Home

new backbreaker trailer..

This is a discussion on new backbreaker trailer.. within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 05:34 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: new backbreaker trailer..

LOL this is in the wrong section. There is already a few topics like this in the other forum. The grpahics does look good. But it is still looks like blitz to me . Besides Ian already gave his reasons why they will not use this kind of game engine in madden. I can't explain what Ian said. I would have to find it somewhere. But Ian has maden that statment before. But again this is the madden section not BB. I am sure once a mod comes on here in a while this will be move to right forum are be closed.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by icomb1ne
Reading the IGN article... http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/854/854993p1.html it seems like they have a really great idea for what to do with player movement and passing. I mean variable speed!! I also like the idea of Aggressive/Finesse mode but I think how Madden is currently doing it is just fine. But QB passing. Oh...My....God.... The control over one's passes, if everything works, sounds AMAZING!! Hopefully next year EA will figure out a way to increase control over passes whether it be through the R-Stick or buttons but man...that sounds awesome.

On the other hand, we still need to know about blocking and coverage. Also the graphics look...meh
i had a idea for that a while back on how madden could use it
basically the R2 button becomes the throw power (the farther it is pushed in the harder the throw)

the L2 button is the trajectory button (the farther pushed in the straighter the pass is)

using both of those buttons you push the receiver button you want to pass to while doing the power and trajectory on how you want to the ball to be thrown an voila... dynamic passing system.....
Old 06-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #11
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed O'Neil
The all-around animations look awesome .. from the running to the hits, to the off-balance tackles ..

But the players looked like crap, and a lot of them looked the same ..

I agree, but I'd take awesome physics and animation any day over awesome graphics and shtty animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

the tackles look sick but this not nfl game so it be ok but wont be anything like madden whith franchise mode
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXJaseeXEmA
the tackles look sick but this not nfl game so it be ok but wont be anything like madden whith franchise mode

lucky for me i love the game of football more than i love the nfl so i'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
I agree, but I'd take awesome physics and animation any day over awesome graphics and shtty animations.
agree 100%

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »