Home

Why isn't there a Backbreaker Section Here?

This is a discussion on Why isn't there a Backbreaker Section Here? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Why isn't there a Backbreaker Section Here?

The Backbreaker site barely has any info... Why create more room for only speculation.

You would think that company would throw fans a bone every now and then. I haven't seen anything new from them in about a year...

If you read their forums they have the same 10 people posting constantly on complete speculation and visions of a game they haven't seen or played. It's a really creepy and bizarre forum if you ask me. And there is a guy "rare pelican" (I see is posing here too) that I think feels he needs to post every 10 mins... He's really not that rare.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
The Backbreaker site barely has any info... Why create more room for only speculation.

You would think that company would throw fans a bone every now and then. I haven't seen anything new from them in about a year...

If you read their forums they have the same 10 people posting constantly on complete speculation and visions of a game they haven't seen or played. It's a really creepy and bizarre forum if you ask me. And there is a guy "rare pelican" (I see is posing here too) that I think feels he needs to post every 10 mins... He's really not that rare.
OK. Thanks for being a mature advocate for OS. lol. Way to take a stab at the BB forum.

Also, people are already speculating about Madden 11 and APF 11 and no one has seen anything about these two games. Creepy man. SOOO bizarre. What weird people. What kind of crazy gamer likes to talk about games? weirdos...
Old 07-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #11
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by t11
OK. Thanks for being a mature advocate for OS. lol. Way to take a stab at the BB forum.

Also, people are already speculating about Madden 11 and APF 11 and no one has seen anything about these two games. Creepy man. SOOO bizarre. What weird people. What kind of crazy gamer likes to talk about games? weirdos...
Look, I hope Backbreaker is the best football game known to man when it's released. I hope that I never ever want to play Madden or any other game again because it's that good, but the truth is Backbreaker has thrown you like 3 bones in like 2 years....

It's not like you just talk about the games at the forums some treat it like a cult. One guys sig line is:

"BackBreaker is Jesus, We are his disciples, EA is sin, and Madden fans are the lost. It's our destiny to spread the word of Natural Motion."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
Look, I hope Backbreaker is the best football game known to man when it's released. I hope that I never ever want to play Madden or any other game again because it's that good, but the truth is Backbreaker has thrown you like 3 bones in like 2 years....

It's not like you just talk about the games at the forums some treat it like a cult. One guys sig line is:

"BackBreaker is Jesus, We are his disciples, EA is sin, and Madden fans are the lost. It's our destiny to spread the word of Natural Motion."
Lol, that is RarePelican. He's just a guy that likes to say those kind of things to make people laugh. He is jokester. The forum clown, No offense RP (you know its true ).

And, there are always crazies on every forum who take things too far. I'm sure there is a ton of them here for Madden, and other games.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you. I am sure you are intelligent enough to know this for yourself, but the temptation of making fun of people on the internet was just too great. I understand.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #13
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

It's all good, I think we all agree we hope it's the next coming of football.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 9

I do certainly hope so. But I can't even visit that site anymore. You get so little information from the devs.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #15
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

To OP: Why dont you use the search feature?

Just sayin'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 03:42 AM   #16
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Madden 10 doesn't have a spot, the Madden series does.
LOL pretty much the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »