Home

NCAA College Football 2K11

This is a discussion on NCAA College Football 2K11 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA College Football 2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigman9748
Well they had a BILLION dollar net loss last year and NCAA sales have fallen steadily since LG. Exclusive license ends this year and they have yet to renew or extend it. The door is open for 2k to make a move.
Exactly. It will be interesting if 2k get the license.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #42
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

This would be awesome. No joke my 9 year run of buying NCAA would be in jeopardy if 2k made a game.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:28 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Me personally, i wouldn't buy a college football game that didn't have an NFL game that coincided with it.

Some things are just a staple in the genre at this point, and if you take that away, there's no depth anymore, the whole experience would be too shallow for me.

I'm referring to the continuity that NCAA has with being able to export draft classes to Madden.

The ability to do that is a MUST. Its been too long, I couldn't play the college title knowing that the players who get drafted will just.......disappear. There's something just not right about that.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #44
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Me personally, i wouldn't buy a college football game that didn't have an NFL game that coincided with it.

Some things are just a staple in the genre at this point, and if you take that away, there's no depth anymore, the whole experience would be too shallow for me.

I'm referring to the continuity that NCAA has with being able to export draft classes to Madden.

The ability to do that is a MUST. Its been too long, I couldn't play the college title knowing that the players who get drafted will just.......disappear. There's something just not right about that.
Would you still buy Madden knowing the draft classes appear out of thin air?
Old 08-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #45
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintari
As long as there isn't some sort of last second license agreement between EA and the NCAA (highly doubt it), you can bank on it...we'll be getting this game.

It will be interesting to watch all the EA fanboys defend their trash game when 2k completely destroys it.
Hopefully it'll be a lot better than the last college football game 2k did.

2k has a lot of fanboys as well that would never admit that their games have any flaws, which they do like anything else.

It's bad news when EA fanboys go against 2k fanboys.

I always saw it as more of an apples vs. oranges kind of thing. I liked 2k a lot and I was damned sorry when things didn't work out for them.

2k needs to continue to be as much of a presence in this sports game market as possible. I hope they come out with a ripping NCAA football game and whatever else they can do.

Last edited by Buckstopshere; 08-17-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 6

"It will be interesting to watch all the EA fanboys defend their trash game when 2k completely destroys it." I take it you didn't play NCAA College Football 2k3 then. That game was junk.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #47
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzySlippers
"It will be interesting to watch all the EA fanboys defend their trash game when 2k completely destroys it." I take it you didn't play NCAA College Football 2k3 then. That game was junk.
Idiotic argument.

This is like saying "Madden 06 was trash so Madden 11 will be worthless as well".
Old 08-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Idiotic argument.

This is like saying "Madden 06 was trash so Madden 11 will be worthless as well".
Exactly, that is a really stupid argument. I'm guessing any new 2k game would use the 2k8 engine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »