Home

The Official Petition for online franchise

This is a discussion on The Official Petition for online franchise within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: The Official Petition for online franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Well, i see both sides, but why not have franchise mode for career stats, draft, etc. who wants to handmake rookies for each team?
Because, like I keep saying.....maybe they want to focus on GAMEPLAY. I know! How dare they make a game actually play realistic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 02:56 AM   #26
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Why do people keep saying focus here or there when i'm sure is more than one person working each area of the game...focus on gameplay? we already have a game that palys great football, BUT what is APF missing? replayability, cause after the season, theres nothing. I want to create my team and players and develop their career and develop my TEAM. Not much fun to create players and not progress them, i mean i can MAKE them the best from the start, but why not just create all 99s and dominate? Not fun...
Old 12-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Why do people keep saying focus here or there when i'm sure is more than one person working each area of the game...focus on gameplay? we already have a game that palys great football, BUT what is APF missing? replayability, cause after the season, theres nothing. I want to create my team and players and develop their career and develop my TEAM. Not much fun to create players and not progress them, i mean i can MAKE them the best from the start, but why not just create all 99s and dominate? Not fun...
Except this game is already better than APF 2k8 when it comes to customizable options and amazingly, will probably play better.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:18 AM   #28
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

More IS better, you're right there homie...but w/o franchise, what will separate this from APF? i mean really separate, not just add a few colors or options...i'm thinkin along the lines of replayability.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #29
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The Official Petition for OFFLINE franchise

Add my name to the list. Not having franchise will probably be a deal breaker for me.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:16 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
while gameplay should be the main focus what am i going to play? quick games.

cmon now
I don't understand the "quick game" thing. The games themselves are the exact same length whether you have franchise or not...
Old 12-02-2009, 08:52 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
I don't understand the "quick game" thing. The games themselves are the exact same length whether you have franchise or not...
just because they take the same amount of time, doesnt make them equal. when i play a franchise game im working towards playoffs, helping my players progress, having fun using the the team i built

if i play quick game all im doing is play a quick game. not building no playoffs, no nothing

and they are called quick games because you just select ur team and your there. dont have to do anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
just because they take the same amount of time, doesnt make them equal. when i play a franchise game im working towards playoffs, helping my players progress, having fun using the the team i built

if i play quick game all im doing is play a quick game. not building no playoffs, no nothing

and they are called quick games because you just select ur team and your there. dont have to do anything else.
Oh, okay I see what you're saying.

But here is my question... would you really shun a great playing football game because it doesn't have a franchise mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »