Home

Tecmo Bowl Throwback Hands-On Preview, $9.99 (PS3) 800 Points (360) Confirmed

This is a discussion on Tecmo Bowl Throwback Hands-On Preview, $9.99 (PS3) 800 Points (360) Confirmed within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback Hands-On Preview, $9.99 (PS3) 800 Points (360) Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
I thought it was coming out on Thursday, the 29th?

nope.. it's the 28th. one of the websites was wrong and said 29th (including Major Nelson)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #26
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback Hands-On Preview, $9.99 (PS3) 800 Points (360) Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I'll get the feelers out here once the game drops. Would you guys be interested in an OS ladder for Tecmo Bowl Throwback? I did one for APF and it was pretty successful.

Basically, I did it where you get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss. At the end of the ladder "season" we'd have a tournament with the seedings according to your ladder position (with a cutoff if necessary).

Users would simply report the result of who they played. Games only counted against other people involved in the ladder.

The big advantage to it was that it was very casual, so there was no time commitment necessary to be involved. It was fun. Just an idea.
Count me in.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

The Tecmo twitter refuses to answer my questions.. so I'm assuming we can not edit playbooks for online play, and our edited rosters will not show up during online play. They would have confirmed this in interviews with journalists if it was in the game.

disappointing.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #28
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by centauris
The Tecmo twitter refuses to answer my questions.. so I'm assuming we can not edit playbooks for online play, and our edited rosters will not show up during online play. They would have confirmed this in interviews with journalists if it was in the game.

disappointing.
That's a big leap in logic. You may be right, but them not answering their Twitter feed doesn't mean that it's not in the game.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by centauris
nope.. it's the 28th. one of the websites was wrong and said 29th (including Major Nelson)
Yes! Just two more days! I'm so ready.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #30
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Kasey, count me in for the ladder.

Maybe if we build up a good enough community we can eventually have a tourney with a simple prize of some XBL points or something?
Old 04-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Kasey, count me in for the ladder.

Maybe if we build up a good enough community we can eventually have a tourney with a simple prize of some XBL points or something?
Sounds good to me. I'll start compiling things as this week wears on and we actually get a crack at the game.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 51

Im gunna buy this, backbreaker, madden, and ncaa this year. It will be nice having 4 options, but im gunna get all of them that way i can compaire all them and will see which one i like the most.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »