Home

Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers!

This is a discussion on Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: What did you think about this blog / thread?
I think it was a fair accessment! 7 70.00%
I don't agree at all! 1 10.00%
Too some degree he right and others I'm not sure! 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisyourfather
well so am I so we are on the same page then. It just seems like you can't take criticism sometimes. That's all i was saying. If someone disagrees you start making assumptions about people. The same goes for me. I wish this was in person sometime because i'm misunderstood more times than not through text. I'm here laughing and someone is telling me i'm mad. That get's ridiculous after a while. The internet I think is one misunderstanding after the other more times than not. Although yes there are a lot of fanboys out there and haters.
Nevermind! your not mad...I get that.

It's not about disagreeing, no one will ever agree with everything a person does, it's what makes us different.

But no more talk about this..thread is hijacked with us going back and forth like two hens. Somewhere a long the line we are agreeing and disagreeing on miss communication,

We good broham....PM me and I'll send you to some links to my videos.

As a matter of fact I'm going to add them to my Arena later tonight.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

The best thing to do imo is to just let it go and try to understand where people are coming from. It goes both ways unfortunately. That was my only point. Vs labelling people. Because that just breeds more of this **** imo.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #11
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

100% Agree about the hypocrisy.

In terms of the early Maddens this gen I remember "Madden haters/critics" saying:

*" I would never by a football game without fatigue!"
*"The presentation sucks... 2k5's TV style presentation is way better!"
*"Superstar mode is garbage (due to camera angle)!"

And now many that hated Madden early this gen are getting Backbreaker saying that they love the on the field presentation and that they love the camera angle. It's really obvious that they are like this just because it's something other than Madden. I mean, if what I said above was heavily critized about Madden back 4 years ago, it would seem like the lack of these things would make people even more upset now in 2010. Madden was trying to do something new with the on the field perspective/presentation with superstar mode and the on the field/stadium presentation in the early games and yet people act like what Backbreaker's doing in terms of this is "new and cutting edge and something that Madden hasn't done before."

Don't get me wrong, BB does things well but the hypocrisy is just very funny to me.

Last edited by Bgamer90; 06-02-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #12
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
100% Agree about the hypocrisy.

In terms of the early Maddens this gen I remember "Madden haters/critics" saying:

*" I would never by a football game without fatigue!"
*"The presentation sucks... 2k5's TV style presentation is way better!"
*"Superstar mode is garbage (due to camera angle)!"

And now many that hated Madden early this gen are getting Backbreaker saying that they love the on the field presentation and that they love the camera angle. It's really obvious that they are like this just because it's something other than Madden. I mean, if what I said above was heavily critized about Madden back 4 years ago, it would seem like the lack of these things would make people even more upset now in 2010. Madden was trying to do something new with the on the field perspective/presentation with superstar mode and the on the field/stadium presentation in the early games and yet people act like what Backbreaker's doing in terms of this is "new and cutting edge and something that Madden hasn't done before."

Don't get me wrong, BB does things well but the hypocrisy is just very funny to me.
Bingo!!! Someone with an open mind and really read what I was saying and understood my statements. You hit it right on the nose!

Wow!!! See same voice spoken, different result. Just takes an open mind to understand what's written, before preparing for pre-judgmental comments.

Great post! You got it!

Last edited by Behindshadows; 06-02-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:21 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 46

I agree with what you said about backbreaker. The game doesn't even have players on the field for a coin toss and when madden didn't have that people were freaking out
Old 06-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #14
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Such is life man.

Like Chris Rock said, 'the people with the most **** sometimes have to shut the **** up and let other people talk **** about them.'

I like the NFL. I like videogames. If I want to play a NFL videogame, I have to play Madden. If a guy wants to post critical videos to try to make the game better, then who cares? Really, I bet Madden would take millions of those videos opposed to them losing millions of dollars because the competition was better (ala NHL2K -> EA NHL or Live -> NBA2K).
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »