Home

Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers!

This is a discussion on Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What did you think about this blog / thread?
I think it was a fair accessment! 7 70.00%
I don't agree at all! 1 10.00%
Too some degree he right and others I'm not sure! 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers!

New Blog in my Arena...

Real good write up and really honest without trying to step on anyone's toes....

Be sure to check it out.

SHADOWS BLOG 2010

Last edited by Behindshadows; 06-01-2010 at 03:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 05:14 AM   #2
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Fanboys Hatred, Hypocrites and True Gamers!

I agree that it get ridiculous...but then again, it seems that's what forums are for nowadays, Biased People.
Its annoying, but its what it is, I try to ignore ignorance.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 06-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Thanks man, I see everyone comment in the blog section.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

I for one usually don't agree with behindshadows posts. It's like if you don't like something and speak the truth you are a ***** when this dude has never spoken to me in my life. That's being a hypocrit. I bought ncaa basketball and live this year and listened to his bs. The reality is ncaa basketball while a good game for a short spurt and did some nice things wasn't a complete game. Live also has issues. But according to BS if you pointed out its flaws you were a *****. According to him it's a perfect game. Does it mean I hate them? noooo. But according to BS I do. I actually still own live and play it. Stop putting your opinions in other peoples mouths and stereotyping people. People are people. Yes there are fanboys out there and people with an agenda. You might be one of them. Just my opinion. Do you know my history and everything about me? No you don't. Have you ever spoken to me in person? Nope. That gets just as ridiculous imo when you classify people who you have never spoken to.

I agree the internet is ****ed up and it goes in all directions unfortunately. I run into stuff all the time from all directions so I understand what you are saying in that regard. I like something i'm a fanboy. I don't like something I'm a ***** or a troll. That's flaming and hypocrisy in itself. That's about all I agree with though. People need to stop and listen to themselves and read between the lines a bit.

Last edited by kgisyourfather; 06-01-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisyourfather
I for one usually don't agree with behindshadows posts. It's like if you don't like something and speak the truth you are a ***** when this dude has never spoken to me in my life. That's being a hypocrit. I bought ncaa basketball and live this year and listened to his bs. The reality is ncaa basketball while a good game for a short spurt and did some nice things wasn't a complete game. Live also has issues. But according to BS if you pointed out its flaws you were a *****. According to him it's a perfect game. Does it mean I hate them? noooo. But according to BS I do. I actually still own live and play it. Stop putting your opinions in other peoples mouths and stereotyping people. People are people. Yes there are fanboys out there and people with an agenda. You might be one of them. Just my opinion. Do you know my history and everything about me? No you don't. Have you ever spoken to me in person? Nope. That gets just as ridiculous imo when you classify people who you have never spoken to.

I agree the internet is ****ed up and it goes in all directions unfortunately. I run into stuff all the time from all directions so I understand what you are saying in that regard. That's about all I agree with though. People need to stop and listen to themselves.
Thanks for posting, but I personally don't know you from a whole in the ground and definitely don't ever remember pointing you out in any post about the basketball titles. In which this blog has nothing to do with, its about the football threads.

Sorry you feel mad enough to vent about your passions and none passions of the EA basketball games. On the subject of football games, this blog was just to point out the people who continue to spam the Madden boards, and whole false hopes in the 2k boards. If you do a little history research on me, you'd know I've been a 2k head, since I first joined OS. Even I was thrown out of the Madden forums back when 07 came out and man I gave them hell. So I did have to re-evaluate my gaming methods to finally realize where I went wrong.

But when the basketball thread is done, we can talk about that subject. I think once you guys see and read that thread, you'll realize you were very wrong about me and my intentions. Sorry you got so much hostility towards me, when I don't ever remember saying anything negative about you, nor calling you out.

Even in my blog, it's not about people's opinions. It's about peoples motives to sway negativity into the game market. Professional criticism and just straight up bashing are two different things.

But we'll go into more detail later. Right now I'm creating images and more for the next blog.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #6
Banned

Who said I was mad? I just gave my opinion. Sounds like you are mad to me and are trying to change the world. good luck with that. No offense man, but you are coming off like a control freak who wants to control what people can and can't say. I'm not mad btw. If i want to talk about basketball I will? The thing is I know who I am and that's all that matters. If you spoke to me in person you'd know i'm speaking the truth. I'm not mad at all here. It sounds to me like you are trying to control something that you can't.

you insecurity shows in spades dude. first guy who disagrees you get all bent and take it completely out of context..

You criticize people but can't take criticism yourself. That's what a hypocrit is.

Last edited by kgisyourfather; 06-01-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #7
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisyourfather
Who said I was mad? lol. I just gave my opinion. Sounds like you are mad to me and are trying to change the world. good luck with that. No offense man, but you are coming off like a control freak who wants to control what people can and can't say. I'm not mad btw. If i want to talk about basketball I will? The thing is I know who I am and that's all that matters. If you spoke to me in person you'd know i'm speaking the truth. I'm not mad at all here. It sounds to me like you are trying to control something that you can't.
I'm never mad, if you knew me in person. As a few online gamers do, I'm the most mellow guy on the planet...You should check out some of my Life motivation videos on Myspace. People are shocked when they honestly get to know me and see me honestly talk.

You'll be surprised what type of message you can get across to people just from a few words. Words are knowledge and power, and some people will never change things about them, until it's pointed out in a related aspect, from someone who has been there.

But we'll talk about that later...

(just read your edit post) Insecurity? See now you definitely don't know me. Anyone will tell you, that I'm sometimes considered over confident. I just try to get messages across, if it offends people, then so be it. Life is about truth, even when it hurts.

Growing up, I've went through a lot to finally become the confident and sometimes arrogant guy I am. I don't hold my head down to no one. I'm always smiling and in people's faces....wow!

Last edited by Behindshadows; 06-01-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #8
Banned

well so am I so we are on the same page then. It just seems like you can't take criticism sometimes. That's all i was saying. If someone disagrees you start making assumptions about people. The same goes for me. I wish this was in person sometimes because i'm misunderstood more times than not through text. I'm here laughing and someone is telling me i'm mad. That get's ridiculous after a while. The internet I think is one misunderstanding after the other more times than not. At least for me. Although yes there are a lot of fanboys out there and haters.

Last edited by kgisyourfather; 06-01-2010 at 11:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »