Home

Hello Dan, thanks for answering questions... I have one :)

This is a discussion on Hello Dan, thanks for answering questions... I have one :) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2003, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Hello Dan, thanks for answering questions... I have one :)

Are the players face masks more correct this year? In the past versions every quarterback had the same facemask. Hopefully this is no longer the case. Also are players now wearing the hand warmers when its cold, and not every game cold or not???

Thanks my friend. I hope all goes well in sales this year for you. Im picking up the game tomorrow. Hopefully next year you guys can smash madden. Go all-out Balls to the walls, and make the best game you can. No rehash.

Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2003, 09:08 PM   #2
NFL F*v*r

OVR: 2
Re: Hello Dan, thanks for answering questions... I have one :)

Quote:

Laimbeer said:
Are the players face masks more correct this year? In the past versions every quarterback had the same facemask. Hopefully this is no longer the case. Also are players now wearing the hand warmers when its cold, and not every game cold or not???

Thanks my friend. I hope all goes well in sales this year for you. Im picking up the game tomorrow. Hopefully next year you guys can smash madden. Go all-out Balls to the walls, and make the best game you can. No rehash.

Peace

You know, to be honest, I really don't know the answer to either question. I could spend some time researching, but wait one more day and you'll have a thousand other folks you can ask.

Hope you enjoy the game...
Dan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »