Home

***Things That Suck About Fever 2004 Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Things That Suck About Fever 2004 Thread*** within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 02:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ***Things That Suck About Fever 2004 Thread***

Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
WTF kind of post was that. You basically dogg everything about Fever and your going to keep it. It sounds like you detest the game so why are you keeping it despite saying it sucks?
[/b]

I didn't say the game sucks. Take a course in reading comprehension. It will beneit you greatly. Read the title of the thread. It says, "Things That Suck About Fever 2004 Thread". Think about it. Let it marinate on your brain and stop thinking like a narrow-minded Fever fanpunk.

Quote:

Also if those are your gripes about ESPN then WTF are you talking about. Do some research before you make ignorant claims about a game that basically has got major upgrades and improvements. There is plenty of customization i.e. SLIDERS for both cpu and human. Don't think any game can let you have unlimited created players anyways so forget about it.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This thread is about NFL Fever 2004, not ESPN football. Your reading comprehension skills really sucks. Read my post again.

Quote:

[b]
Damn dude why do you even bother to mess with these football games since you don't like any of them anyway.

See my comments above. Stop acting like an elitist punk, because I'll make you look like a jackass in a quick second.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

NFL Blitz lets you have all the unrealistic stats u what. I bet you like arena football over the NFL also.
Old 09-01-2003, 08:19 PM   #11
Rookie

You idiots give me a f*ckin break. If the game sucks, the game sucks.

Don't polish Microsoft's d*ck for a crappy product. You all sound like [censored you naughty boy] who love the title. Created players doesn't make the game unrealistic... it makes it more realistic than anything else.

Creating players "CONTROLS" the league... Michael Vick rushing for 5,000,000 yards? Hell no, not if I create some Linemen to control that crazy sh*t.

You bastards prolly didnt play that much of the game to understand anything. No sliders, Ron Pitts does suck, animations suck, and the AI blows.

Player ratings mean nothing at all in this game. Try again next year. And you pimple faced thirteen year old punkass bastards need to get a life and stop driving your gay opinions in the brains of everyone here.

The f*ckin game sucks.

And notice.. I'm not an EA fan or Sega fan before you start that [censored you naughty boy] sh*t...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 08:31 PM   #12
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

deleated
Old 09-01-2003, 08:33 PM   #13

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

Arsynic said:
There is no perfect football game out there. I passed on Madden because I don't play PS2 leftovers with no extras. I passed on ESPN because I've had bad experiences with Sega Sports not having what I need as a gamer (unlimited created player slots and customization). However, I'm willing to overlook Fever 2004's flaws because it gets the important things right, namely online play and created players. However, the things that irk me are the things that keep my players from piling up stats like I want. I hope it's fixed next year.

Old 09-01-2003, 08:46 PM   #14
Rookie

Delete all you want...

I'm a game buyer.. I have a right to be mad. Dont you get mad when you are walking in your front yard and step in a pile of sh*t and say..."I dont have a f*ckin dog".

Well I played a game that is a piece of sh*t and I say..."I didnt have a say in this f*ckin development..."

For goodness sake people, listen to the people who play your games as fans, not people who play Madden or ESPN football. They wont buy anyways. Make the game how we want it... Next years game, ask the Fever fans what they want, and keep us informed.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:35 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

Arsynic said:
There is no perfect football game out there. I passed on Madden because I don't play PS2 leftovers with no extras. I passed on ESPN because I've had bad experiences with Sega Sports not having what I need as a gamer (unlimited created player slots and customization). However, I'm willing to overlook Fever 2004's flaws because it gets the important things right, namely online play and created players. However, the things that irk me are the things that keep my players from piling up stats like I want. I hope it's fixed next year.

How in the f*** did you get that I played ESPN 2004 out of that? I said Sega Sports didn't deliver with me for the previous games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 09:39 PM   #16

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

Arsynic said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

Arsynic said:

How in the f*** did you get that I played ESPN 2004 out of that? I said Sega Sports didn't deliver with me for the previous games.

He was asking how you could pass on a game that isn't out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »