Home

Fever can't compete with ESPN

This is a discussion on Fever can't compete with ESPN within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fever can\'t compete with ESPN

Without a Doubt this is the tightest Presentation of the sport of Football ever in a video game. I returned fever 2004 for it and after booting up the disk tonight I realize that while Fever is a good Football game, ESPN is a great football game, it gets all the little details right on presentation , the half time show, the replays, and Gameplay wise it's very tight and plays an excellent game of football. And I have'nt gone online yet nor tried the Front Person Perspective. Just a fantasting game. And the Graphics even at only 480p are alot nice than the cartoony build of the Fever players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2003, 12:45 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Fever can\'t compete with ESPN

Quote:

Scarpad said:
Without a Doubt this is the tightest Presentation of the sport of Football ever in a video game. I returned fever 2004 for it and after booting up the disk tonight I realize that while Fever is a good Football game, ESPN is a great football game, it gets all the little details right on presentation , the half time show, the replays, and Gameplay wise it's very tight and plays an excellent game of football.

"Ya can't coach that"
Old 09-04-2003, 01:22 AM   #3
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

This is the FEVER board....the ESPN board is over ...THERE >>>>>>
Old 09-04-2003, 06:23 AM   #4
Rookie

they can't compete because Sega has a sports division and EA does too. i'm not sure how microsoft works but they need a sports division and say you guys do the football games they will do the hockey games and the other guys will work on baseball because it looks like they put little effort into this game. I would go as far as saying they should get somebody off this board to lead them in the right direction as a assistant project leader.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:27 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

To say they didn't give any effort is outlandish and naive. Fever just has never had a cohesive vision until now with the new team so they don't have the polish of the other two games nor the same amount of features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2003, 08:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

PopoWRX said:
To say they didn't give any effort is outlandish and naive. Fever just has never had a cohesive vision until now with the new team so they don't have the polish of the other two games nor the same amount of features.

they're not even close they're in left field with this one. The first thing you do when making a sports game is copy everything the others have then add new features. They put all of their cards in XSN and looks like a loser so far.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:56 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:

Scarpad said:
Without a Doubt this is the tightest Presentation of the sport of Football ever in a video game. I returned fever 2004 for it and after booting up the disk tonight I realize that while Fever is a good Football game, ESPN is a great football game, it gets all the little details right on presentation , the half time show, the replays, and Gameplay wise it's very tight and plays an excellent game of football. And I have'nt gone online yet nor tried the Front Person Perspective. Just a fantasting game. And the Graphics even at only 480p are alot nice than the cartoony build of the Fever players

What is the purpose of this post? I have Fever, NCAA and ESPN I play them all for various reasons.

I think most of us do not have any stock in either of the 3 companies.. With that being said; Play whatever game that suits your needs.. but you don't HAVE TO come on here bash other football titles!
Old 09-04-2003, 01:29 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 17

Please do not troll the Hot Game forums. This is the NFL Fever forum. You know for Fever discussion. If you want to compare all the games or somehow justify you purchase of "x" game, do it in the Pro Football forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »