Home

NFL Fever 2005 could be the best football game next year

This is a discussion on NFL Fever 2005 could be the best football game next year within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2004, 04:43 PM   #41
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fever was the BEST game THIS YEAR

Quote:

poopie said:
the problem with fever's game play is you can throw deep 85% of the time and complete passes.and run the same play over and over and the cpu never adjust with espn you can used the slant route all day and kill people.they have no type of momemtum in this game, everybody can stop and cut on a dime.and nobody gets fatigued.madden's not perfect but it feels like a real nfl game.superstars make plays and scrubs play like scrubs.and if ea makes madden play like the greatest football game ever made(ncaa 2004) this year everybody's in big trouble

You must be crazy. First of all you can't just throw the slant all day in espn. Second of all, in madden the backup quarterback can come in and complete a pass to the 59 rated reciver and it's a perfect throw and a perfect catch. And lastly, ncaa is just madden with college teams thrown in and better commentary. And what are you talking about in espn the players don't become fatigued? You don't know what your talking about and it shows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2004, 06:13 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

you must be crazy everybody knows ncaa 2004 was the best game this year.espn had the best presentation but that running game has got to be fixed..you can't even play with updated rosters online.even fever had that right. and i still say fever had the best tackle animations by far. that alone made it fun to play. theirs no need of going back and forth about this madden(any year) is a better game espn football 2k4 peroid. maybe you got a different version than everybody else because you act like your game is perfect.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:16 PM   #43

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

poopie said:
you must be crazy everybody knows ncaa 2004 was the best game this year.espn had the best presentation but that running game has got to be fixed..you can't even play with updated rosters online.even fever had that right. and i still say fever had the best tackle animations by far. that alone made it fun to play. theirs no need of going back and forth about this madden(any year) is a better game espn football 2k4 peroid. maybe you got a different version than everybody else because you act like your game is perfect.

When did I say that it was perfect? And espn has way more and better tackling animations than fever. I could careless about using updated rosters online because I don't play online. You must be playing a different version of fever because barely anyone likes that game. And everyone does not think ncaa is the best game ever. Madden is just a dissapointment as usual. Fever is just trash.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:17 PM   #44
Rookie

do me a favor go rent fever, get xbox live and look for my game tag sdtk. and we can give it a try.maybe thats why you think its trash you've never played anyone online.hell thats the best part about fever, is it online play everybody says its the best.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:15 PM   #45

jmood88's Arena

I don't have xbox live and I don't need to waste my money renting fever for no reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2004, 09:32 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

jmood88 said:
I don't have xbox live and I don't need to waste my money renting fever for no reason.

You shouldn't waste any more of your time posting on the Fever boards either. You've probably been posting on these boards since Fever's release and all posts seem to be "ESPN is the greatest", "I don't care about Fever", and "Fever is trash". Totatly useless information. You don't spend any time playing the game, so why spend time flaming on these boards?

If you want to post WHY you hate Fever(you don't like it's passing, running, defense, or you just suck, etc.)there's no problem with that. But to post useless garbage is just wrong.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:36 AM   #47
Rookie

thanks man for that reply,thay guy must be a espn fanboy because he acts like that game is perfect.the thread was about how fever could be better this year if they just make some minor adjustments.because their not that far away ,like some people said they were.
Old 03-02-2004, 01:05 PM   #48

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

andayaman said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:

You shouldn't waste any more of your time posting on the Fever boards either. You've probably been posting on these boards since Fever's release and all posts seem to be "ESPN is the greatest", "I don't care about Fever", and "Fever is trash". Totatly useless information. You don't spend any time playing the game, so why spend time flaming on these boards?

If you want to post WHY you hate Fever(you don't like it's passing, running, defense, or you just suck, etc.)there's no problem with that. But to post useless garbage is just wrong.

These past two or three days were the first time that i posted on the fever board in a long time. I liked fever before this year, now it's worse then fever 2003. THe only reason I said fever was trash was because it was a joke. I didn't start any threads about how bad fever was or anything. That poopie guy was on the espn boards telling people to get fever and saying that espn was bad until everyone proved him wrong and he go this feelings hurt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »