Home

2KSports/Visual concepts + Euphoria/Natural Motion = Greatest Football Game Ever

This is a discussion on 2KSports/Visual concepts + Euphoria/Natural Motion = Greatest Football Game Ever within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #9
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 2KSports/Visual concepts + Euphoria/Natural Motion = Greatest Football Game Ever

Just put it on PC and I'm good.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: 2KSports/Visual concepts + Euphoria/Natural Motion = Greatest Football Game Ever

WOW... That would be sweet, and if it was on the PC... all I could say is WOW. But wait they need NFL teams, or a groupe of moders that would bring the NFL to the game like what happened with backbreaker.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
WOW... That would be sweet, and if it was on the PC... all I could say is WOW. But wait they need NFL teams, or a groupe of moders that would bring the NFL to the game like what happened with backbreaker.
Yeah, use backbreakers customization options. You could re-create all the NFL teams, and if they put enough team slots you could re-create the NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
Banned

tlew09's Arena

OVR: 0

I just contacted Natural Motion Games to gauge their interest in something like this. Waiting for a response...
Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Put it on PC. You are not going to receive a logical positive response to the inquiry.

Sent from here to there
Old 05-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #14
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25

would be nice
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Old 04-02-2014, 09:19 PM   #15
Just started!

Im a 3d artist and I'm about to make my own football video game like Backbreaker (since nobody else will and Madden sux)...let me know if u know anyone who is interested in helping....Right now I'm trying out game engines to see which one I like. (as far as physics)
Since Euphoria, Morpheme, and Endorphin are not an option...I'm pretty much deciding between CryEngine 3 and Unreal Engine 4.
Spread the word, I need all the help I can get....;p
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #16
Just started!

I've tried to contact NM like a billion times lol...
Im a 3d artist and I'm about to make my own football video game like Backbreaker (since nobody else will and Madden sux)...let me know if u know anyone who is interested in helping....Right now I'm trying out game engines/middleware to see which one has a similar approach to physics...
Since Euphoria, Morpheme, and Endorphin are not an option...I'm pretty much deciding between CryEngine 3 and Unreal Engine 4.
Spread the word, I need all the help I can get....;p

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »