Home

NFL making its game internally?

This is a discussion on NFL making its game internally? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NFL making its game internally?

I've been watching alot of NFL network lately, and they always have animated player models performing in the bottom left-hand corner announcing upcoming programs. With the EA contract over along with the clamoring of the consumer, what do you think the odds are of the NFL having a development company other than EA making an upcoming title that will allow them to start making their own games internally. I guess some could assume its madden, but they have a cyber Tom Brady that does his fake "oh no I lost the snap over my head, haha gotcha the running back really got the snap" jump that he does in reality, never seen that in any football title. Just seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to have a neat animation on the screen. No doubt, that could be all that it is as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NFL making its game internally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
I've been watching alot of NFL network lately, and they always have animated player models performing in the bottom left-hand corner announcing upcoming programs. With the EA contract over along with the clamoring of the consumer, what do you think the odds are of the NFL having a development company other than EA making an upcoming title that will allow them to start making their own games internally. I guess some could assume its madden, but they have a cyber Tom Brady that does his fake "oh no I lost the snap over my head, haha gotcha the running back really got the snap" jump that he does in reality, never seen that in any football title. Just seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to have a neat animation on the screen. No doubt, that could be all that it is as well.
Would be nice just to see something new for a change. Hopefully there will be multiple NFL games after the license is over.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was really convinced when they had an animated kicker on there. I don't even know who the chiefs kicker is, Succop maybe? At any rate, I hope they are for a game, because they move pretty smoothly. Don't know how that may translate to on field gameplay.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

LMAO, I was thinking the thinking the same thing when I saw those animated players. Hopefully there IS something in the works. I'd take anything to compete with Madden right now.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

Grasping at straws.....
It's probably nothing more than CGI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

No way would nfl ruin its product for consoles by adding more versions again. Madden is a cash cow. Also, this years madden is nothing like the ones before, its 10x deeper and better. If you ever played head coach 09, you'll understand how deep this new madden is...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »