Home

Tecmo Super Bowl tournament in Lincoln, NE - Jan 19, 2013

This is a discussion on Tecmo Super Bowl tournament in Lincoln, NE - Jan 19, 2013 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

Rod Woodson's Arena

OVR: 2
Tecmo Super Bowl tournament in Lincoln, NE - Jan 19, 2013

What: Tecmobowl.org Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament
Where: Lincoln, Nebraska @ Luckies Lounge - Near the Lincoln Airport, the bar is part of the Travel Lodge behind the McDonalds - 1101 West Bond Street Lincoln, NE
When: Saturday, Jan 19th, 2013 - Tournament Check-in between 11-11:45am, game play to start at 11:45 am
How much does it cost? - $20. Pay at the event. There is an ATM if you're the guy who never has cash.
Tournament Limit - Tourney will be capped at 64 players
Is there a payout? - Payout will be for the top 4 finishers based on the number of people that show up at the event. I'm working on a belt/trophy for this year. Also there will be a raffle for some items from the Tecmo Store so even if you don't end up in the top 4 you can walk away with swag.
Will there be food? - This also happens to be one of the best BBQ joints in Lincoln. Additionally we're working on drink specials that I will announce when I know them.
Accomdations? - There is a hotel connected to Luckies, Travel Lodge - (402) 475-4971 Their website currently seems jacked and wouldn't show me there is a room open..for JANUARY! Called in and they quoted me $59. Also if you mention Luckies Lounge you should be able to get them to discount the room $10

Register at Tecmobowl.org Apparently I should post here more if I want to link items.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »