Home

Black College Football Xperience

This is a discussion on Black College Football Xperience within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Black College Football Xperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branchurian
, I took a 2nd closer look and I like the line play and it seems the AI on both sides of the ball are smart (unlike Madden & ncaa AI who are dumb as rocks)
There was no "line play" to speak of in the game.

The offensive linemen would just stand completely still once the ball was snapped, forming a straight "wall" across the line of scrimmage.

As for the AI, you could score every single play just by holding down turbo and zig-zag running around the entire defense.

Last edited by jyoung; 12-24-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #10
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

OVR: 0

Holy Shyte, I did notice the RB supposedly pass blocking and just standing straight up staring at the play. I was also a little weary when I seen how you can abuse the cutback and how the QB can just run sideline to sideline. But it was somebody making an effort to make a new FB game. I can't knock em, but it does look like NCAA lil cousin and that ain't a good thing.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
There was no "line play" to speak of in the game.

The offensive linemen would just stand completely still once the ball was snapped, forming a straight "wall" across the line of scrimmage.

As for the AI, you could score every single play just by holding down turbo and zig-zag running around the entire defense.
I'm not saying the line play is revolutionary or anything, but it's passable. I was thinking maybe that was like an easy difficulty level or something that gets more advanced if you turn it up. (like JR Varsity or Varsity in NCAA opposed to AA or Heisman)

Yeah the zig-zagging around the entire defense is the biggest problem I was seeing from that gameplay video. Wondering if that was because of the difficulty level or something. If you could slow down the acceleration / speed of changing directions while running with the ball, i think that game would be a lot better.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »