Home

Will 2K Sports Make the NFL an Offer They Can't Refuse???

This is a discussion on Will 2K Sports Make the NFL an Offer They Can't Refuse??? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 22
Will 2K Sports Make the NFL an Offer They Can't Refuse???

Will 2KSports Make NFL Offer That Can't Be Refused?

Edit: Mods thanks for fixing the title. I tried updating it a little bit after i made the thread but it would not update the thread title to display the correct thread title i wanted.

Well well well...if this is not a glimmer of hope i do not know what is!! Some of you may remember HipHop Gamers releasing a video back in 2013 with a update on NFL2k football coming back. Well Today Jan 18th 2014 they released a new update with some very very INTERESTING NEWS that is indeed validated with legit hope.

The NFL Superbowl cannot come soon enough..For those that do not know the NFL Exclusive License effectively ends the night of the SuperBowl!

Note: NFL Assistant Executive of External Affairs is the person in charge of allowing/Licensing NFL players in products such as videogames, sports clothing, shoes, advertisements,etc.
Quick tidbit note from Video: ... Now from what i get from this video below...He interviewed the NFL Assistant Executive of External Affairs stating that if another Game Developer/Company comes with a big enough offer to the NFL to have the rights to create a NFL Videogame..that either (1.) the NFL will open up the NFL License to TWO Game Developers (not just EASports) or (2.) If another Game Developer/Company comes with a big enough offer to the NFL to have the rights to create a NFL Videogame they are obligated (By Law?) to have to open up the NFL License to other game developers.

There is other new updated info in this video below as well...check it out!

Direct Link To Video: http://youtu.be/j1Hkhmm5zzQ

You will be HYPED!!

Personally i just have this gut feeling we will see the return of NFL2k on next gen systems. When my gut feeling tells me something...9 times out of 10 it is just about always right and things surely seem to be leaning towards a NFL2K comeback. Heck i even prayed to God to just allow this football game to return.

One last thing i want to point out is that NBA2k is played by a LOT of current NFL players. I know because i have seen many game interviews with NFL players always bringing up NBA2K...this leads me to believe that this video update is getting some push from actual NFL players wanting 2K to bring back their NFL game along with some other very interesting news!!

Last edited by Moegames; 01-19-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 11:53 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2K Sports To Make NFL Offer That Can't Be Refused (Prophetic?) - Update Jan 18th

More rumors with no proof.

Until it's an official announcement on NFL.com or 2k.com, everything about a new football game made by 2k (or anyone for that matter) is all bull****.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-18-2014, 11:56 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: 2K Sports To Make NFL Offer That Can't Be Refused (Prophetic?) - Update Jan 18th

As if news this big would be given to this guy......
Old 01-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Heck i even prayed to God to just allow this football game to return.
You prayed for a video game??

I want a return of 2k or any other game as much as anyone but its time to get a grip on priorities here....
Old 01-19-2014, 01:11 AM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

I want a return of 2k or any other game as much as anyone but its time to get a grip on priorities here....
So someone can't go to bed at night, pray that their life goes well, all their dreams come true, they get into their dream college, they marry their dream girl and that maybe 2K makes another football game?

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 01:44 AM   #6
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Isn't this guy notorious for being full of crap? I hope this happens as much as anyone, but he isn't the most reliable source.

Didn't he say 2K was doing face scans on NFL players like over a year ago?

Not buying this for a second.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:56 AM   #7
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Icon12 Re: 2K Sports To Make NFL Offer That Can't Be Refused (Prophetic?) - Update Jan 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

I pray for a new football game all the time. In Green Bay we go to St. Vincent for our football prayers.

As far as the vid goes, it was just his opinion, there was no proof at all. I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now. But please St. Vince let this be true.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:58 AM   #8
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

The day Hip Hop Gamer makes a semi accurate prediction is the day that I overthrow Steve as supreme ruler of O.S. The latter will never happen so you get my point. Hip Hop is just a guy who hypes things up to get video traffic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »