Home

Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

This is a discussion on Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 09:06 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLR101
Who hip hop gamer dude? The only reason there is cred behind this one is because Joe Montana retweeted it.
I get that. I'd like to see more than one pic though. If it's a mobile game I won't be too excited due to the limitations..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #82
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Looks to be a Mobile Game, Utilizing Unreal Engine 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I get that. I'd like to see more than one pic though. If it's a mobile game I won't be too excited due to the limitations..
Well the Texas stadium pictures is from the game (supposedly). I will have to get some a alienware cell phone to handle those graphics.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #83
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Its funny how everyone wants a new 2k football game but we are the only 3 posting about this.

Mods or Steve can you guys get some confirmation on the picture that is posted on twitter from the 2k guys.
Been following this thread ever since it popped up, but just decided not to post in it.

Quote:
Because that clown reported from E3 last year that he "was absolutely sure" 2K was gonna be revealing a new football game and it never happened.

I'm not getting excited like that again until I know for sure.
This.

Quote:
This. But, it'll be the first ever mobile game that I'll finally buy if it comes to fruition. Yes, first ever mobile game purchase. I guess I'll jump on the hype train.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 12-06-2014, 05:47 PM   #84
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

After all these years do you guys think Joe Montana would license out his likeness for just a mobile game.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #85
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
After all these years do you guys think Joe Montana would license out his likeness for just a mobile game.
Sure, would go along with the fantasy football game he put his name on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 24

I just hope it's real football, not 3 on 3 or Backbreaker's "Tackle Alley" style.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #87
Banned

RyanLR101's Arena

Boy this fizzled out. Did anyone ask the 2k people, the guy who posted it or Joe Montana on tweeter about the picture?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 1

2K feels like they're too above their fanbase to communicate with them, so that's not gonna happen. The guy who posted it was prolly asked to do that by somebody in Montana's camp, and Joe Montana never replies to anybody he doesn't know unless it involves him in something real, so he won't do anymore than he already did for awhile, you can bet that.

It's likely a 2K game, so you prolly already know how its gonna go if you know how it always went in the past. 2K is gonna say nothing forever, then close to release they'll start yappin but only to condescend to the media in interviews, then market the game poorly and hope it strikes gold somehow. Sad thing is, that didn't work AT ALL for All-Pro Football and I doubt they learned their lesson.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »