Home

Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

This is a discussion on Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #41
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

So maybe it's only slipped a month then, cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 11:47 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

Looks like we will be getting new screens and a release date next week!

https://www.facebook.com/FrontPageFo...85805374961340

and here is a look at how a full year breaks down

http://www.frontpage-sportsfootball....mpionship-work

My concern is that there is no set dates for free agency. Will there be no free agency for this game?
Old 09-13-2014, 09:20 PM   #43
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks for the update and link. Doesn't seem to be a Free Agency period ? That is strange. And only 2 preseason games? And what is this all about; "During the playoff and final periods, the eliminated teams play exhibition games"?

You'd think they'd try and make a realistic game and not take shortcuts. I'm going to try and avoid posting judgment until the games out and I know all the details for sure, but what I'm reading about this game thus far sounds a bit odd.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #44
Rookie

FINALLY Screen Shots check them out on their site..
Old 09-19-2014, 12:44 AM   #45
Rookie

Coming to PC september 25th and we got some great screens!

https://www.facebook.com/FrontPageFo...87506664791211

http://www.frontpage-sportsfootball.com/medias.html

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 10:51 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just saw this thread and my heart started racing. Seriously.

Then I looked into it on the website and read this.

A Pro season is made up of 2 pre-season games, 16 regular season games, 3 playoff games and one final. During the playoff and final periods, the eliminated teams play exhibition games.

WTF!!!!! Dream crushed just like that. I can only imagine other "unrealistic" features.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan_1
I just saw this thread and my heart started racing. Seriously.

Then I looked into it on the website and read this.

A Pro season is made up of 2 pre-season games, 16 regular season games, 3 playoff games and one final. During the playoff and final periods, the eliminated teams play exhibition games.

WTF!!!!! Dream crushed just like that. I can only imagine other "unrealistic" features.
yeah that's weird
I wish they had made it so that you could use real league templates like NFL,AFL,WAFL...etc

One thing thats frustrated me about them is the lack of information and clarification. I can only hope that after the game is released they'll be open to suggestions otherwise a huge opportunity will be lost.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #48
Just started!

I'm afraid of getting my hopes dashed too, but other than an aesthetics thing it doesn't really sound like a huge deviation from a real league schedule. If you want to play 4 pre-season games just like the NFL, one would think the game is set up so you can play any "practice game" outside of the league schedule anytime you want. As for the two exhibition games during the "final", just ignore them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »