Home

NFL GameDay 2004 PS2 rosters

This is a discussion on NFL GameDay 2004 PS2 rosters within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 04:19 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL GameDay 2004 PS2 rosters

wqru ioqwr jqwr j
Old 08-28-2014, 04:20 AM   #10
Just started!

wqr jiqowruoqwr ipoqwrp ioqwr
Old 08-28-2014, 04:22 AM   #11
Just started!

et wqepko rtiqpetepwt[owet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #12
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadder33
Hey guys, thought I'd load up my old PS2 NFL GameDay 2004 disc on PS3 and was happy to find it still plays super smooth! Anyone else try it? So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to upload an updated roster? I guess it might have to be in crushed Max format from a PS2 mem card or possibly PSV Export from PS3, any way is fine. Just copy the save file over to USB, upload to mediafire or preferably attach it right here to your post, that would be excellent.

Oh and before any "wiseguys / EA employees" (lol) decide to troll and say something like "NFL GameDay 2004 SUCKS!" ...sure the game didn't have the best CPU AI out there by any means but for a two player couch game I love it and most importantly makes a nice change from always 2K4/2K5 (and of course, Madden). The sweet commentary alone is reason enough to make this game still relevant in 2014 for me, especially with the ongoing EA Sports monopoly that took our choices of any fresh new NFL videogaming away from us for the foreseeable future. I like the commentary in GameDay better than 2K, it's pretty variable from game-to-game and not too repetitive at all. I thought the weather effects and player animations were pretty nice, not as nice as 2K but close. So hey, if you've never had the chance to play this forgotten little NFL gem before, try it!

If none of you guys are interested I'll do the 2014/15 rosters but of course just wanted to check first before I started editing, cheers.

Are you still interested in doing this project? I was thinking of picking this game up because I like the way it plays. I was also thinking of trying to do a 14-15 roster too.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #13
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
Are you still interested in doing this project? I was thinking of picking this game up because I like the way it plays. I was also thinking of trying to do a 14-15 roster too.
Yes my friend. All we are waiting for is for someone to post one of the old official NFL roster update files from 989 Studios, so we can have a starting point to work from to begin editing that file. Do you have one of the old downloaded rosters, or know where it is? Maybe someone who used to work at 989 Studios has it on an old disc somewhere and would be kind enough to share it?
Old 06-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #14
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadder33
Yes my friend. All we are waiting for is for someone to post one of the old official NFL roster update files from 989 Studios, so we can have a starting point to work from to begin editing that file. Do you have one of the old downloaded rosters, or know where it is? Maybe someone who used to work at 989 Studios has it on an old disc somewhere and would be kind enough to share it?
have you figured out how to edit the rosters?

Last edited by daddynab2; 01-20-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #15
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

the way i edit the rosters is by creating a bunch of super players and releasing default players. the challenge now is figuring out how to get them to start without starting a game and having to sub them in the pause menu
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »