Home

new fever update

This is a discussion on new fever update within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 12:24 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: new fever update

If one truley exists I will play mine, if not it will only collect dust like 2003 does...
Old 04-10-2004, 12:51 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

I post on here because I want to know how people can like this game. It's not my fault the board is a ghost land.

I like it because it's football. It has Read N Lead Passing which no other game has. The graphics are pretty good, and it's a change from the other Football franchises out there. Now tell me, being the football fan you are, how could you not like the game?

I don't play a couple of the other football games that came out this year because they just weren't to my liking...not to say that they were bad games...just not my style at this time. Yet you don't see me running my mouth about those games, spreading all of that negative "how can anyone like this game" BS. Nobody like to hear that stuff.

If you have legitimate complaint about the game, a specific reason why you don't the game, state it. Say Fever is terrible without backing it up with a reason just isn't right. If you don't like don't play it! How simple is that?
Old 04-10-2004, 01:38 AM   #11
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

andayaman said:
I post on here because I want to know how people can like this game. It's not my fault the board is a ghost land.

I like it because it's football. It has Read N Lead Passing which no other game has. The graphics are pretty good, and it's a change from the other Football franchises out there. Now tell me, being the football fan you are, how could you not like the game?

I don't play a couple of the other football games that came out this year because they just weren't to my liking...not to say that they were bad games...just not my style at this time. Yet you don't see me running my mouth about those games, spreading all of that negative "how can anyone like this game" BS. Nobody like to hear that stuff.

If you have legitimate complaint about the game, a specific reason why you don't the game, state it. Say Fever is terrible without backing it up with a reason just isn't right. If you don't like don't play it! How simple is that?

I don't like it and I'm not playing it. Read n Lead is overrated and that seems to be the only thing that people talk about when they talk about fever. All you do is move a cursor around, that's it. What's innovative about that? The running backs feel like they are running through water and the animations aren't on par with the other games out this year. The graphics are alright but the player faces are terrible and they should be able ot take advantage of the xbox more then they do now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2004, 09:38 AM   #12
Pro

[quoteI don't like it and I'm not playing it. Read n Lead is overrated and that seems to be the only thing that people talk about when they talk about fever. All you do is move a cursor around, that's it. What's innovative about that? The running backs feel like they are running through water and the animations aren't on par with the other games out this year. The graphics are alright but the player faces are terrible and they should be able ot take advantage of the xbox more then they do now.

Face it, NOTHING ANYONE posts on this board will make you change your mind about this game...move on...why continue on with the same "Fever is overrated", "Read N Lead is overrated", "Other games are better"(ESPN for you). I think we know where you stand. Enough with the Fanboyisms.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:48 AM   #13
Pro

And before you give me a lame response saying that your're not a fanboy because you like NFL Street and NBA street like I know you want to, it's not about dislike for a software developer, it is about your dislike for the any direct competition to your favorite game, ESPN football.

To help you out here is an example: Playstation 2 is the best game system ever. Xbox and Gamecube really suck. Why would anyone want to own an Xbox or Gamecube. They're not up to par with the PS2. But I'm not a fanboy because I like Microsoft...I use Windows XP.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:02 AM   #14

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

andayaman said:
And before you give me a lame response saying that your're not a fanboy because you like NFL Street and NBA street like I know you want to, it's not about dislike for a software developer, it is about your dislike for the any direct competition to your favorite game, ESPN football.

To help you out here is an example: Playstation 2 is the best game system ever. Xbox and Gamecube really suck. Why would anyone want to own an Xbox or Gamecube. They're not up to par with the PS2. But I'm not a fanboy because I like Microsoft...I use Windows XP.

The only reason I said that was because people think that I hate ea games. And why would I say anything about liking nba street if I'm talking about fever and the microsoft game studios? Nba street is an ea game and it has nothing at all to do with fever or microsoft. I don't like any of the microsoft games and if you want to call me a fanboy for that then fine, I don't care. And I don't dislike every game that is in competition with espn, I just don't like fever or madden because they are bad games.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:

jmood88 said:
I don't like any of the microsoft games and if you want to call me a fanboy for that then fine, I don't care. And I don't dislike every game that is in competition with espn, I just don't like fever or madden because they are bad games.

You're right...as much as I hate to say it, you are a fanboy! And the only reason I say it is because you don't care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2004, 10:20 AM   #16

jmood88's Arena

Quote:

andayaman said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
I don't like any of the microsoft games and if you want to call me a fanboy for that then fine, I don't care. And I don't dislike every game that is in competition with espn, I just don't like fever or madden because they are bad games.

You're right...as much as I hate to say it, you are a fanboy! And the only reason I say it is because you don't care.

Ok, have fun.And since you think that fever is such a great game, what more is there to it then read n lead?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »