Home

Football Sim League

This is a discussion on Football Sim League within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Football Sim League

Hey all! Have you ever wanted to play a career mode in a football game? well now you can in an all new simulation league!

What do you do in this league?
You create a player at any position that is listed and you will get to mold your player by each type of player at that position... ex. you pick a running back, you would pick a speed back, power back, or balanced back.

What teams are there and how are you placed on a team?
When you make a player you will get offers from schools and out of those offers you get to decide where you go. There are 8 college teams and after completing at least 3 seasons in college you can go to the SFL (Pro Level) and you will be drafted to 1 of 8 teams.

How do I sign up?
just click on the link here --> http://footballsimleague.createaforum.com/index.php <-- and make a player by following the guides.

Can you only be a player?
Actually the answer is no because there are other jobs available. You can be an Athletic Director for a college team or be a GM for s SFL team.

What jobs are there for players?
To upgrade your player you can write articles and other stuff and we would need about 3-5 people to grade these articles. and if you are a grader then look to the how to earn player points thread to learn how to grade.

Last edited by TheRosterMaster; 02-27-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
Rookie

ChirpyMango01's Arena

Re: Football Sim League

Could you elaborate a bit more on what this is, please?
Boston Celtics
Old 02-27-2015, 08:31 PM   #3
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

I reopened the website now that I made some upgrades to the website! I just want to let you know that before you sign up you WILL NOT be able to look at any of the threads.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes
Old 03-06-2015, 08:21 AM   #4
Just started!

well,want to let you know that before you sign up you WILL NOT be able to look at any of the threads.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #5
Rookie

diamok's Arena

You need to give more information about what this is. Expecting people to sign up for a "game" with no clue as to what it actually is and what they can actually do in that game is not a good idea.

At least create an FAQ forum a guest to your site can view explaining the basics of your game...What program you are using to simulate games, how do players advance in skill, are there drafts, trading, free agency, owners, scouts, medical staff, fans, news, whatever this grading articles thing you mentioned is, stadiums, upgrades, relocation, injuries, retirement, sponsors, illicit activities, hookers, strippers, marriage, offspring and sooooo much more as I just rattled this off the top of my head.

A quick blurb like "Have you ever wanted to play a career mode in a football game? well now you can in an all new simulation league!", just makes people think you were border, came up with an idea that you will grow tired of in a week.

Sell your concept to us, tell us why we would want to join, create a logo and put it on the website...

Take care,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #6
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamok
You need to give more information about what this is. Expecting people to sign up for a "game" with no clue as to what it actually is and what they can actually do in that game is not a good idea.

At least create an FAQ forum a guest to your site can view explaining the basics of your game...What program you are using to simulate games, how do players advance in skill, are there drafts, trading, free agency, owners, scouts, medical staff, fans, news, whatever this grading articles thing you mentioned is, stadiums, upgrades, relocation, injuries, retirement, sponsors, illicit activities, hookers, strippers, marriage, offspring and sooooo much more as I just rattled this off the top of my head.

A quick blurb like "Have you ever wanted to play a career mode in a football game? well now you can in an all new simulation league!", just makes people think you were border, came up with an idea that you will grow tired of in a week.

Sell your concept to us, tell us why we would want to join, create a logo and put it on the website...

Take care,
lol there was a FAQ i made but i forgot to post it, but it should be on now.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »