Home

Joe Montana Football 16: A Mysterious Game Remains Under Wraps

This is a discussion on Joe Montana Football 16: A Mysterious Game Remains Under Wraps within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Joe Montana Football 16: A Mysterious Game Remains Under Wraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner75
Mr Grow is suspiciously quiet on his twitter feed. You would have thought if the post was false information, that it would be acknowledged as being false. I'm thinking an announcement is on the cards very soon.
Are they throwing a bone to the hardcore and going radio silent until E3? I'm done speculating until I get the real announcement. Going to calm down and check this forum once a day and check Damon's twitter feed but I'm expecting nothing for a while.

Much more smoke than last year. In fact, I think I am seeing flames.

Keep cool and game on people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was going to buy a ps4 next month but now I will hold on until an official announcement has been made. If true will buy an X box one.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:54 PM   #267
Rookie

footballismyhobby's Arena

MisterFootballSF -------- Mister Football San Fransisco??? ------- JOE MONTANA?!?!?! Amiright anybody?
Old 03-05-2015, 01:25 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 2

Conjecture tho-

You could think that with that single post it raises expectations through the roof. Anything less would now be disappointing. Would be a good ploy by the Madden team to raise the bar too high for a potential competitor.

But if its all true -
Old 03-05-2015, 01:26 PM   #269
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1
Conjecture tho-

You could think that with that single post it raises expectations through the roof. Anything less would now be disappointing. Would be a good ploy by the Madden team to raise the bar too high for a potential competitor.

But if its all true -
but , but , why would madden want or need to try to do that.... their game is so...... 2006......

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 03-05-2015, 01:29 PM   #270
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

So let me get this straight, a game called joe Montana football is coming out this summer, it's better than madden in every way possible, and will make madden look like a ps1 game, but instead of announcing it, the dev team makes job postings and random screens to send a secret message to the general public with the hope that someone cracks the code to this magical greatest NFL game ever created. Microsoft and 2k collaborated on the game which by the way is releasing in less than 4 months, and someone who "needs to do the gamers a favor" tells us this almost as if he is Robin Hood because the developers themselves want no part in actually letting us know a game, which mind you, most ppl would be interested in, is coming out in 4 months.

Sounds legit...

Then.....then....the same knucklehead that told us he had inside info last year that 2k was making a game to be shown at e3, makes a YouTube video of this guys post who just registered in March 2015. Wow, how convenient.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:50 PM   #271
Rookie

I don't know looking at the mocap location and 2k's mocap images, looks totally inferior to 2k's method. Also posters on wall have a cartoony look to them unlike anything 2k does, looks more like Ea's style. I don't know very fishy but then again I'm an MGS fan and am used to all the conspiracy theories. Just want to know so I can get this off my mind, nothing has hyped me this much in a long time. I hope MS is listening
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 01:51 PM   #272
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
So let me get this straight, a game called joe Montana football is coming out this summer, it's better than madden in every way possible, and will make madden look like a ps1 game, but instead of announcing it, the dev team makes job postings and random screens to send a secret message to the general public with the hope that someone cracks the code to this magical greatest NFL game ever created. Microsoft and 2k collaborated on the game which by the way is releasing in less than 4 months, and someone who "needs to do the gamers a favor" tells us this almost as if he is Robin Hood because the developers themselves want no part in actually letting us know a game, which mind you, most ppl would be interested in, is coming out in 4 months.

Sounds legit...

Then.....then....the same knucklehead that told us he had inside info last year that 2k was making a game to be shown at e3, makes a YouTube video of this guys post who just registered in March 2015. Wow, how convenient.
Well put! I'm starting....just starting...to have doubts myself.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »