Home

The Joe Montana Football Issue

This is a discussion on The Joe Montana Football Issue within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 09:57 PM   #17
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Joe Montana Football Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Can we have a thread dedicated to what we would like to see in a new football game? Not necessarily JM16 just a general discussion about what we would like to see in a new football game if one happened to come out.
No, because you are attempting to use this as a way to talk about JM16. Have already seen it in this forum.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 04-22-2015, 09:59 PM   #18
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

I really don't get the reason behind the idea that we don't know a game is coming.

Joe Montana made the announcement and tweeted mo-capping and a screenshot.

The creator of the unreal engine tweeted he not only saw the game, but was amazed by it.

https://twitter.com/GeDDeN7/status/589942195861336064

These aren't random people. These are two well respected members of the football and gaming communitys. Yet, we can't have wishlist or speculate because they might be blowing smoke? I don't get it.

Mmillenium has the final word and I'll respect it, but I can't say I agree with the decision.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:00 PM   #19
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
No, because you are attempting to use this as a way to talk about JM16. Have already seen it in this forum.
Oh I wasn't aware I did that before. I know I tried starting a JM16 wish list thread but that was before I was informed. Well hopefully we can open up some discussion soon.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:03 PM   #20
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I really don't get the reason behind the idea that we don't know a game is coming.

The creator of the unreal engine tweeted he not only saw the game, but was amazed by it.

These aren't random people. These are two well respected members of the football and gaming communitys. Yet, we can't have wishlist or speculate because they might be blowing smoke? I don't get it.

Mmillenium has the final word and I'll respect it, but I can't say I agree with the decision.
Agreed but everyone views things differently. Guess we have to wait until someone specifically mentions JM16 and a platform or publisher.

Personally I have no doubt we will a game in some capacity
Old 04-22-2015, 10:03 PM   #21
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

Quote:

Respected members of the football and gaming community don't make games. They create hype.

When a developer makes an announcement, then we will recognize it as a real game.

Again - Why do you think no other gaming sites are picking up on this story? It's because it is a non-story until a game is announced.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 10:03 PM   #22
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Exactly! There is more smoke here than somebody faking 2k art and it is more than just concept art.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:03 PM   #23
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Oh I wasn't aware I did that before. I know I tried starting a JM16 wish list thread but that was before I was informed. Well hopefully we can open up some discussion soon.
Not you specifically. I meant in general.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 04-22-2015, 10:05 PM   #24
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

I guess we have to wait till e3....that's a long period of time forcing myself to pretend as if this game doesn't exist.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »