Home

The Joe Montana Football Issue

This is a discussion on The Joe Montana Football Issue within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 11:13 PM   #41
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Joe Montana Football Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I'm sorry you feel this way, but this is a private forum and site, and we've made the decision to restrict posting due to the constant arguments and inability to discuss rumors and speculation constructively.

There is another link in this thread that is open to speculation for the product being discussed. We will also have a forum opened if/when there is confirmation that the game exists.
I am relatively new here, but I was just wondering how game confirmation is going to change that? Microsoft could come out tomorrow and say "Joe Montana 16 officially announced." That's it. We would still have to speculate. Not trying to be rude, more of just asking for an explanation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 11:14 PM   #42
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
I am relatively new here, but I was just wondering how game confirmation is going to change that? Not trying to be rude, more of just asking for an explanation.
We are hoping with that game confirmation will come with an announcement that includes information.

Also - most of the arguing that was happening was over whether the game exists, it's platforms, etc. With this data in the open, the discussion should go smoother.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 04-22-2015, 11:36 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
We are hoping with that game confirmation will come with an announcement that includes information.

Also - most of the arguing that was happening was over whether the game exists, it's platforms, etc. With this data in the open, the discussion should go smoother.
I believe most of the "arguing" was because earlier discussions on the same topic kept getting buried and or left in a closed thread. Could a thread containing everything as us gamers and you OS mods know about the 2k sports intenions of a football game, the ea/nfl deals, nflpa deal ,and every tweet of joe montana 16 info be put at the top of a thread and edited as new info becomes available so people dont keep going in a complete 360 every other day about jm16?Or something along those lines be created?
Old 04-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #44
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

The other problem was the over abundance of posts that said things like "I heard that..." or "Rumor has it.." etc... Nothing has been released at all that gives any real topics of discussion.
The other issues were threads constantly bringing in "the other game" to do nothing more than bash/ hate.

The fact that a twitter feed and a couple pics are out there doesn't warrant much as of yet.
Anyone can post a twitter statement about a game they are supposedly working on.
Until there's a full on REAL ad campaign with real gameplay, platform etc.. then every thread will end up being nothing more than a breeding ground for hearsay and anti other game posts.

I'm just as excited as anyone for a new game. I'm simply waiting for one to actually exist with proof.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 04-23-2015, 01:03 AM   #45
Banned

Like I've said the way information is being released about this game is terrible... What kind of company just releases head shots of the game more so than any in game pics or concepts of ingame footage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 02:30 AM   #46
Just started!

Well, perhaps this will get Joe Montana and/or Grow to release some details about their game (anticipated release date/platforms/NFL license status) especially if they want to build some hype for it. Or maybe we have to wait for E3 for anything else.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:38 AM   #47
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
The other problem was the over abundance of posts that said things like "I heard that..." or "Rumor has it.." etc... Nothing has been released at all that gives any real topics of discussion.
The other issues were threads constantly bringing in "the other game" to do nothing more than bash/ hate.

The fact that a twitter feed and a couple pics are out there doesn't warrant much as of yet.
Anyone can post a twitter statement about a game they are supposedly working on.
Until there's a full on REAL ad campaign with real gameplay, platform etc.. then every thread will end up being nothing more than a breeding ground for hearsay and anti other game posts.

I'm just as excited as anyone for a new game. I'm simply waiting for one to actually exist with proof.
There was a ton of random stuff in every Montana thread. They often were filled with very little info and got off track. But who cares? Just stop reading. For those that liked it continue. I never saw bitterness or angry garbage in those threads. They were largely civil if not that useful. I don't get banning the discussion of a game just because it doesn't contribute to world peace. And I think the banning of Blitzburgh was unnecessary. I'm not sure why OS has to be so heavy handed at times.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:47 AM   #48
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
There was a ton of random stuff in every Montana thread. They often were filled with very little info and got off track. But who cares? Just stop reading. For those that liked it continue. I never saw bitterness or angry garbage in those threads. They were largely civil if not that useful. I don't get banning the discussion of a game just because it doesn't contribute to world peace. And I think the banning of Blitzburgh was unnecessary. I'm not sure why OS has to be so heavy handed at times.
This site cares. Always has, and always will.

And the banning of Blitzburgh was justified internally and won't be discussed. If you'd like to discuss it with me, feel free to PM me.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »