Home

What causes super human DB's

This is a discussion on What causes super human DB's within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
What causes super human DB's

i think it has to do with the poor ball trajectory(sp) physics

long passes reach their arc i'd say like 50 ft in the air...i dont think this is an accurate representation...throw any long pass, or lob downfield, then go into replay mode and see how high that **** gets...if this is what goes on in real games, lemme know, asap

with this happening, it makes sense that 3-4 dbs are within playable distance

also take into account, the cpu playing zones so well...in order to beat these zones you need at least 4 wideouts on field everyplay!...too many times i go into replay and see the defenders just breaking on the ball b/c they have no "man" assignment...its very interesting to see

we know defenders break on the ball as soon as you press the corresponding button, so how do we beat that...we pump fake...but here in lays another problem,there is no true pump fake, when you press the analog, the qb just fakes throwing in any direction...so there is no true way to fake off a DB, sigh

lets also factor in the playing surface, dont you often get the feeling all 11 defensive players are right on top of the line of scrimmage...the scaling has to be re-worked

both games for 2005 have had their defensive AI's cranked up a notch, and there are ways of beating it...so when i find them, i'll make another useless post

later
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »