Home

Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Available For Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam

This is a discussion on Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Available For Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Available For Nintendo Switch, Xbox One,

Early impressions are good and bad. The hand is fun, love the announcers, the refs, the dirty plays, the traps on the field etc.

I don't really like the direction they took with dynasty mode though. For one I hate when games lock in a difficulty setting at the launch of a dynasty. It would have been nice if I could have started at a lower difficulty and increased it as I got better at the game.

I also don't like how you start with an all rookie team. Combined with already having a higher difficulty than I'm prepared for (setting it high so the game doesn't become too easy later) it makes things unnecessarily difficult.

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app

PS3 ID: Affyy
My Overwatch Profile
Old 11-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

ElectricAggie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition Available For Nintendo Switch, Xbox One,

I bought the game last year. How do I get the Dynasty Edition without having to pay another $30?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Houston Rockets

Old 11-04-2018, 07:03 AM   #11
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricAggie
I bought the game last year. How do I get the Dynasty Edition without having to pay another $30?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
From what I understand if you bought the game on Xbox during their game preview (when it was first released) or you were a kickstarter backer, you will be able to get the Dynasty Edition dlc for free. This will happen during the store's Thanksgiving sale, not sure when it starts, where you will go to the store and be able to download the DLC for free.

If that doesn't meet when / what system you bought it for then you will still be able to buy all the DLC for I believe $11.99. This is information I received in an email from the developers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 09:34 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
From what I understand if you bought the game on Xbox during their game preview (when it was first released) or you were a kickstarter backer, you will be able to get the Dynasty Edition dlc for free. This will happen during the store's Thanksgiving sale, not sure when it starts, where you will go to the store and be able to download the DLC for free.

If that doesn't meet when / what system you bought it for then you will still be able to buy all the DLC for I believe $11.99. This is information I received in an email from the developers.
Yes, if you bought initially (at least on Kickstarter) you should have received a code by e-mail to redeem for the bundle. I had a tough time figuring out how to use the code (I have never used DLC before), but got it to work. Really cool move by the developer to give us backers the added benefit. Love these guys!
Old 11-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #13
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Yes, if you bought initially (at least on Kickstarter) you should have received a code by e-mail to redeem for the bundle. I had a tough time figuring out how to use the code (I have never used DLC before), but got it to work. Really cool move by the developer to give us backers the added benefit. Love these guys!
Who was the DEV you spoke to? I was an original Kickstarter backer but still have not received my Xbox One Code. If it is coming during the Thanksgiving sale then fine but that was not the impression I got from Michael Mendenheim who said I should have received the code by 1 November at the latest. I emailed him and he apologized stating they can't control when Microsoft sends out the codes.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #14
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayotick
Who was the DEV you spoke to? I was an original Kickstarter backer but still have not received my Xbox One Code. If it is coming during the Thanksgiving sale then fine but that was not the impression I got from Michael Mendenheim who said I should have received the code by 1 November at the latest. I emailed him and he apologized stating they can't control when Microsoft sends out the codes.
I bought the game preview version early on and haven't received a code yet either.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:21 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayotick
I didn't actually speak to any of the developers. I was also in the kickstarter campaign, and I got it on the PS4. Yes, it is Michael that I get the e-mails and updates from. Since I did get my code, it makes sense that the hang up for you is Microsoft. That sucks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 09:37 AM   #16
Rookie

ElectricAggie's Arena

OVR: 0

Update: I received a code from Xbox live for the dynasty game mode and other DLC. I was excited to play as the Hexxon Oilers (Houston Texans), but I wasn't able to find them. I also tried to play online mulitplayer, but I wasn't able to connect with anyone.
Houston Rockets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »