Home

Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch)

This is a discussion on Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2019, 03:29 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch)

Football Heroes Turbo has been released on the Nintendo Switch console for $14.99 (it was previously released for...

Written By: Scott Funk

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2019, 06:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just one note on the season mode, the number of games *and teams in the dvivision you play increase as you win the season championship and progress *to the next level. The teams also get substantially more difficult. *

I understand why there are not a lot of options when building up your team in the season mode, *if you can add time or change rules, you would earn *money faster. * With that said I wish there was options *to play a season to build your team and one just to play with custom rules that don’t give you extra money . *Longer games would be great. *Also at least have *an option to lengthen quarers for two player match ups online or local. *There also needs to be some bug fixes and a few *slight quality of life *improvements .*

With that said, it’s hitting the right buttons for me and I love getting in games and trying to beat the hard teams in the season mode or play against my friends. *
Old 02-04-2019, 02:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any community or OR-members an idea why this game is not in the European Nintendo Store? Would love to give it a go!
Old 02-04-2019, 09:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch)

It is a fun game, and it has that old Tecmo Bowl feel. Just wish it would keep track of statistics for the players. Perhaps an update could add this. But for now, it is fun to play.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:23 PM   #5
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay16509
It is a fun game, and it has that old Tecmo Bowl feel. Just wish it would keep track of statistics for the players. Perhaps an update could add this. But for now, it is fun to play.
I really wish the switch would get more sports games. It's the only drawback for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2019, 07:11 PM   #6
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay16509
Agreed. It always bothers me when a sports game doesn't put much effort into stats. I'm assuming they probably didn't have the resources to devote too much time into it, but maybe next year?

I could see a mode where every team starts with lvl 1 players. Eliminate the tiers of cards (bronze, silver, gold) and just combine them. Then see how fast you can level up your guys vs the rest of the league playing throughout the season and have a playoff.

If the game was 11v11 and had different offenses/defenses like NCAA and Madden, the offenses/defenses would be sorta like builds for other RPG.

Just some rambling. It's definitely a fun game and my favorite football game on the Switch right now. I like MFL's gameplay, but the franchise mode isn't what I was looking for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »