Home

Axis Football 19 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on Axis Football 19 Impressions Thread within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2019, 03:27 PM   #17
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Axis Football 19 Impressions Thread

Update on PS4 Release:

Axis Football @AxisFootball Nov 25

While we finish up PS4 and mobile builds for Axis 19, we wanted to let everyone know that part of our team has already been hard at work on Axis 20. We are completely changing player movement, animations, and interactions - rebuilding from the ground up. Big things are coming!
Old 11-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Update on PS4 Release:

Axis Football @AxisFootball Nov 25

While we finish up PS4 and mobile builds for Axis 19, we wanted to let everyone know that part of our team has already been hard at work on Axis 20. We are completely changing player movement, animations, and interactions - rebuilding from the ground up. Big things are coming!

Players on other teams cant tackle me on pc . How do I fix.?
Old 01-11-2020, 11:26 AM   #19
MVP

Axis Football 18 had a glitch when you edited teams. When you turned college options on in the team editor (it's a checkbox), the field was white. Was this ever fixed and can someone check to see if this still happens in 19?
Old 01-30-2020, 06:15 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

Still no PS4 release, as of today. I ended up buying a gaming laptop though and picked up a PC copy of Axis Football 19. On PC you have the options for various mods, which is nice.

The gameplay needs work, but I've had fun playing it despite the imperfections. I expect to see a nice leap in game quality with the 2020 release.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:43 PM   #21
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

For those who play the game, is there a way to edit the draft classes? Playing on STEAM, having fun with the customization options and though I don't like the Tier system, it is growing on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2020, 05:00 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 4

Looks like this will be the final patch for the Steam version of AF19:

We are happy to announce that we've released Axis Football 2019 v2.1. This update addressed some game play issues and bugs. Here's a complete list:

Game improvements
*Receivers should catch more balls in stride, this should also lead to fewer interceptions
*When an interception or fumble happens and the user is able to control players they will gain control of the player recovering the ball
*Added the option to choose controller icon style, now the buttons on-screen can match the buttons off-screen

Bug Fixes
*Fixed a bug where the AI was using the player consecutive run/pass plays to make its own run/pass decision
*Fixed a bug where a delay of game after a punt would cause an inconsistent game state
*Fixed a bug where the AI would not accept a penalty on delay of game if the playbook was showing
*Fixed a bug where the user coaches never got credit for a win when playing a live game
*Fixed a bug where a penalty was not called if a kickoff went out of bounds before passing the goal line

"Thanks for your support and patience as we updated the game and fixed these issues."
Old 07-20-2020, 07:28 AM   #23
Just started!

It has become better than it was before. Thank GOD.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:12 AM   #24
Banned

The running motion is definitely more fluid in this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »