Home

Retro Bowl Update Adds Player Name Editor, Full Screen Scaling, Faster Running Backs and More

This is a discussion on Retro Bowl Update Adds Player Name Editor, Full Screen Scaling, Faster Running Backs and More within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-08-2020, 01:31 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Player Name Editor, Full Screen Scaling, Faster Running Ba

I hope everyone encourages this developer to make a Retro NHL game too...

This crew knows what they are doing..

I havenít loved a game like this since maybe Flight Control on iOS way way way back when.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:47 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Player Name Editor, Full Screen Scaling, Faster Running Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi
I hope everyone encourages this developer to make a Retro NHL game too...

This crew knows what they are doing..

I havenít loved a game like this since maybe Flight Control on iOS way way way back when.
I saw someone on Twitter mention it and something tells me they would like to do something like that down the road. The developer(s) are really receptive on social media.

I downloaded this thing around release and I have 10 seasons played. I know several OSers who play this game and share their progress too. It's really cool and there's plenty of room to grow.

Some of my wants include:

-A play calling screen, even if it's just a three play option.
-An option to extend the clock to 3 minutes per quarter.

Other than that everything else I'm sure is in the works as they seem to continue to update this game and look for beta testers. I think we'll get some sort of ability to run with the QB down the road too because the devs also shared this video on twitter earlier.

Old 02-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
I saw someone on Twitter mention it and something tells me they would like to do something like that down the road. The developer(s) are really receptive on social media.

I downloaded this thing around release and I have 10 seasons played. I know several OSers who play this game and share their progress too. It's really cool and there's plenty of room to grow.

Some of my wants include:

-A play calling screen, even if it's just a three play option.
-An option to extend the clock to 3 minutes per quarter.

Other than that everything else I'm sure is in the works as they seem to continue to update this game and look for beta testers. I think we'll get some sort of ability to run with the QB down the road too because the devs also shared this video on twitter earlier.

I love your suggestions!

I would also like to see the AI continue to get better.

They do some pretty dumb and repetitive things on defense (and on O at ends of game when they need points)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »