Home

Retro Bowl Update Adds Team Name and Uniform Editing, Difficulty Settings, Increased Wind Effect & Much More

This is a discussion on Retro Bowl Update Adds Team Name and Uniform Editing, Difficulty Settings, Increased Wind Effect & Much More within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-08-2020, 07:34 PM   #1
Owner and News Editor

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Retro Bowl Update Adds Team Name and Uniform Editing, Difficulty Settings, Increased Wind Effect & Much More

A new Retro Bowl update has arrived for both iOS and Android devices. The update adds team...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2020, 11:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've had more fun with this game than with what Madden has delivered in YEARS!
Old 04-15-2020, 01:48 AM   #3
Pew pew.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Team Name and Uniform Editing, Difficulty Settings, Increa

Iím utterly surprised at how fun this game is and how smooth it plays. A few things Iíd appreciate being added such as stat tracking for all teams and the ability to edit player race, hair, etcetera, but overall for the money it costs to unlock the full game, Iím not complaining but instead making suggestions. Itís a really great game.
Old 04-17-2020, 02:38 AM   #4
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Team Name and Uniform Editing, Difficulty Settings, Increa

They did a great job with the changes to the uniforms. The only edit I made was to make the Cleveland logo match the helmet color so the logo is then non-existent.

I hope they add alternative uniforms and the ability to independently select the home and away uniform instead of selecting them as a set.

Love this game!
Old 08-07-2020, 04:03 AM   #5
Rookie

Micrmay2113's Arena

This has become one of my favorite football games in recent years, even with how simple it is. I've turned my game into a college league with most of the common/popular college teams. I'm on season 7 with 4 championships, so it's a little too easy at times. Though the hard part is keeping my high star players after a few years when the salary cap gets maxed out because they want more and more money every year. Then you're forced to trade them for draft picks and basically start over. But that's part of the fun.

The only thing I really want to see added is a playable defense, or at least let me watch the opponent on offense. Also a 5 minute quarter setting would be nice. Other than that, it's very well worth the money and honestly is too cheap for its own good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #6
Rookie

If you create your own rosters, is there a way to share them with others?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »