Home

Sunday Rivals Winter Update Adds In-Game and Season Stats, Console Development on Hold

This is a discussion on Sunday Rivals Winter Update Adds In-Game and Season Stats, Console Development on Hold within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2022, 11:57 PM   #49
Rookie

26k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sunday Rivals Update v.20.0 Adds Dynamic Weather, Time of Day & Much More

Hey yall, just launched the v.21.0 Fumble Update for Sunday Rivals!

Fumbles were something I was hesitant to add for a long time, but realized that they would add just the right amount of chaos to the game to keep things exciting for the future!

How exciting? Give this video a watch!

Now that you're properly excited, I want to tell you about the future of this game! v.21.0 marks 'feature complete' for Early Access and officially begins closing towards the release launch of Sunday Rivals v1.0! Over the next couple of weeks I will announce both the launch date and price, so keep your eyes peeled for some good news soon!

In the mean time, scroll back through some of the early posts to see how far things have come. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Thanks for playing!

Old 05-16-2022, 10:38 AM   #50
Rookie

26k's Arena

Proud to announce that Sunday Rivals has officially left Early Access and has fully launched on Steam today for $19.99!

Steam Store:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Sunday_Rivals/

Check out the launch trailer!

I appreciate everyone here who has followed along with the development of the game and jumped into Early Access! You've helped me build Sunday Rivals into what I hope is an injection of fun for a genre that desperately needs some new blood and energy. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Old 05-16-2022, 01:16 PM   #51
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Awesome! Gonna buy this when I get home today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #52
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Once it gets a franchise mode I am in
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 08-30-2022, 11:09 PM   #53
Rookie

26k's Arena

Re: Sunday Rivals Has Officially Launched on Steam - Adds Taunting, Gameplay Improvem

Hey yall, I got some Sunday Rivals news!

I just released The Record Book Update, which adds 72 persistent game and season records to break (and hold) in Season Mode, plus a bunch of visual improvements to the game's frontend!

This update serves as a good development pause point as I start the process of porting the game to consoles in the upcoming months. There's a lot of uncharted territory so I expect this to be a fairly lengthy journey, but I'm excited about getting the game on more platforms in the future!

If you're interested, I talk about the new update, consoles, and more in my latest video.

I'll share more when I can, otherwise hope everyone enjoys the new update!

Old 01-01-2023, 09:38 PM   #54
Rookie

26k's Arena

Re: Sunday Rivals Has Officially Launched on Steam - Adds Taunting, Gameplay Improvem

Hey yall, happy new year! Wanted to drop a little update on some of the things going on in Sunday Rivals!

Console Progress

Last week I was finally able to get Sunday Rivals up and running on my console devkit! As you'd expect, there's still a lot of kinks to work out but it looked great on a big tv. Which console? Can't say yet but you'll know as soon as I can spill the beans!

The Big Game Update

I'm currently working on a new, sizable update to the Steam version of the game. This update will focus on presentation improvements that aim to better capture that 'Big Game' feel and excitement we all know and love when it comes to football. Hoping to have this out in a couple of months and will be sure to share some progress as it develops!

Finally, the game is still on sale for a couple more days, so if you've been waiting to jump in, now's a great time!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1.../Sunday_Rivals

Appreciate yall, let me know if you have any questions!
Old 03-16-2023, 08:46 PM   #55
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Sunday Rivals is back with another update and this is a big one focusing on the presentation and gameday experience. This includes adding referees, player of the game interviews, staring lineup screens, halftime scenes showing top performers and much more. It even includes a few things that aren't even mentioned in the patch notes.

See more details here.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2023, 10:25 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 18

This game would be amazing on the Switch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »