Home

Legend bowl review

This is a discussion on Legend bowl review within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6
Legend bowl review

Let me start off with its in early release. It has bugs, and its not fully finished. But what it does right it play like a football game should. They have mods that makes it have nfl teams. It has a career mode that promises to have more features also multiple seasons. For 20 dollars I think it's a bargain. I really feel like it plays more like a football than maximum football does. It has a great tecmo vibe. You can play a career mode that plays a full season and playoffs.

I am adding to this. This a game if you are a football fan you should least look at the videos of gameplay. The community is already great with them doing nfl rosters. The dev is fully committed to make the best game him can. He already has pushed out multiple updates to fix bugs.

I play a game as the chiefs, I was great of offense, not so great on defense. It actually measures the with chains if the first down is close. It has a coin flip, it has the fg netting go up and a touchdown. It has shadows of clouds in the game. Kicking is tough, I mean I have missed at least 10 extra points or more. Also, if you do a kickoff, you cant recover the ball if you kicked the ball off. The play selection has a lot of plays in it. I would give this game a 7/10 right now in its current state. Its a blast to play.

Last edited by timisone; 12-06-2020 at 09:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2020, 06:53 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Legend bowl review

I'll co-sign to that review. I think the kicking game needs an option to make it easier as not everybody wants the degree of challenge that it currently offers.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

If they add a coach mode, I'll buy it.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:59 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

I think this is the most promising indie football game out other than PSF 2021. Javo seems dedicated to making the best product possible. I'm excited to see how fleshed out he makes the career mode.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you play cpu vs cpu? can you make plays or playbooks? Does home team win 98% of games? Seems every fb game home team wins every game...
Does it have plans and profiles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2020, 11:15 AM   #6
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57oceanlover
Can you play cpu vs cpu? can you make plays or playbooks? Does home team win 98% of games? Seems every fb game home team wins every game...
I know there is a watch option, I will have to check it out. No on making plays or playbooks, plans and profiles. Havent played enough to see if the home team wins. I will sim a season and let you now. Also remember its still in early access, he has been doing updates quite often.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:28 PM   #7
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Game is fantastic. Even more so after the recent update which brought with it a ton of quality of life improvements.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:09 PM   #8
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57oceanlover
It plays cpu vs cpu, I just did one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »