Home

Mini Hockey VR (HTC Vive)

This is a discussion on Mini Hockey VR (HTC Vive) within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

clou14's Arena

OVR: 0
Mini Hockey VR (HTC Vive)

Virtual Reality. It holds so much potential for the world of sports, and I am here to start a new chapter for hockey games. In development right now is a game I always played as a kid. Mini Hockey.

I can not tell you how many hours I've lost in development due to me just sitting there playing the game. It's you vs an AI goalie, small rink that only holds you and your opponent. Boards, glass and netting cage you in, and a goal horn with goal lights waiting to go off as the puck enters the net.

This game has been in development for a little over 3 months, it still has a lot of things that need to be fixed and created, but I'm hoping for a release before July. I will post an update an official release date before long. Screenshots and new information will be released under this thread.

Mini Hockey VR will be released on Steam in 2019.

UPDATE JANUARY 22nd 2019:
Mini Hockey VR has been released!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...ini_Hockey_VR/

Last edited by clou14; 01-23-2019 at 12:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #2
Rookie

clou14's Arena

Re: Mini Hockey VR (HTC Vive)

Due to complications with Steam switching from Greenlight to Steam Direct mid-way through June, the release of Mini Hockey VR has been delayed until further notice. Hopefully all goes well and I can get this game out asap.

EDIT: Release date: Early 2019

Sorry about the delay, new process in releasing games has both parties set back. However, this allows for more fine-tuning!

UPDATE: It's been a while, and there is an exciting reason behind this. More to come in November.

Last edited by clou14; 10-16-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

clou14's Arena

Hey all, boy it's been a while! I've received feedback from the steam community which is the main reason it has taken this long. As well as having a full time job, which I have now left to become a full time game developer. In doing so, I need to release in early game to try to make up some money that I'll be losing by not working.

What I have done is transitioned the game engine from Unity to Unreal Engine 4. In doing so, physics, graphics, and gameplay has all been greatly improved.

RELEASE INFO
-I am going to release a version to steam early 2019.
-The early game will cost $4.99.
-There will only be one mode, "quick game", where you pick if its a time limit or a score limit.
-In the early stages, you guys are encouraged to send me feedback at [email protected]

FULL GAME INFO
(Work in progress, the game will always be growing)
Game Modes:
Quick Game
Is it a score limit or a time limit? You pick! Pick the goals to, pick the win by, or pick the time on the clock! The difficulty depends on which player you chose to play.

Tournament
6 rounds. The stakes get higher each round. The difficulty harder. Single-Game Knockout until the finals. Can you make it from the basement to a sold-out rink?

I am open to all feedback and idea's, make sure to email me. Thanks all! I hope to get the full game out soon!

Last edited by clou14; 01-23-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 05:20 AM   #4
Just started!

One of the biggest events in the sport of hockey is here. The 14th edition of Hockey world cup is coming to India, with Hockey India hosting the event in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha from 28 November to 16 December 2018.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:13 AM   #5
Rookie

clou14's Arena

UPDATE:
Mini Hockey VR for HTC Vive has been released!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...ini_Hockey_VR/
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »