Home

Victory Hockey League

This is a discussion on Victory Hockey League within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2016, 10:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Victory Hockey League

Greetings, Operation Sports members. I'd like to take time and introduce you all to a sim league that I have been part of for awhile now. The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more. To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player. This league has been going on for a long time, as we are currently in Season 49!! Gearing up for Season 50, there is a huge recruitment drive happening, with many rewards for recruiters, and draws to be had for players that have been recruited. There are many browser-based sports sim leagues, and I am part of many of them. This one is definitely my favourite. Get your career started today at http://vhlforum.com! If you join, you can find me over there as DollarAndADream, and I can even make you a signature to start as well.

Last edited by travhave; 05-26-2016 at 07:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Victory Hockey League

Bump the season 72 class just opened up! We have now been running for 12 real life years now! Now is the best time to join.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Victory Hockey League

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »