Home

A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate

This is a discussion on A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnStOpPaBlE
This is really good! I like your write-ups.
Thanks!! I really appreciate that!

R.I.P Paintball BAP and the Mess.
^^^ Check it out for a good read!

Last edited by kessthemess; 07-31-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 31

good job bro, loving the writeups. You're actually a pretty good writer. I'm lovin it, especially since I'm the "bad guy". Although next time around I'd love to see me being a sore loser or something like that, haha. :P
Old 07-31-2009, 03:11 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
good job bro, loving the writeups. You're actually a pretty good writer. I'm lovin it, especially since I'm the "bad guy". Although next time around I'd love to see me being a sore loser or something like that, haha. :P
You'll just have to wait and see.

And thanks, that means a lot. I tried my best.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

i blame you guys I'm a one man team!

Old 07-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
Rookie

You silly goose!

I thought I heard you say you were a one man team!! Me and Peter had 11 eliminations...Matt Parks: 8. Nough said

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 04:33 PM   #22
Rookie

Paintball Player Phil Gomez Speaks Out!
Phil Gomez - Nor Cal.jpg
Phil recently competed in the Badlands Open Paintball Tournament with team Nor Cal where they made it to the second round before being shut-out by local team "Mess" in three rounds. Ironicly, Phil's old team was Mess, but when he heard about the competition to get a rookie to fill out the team, he and the other member, Martin Hill, quit the team.

When interviewed Phil states: "My teammates didn't do squat in the match. I can't just carry the whole team. [i] can't take one whole team out by myself...if this play continues, I'm gonna be looking for a new team, which will be easy because I am pretty talented! Who wouldn't want me?"

We'll see how this plays out in the next tournament which is the Splatter Park Paintball in Mt. Gilead, Ohio.

News Reporter,
Josh Inya

Old 07-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessthemess

Paintball Player Phil Gomez Speaks Out!
Attachment 19261
Phil recently competed in the Badlands Open Paintball Tournament with team Nor Cal where they made it to the second round before being shut-out by local team "Mess" in three rounds. Ironicly, Phil's old team was Mess, but when he heard about the competition to get a rookie to fill out the team, he and the other member, Martin Hill, quit the team.

When interviewed Phil states: "My teammates didn't do squat in the match. I can't just carry the whole team. [i] can't take one whole team out by myself...if this play continues, I'm gonna be looking for a new team, which will be easy because I am pretty talented! Who wouldn't want me?"

We'll see how this plays out in the next tournament which is the Splatter Park Paintball in Mt. Gilead, Ohio.

News Reporter,
Josh Inya
I have a feeling that they're going to win

Old 07-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #24
Rookie

My Second Tournament: Splatter Park Paintball

Splatter Park Paintball
Mt. Gilead, OH
Will be 3 man elimination played on 4 fields
Paintballs: TippmannTippmann Paintballs.jpg

"Good luck, honey. This time you're going to win it!" said my mom as she watched me walk away to the Players' area. It was my second tournament and after a second place finish, I'm hungry for first.
Matt was already prepping and didn't even look up when I said hi. He just said, "I'm a one man team." (pff...sure ) and kept shining his gun as Peter walked out of the bathroom with a sigh of relief. He nodded 'hello' towards me and began to turn away before turning right back. "Is that a new gun?" he asked anxiously, already drooling over it.
"Yep, picked it up yesterday. It's a Tippmann...I think Model 98. He nodded his approval well stroking it softly like it was his new puppy...kooky.
Poor Peter was too busy admiring it that he didn't notice Phil Gomez charging up to us. Phil shoved Peter have way across the room, right into the arms of Jason Skyland.
Matt shot up and went into bodyguard mode as he shoved back at him. "Look, I just wanted to remind you guys last week was just luck. Oh, and watch your backs..." And at that, he turned and walked away. I gulped at that as I followed Matt to go help Peter...

Preliminaries: Best 3 out of 5
Mess vs. Miss-Stress
Each round was exactly the same: Peter, Mitchel, and Matt split the three eliminations and shut-out Miss-Stress easily to move on.
Personal Stats: 3 eliminations
Peter: 3 eliminations
Matt: 3 eliminations
I watched the three Miss-Stress players walk off the field with there heads down and the shirts covered with paint. I sort of felt sorry for them. HA!! Who am I kidding? They stink worse than (and you know the rest )

Intermission: Phil Gomez gives me a death stare that sends chills up my spine and freaks me out. I can't focus...ah!

Semi Finals: Best 3 out of 5
Mess vs. Thor Omega Group (Team Captain: Martin Broduer Jr.)
Round 1: We were way too cocky after the first round, so we totally blew it and were taken down 1-2-3. (1-0)
Round 2: Matt said he was a one-man team...right he was already in the peanut gallery along side Peter watching as I managed to take out two Thor Omega's. That left me in a shootout with Martin. I thought I had him peeking out from behind a bunker, so I started rapidly hitting the trigger. Sadly, he was actually beside me. (2-0)
TIMEOUT MESS!! Coach greeted us on the sidelines with steam coming out of his ears. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING OUT THERE. YOU LOOK LIKE LOSERS!! MITCHEL, YOU'RE DOING OK I GUESS, BUT PETE AND MATT, YOU NEED TO PICK IT UP!!" The ref ended our session with his whistle and we heading back out.
Round 3: If we lose, we're out Uh-oh purple. Peter and I rushed out of the gate at the whistle, unloading paintballs. Too bad we forgot to get in cover and where hit square in our chests. Matt went a few seconds later when green goo dripped from his visor. That's when he threw the bunker...
Personal Stats: 2 Eliminations, 3 outs Thoughts: "That stare really messed me up...I still managed to get 2 eliminations, though!!"
Peter: 3 outs Thoughts: "I want that gun..."
Matt: 3 outs Thoughts: "One man team...one man team....one man team..."

Finals: Thor Omega Group vs. Reign

First Place: Thor Omega Group $300, 100 leaderboard points
Second Place: Reign $200, 75 leaderboard points
Third Place: Mess $100, 50 leaderboard points

Leaderboard:
Boston Paintball Factory - 400 points (somehow)
Reign - 250 points
Mess - 189 points
Thor Omega Group - 164 points
Naughty X Nature - 114 points
Palm Beach Vipers - 51 points
Nor Cal - 50 points
St. Pauli Reckless - 47 points
Miss-Stress - 35 points

I bought a new shirt and goggle with my $600. (Picture coming soon)
$150 to college fund.
$445 to "CAR MONEY"
$5 to spend!!!

Big news coming later,
Mitchel, Mitchel Gate

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »