Home

The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4)

This is a discussion on The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5
Prom Night

I stood checking myself out in the mirror for like the fifth time. My sisters always say I spend more time getting dressed than they did. I can't help the fact that I like to look nice. So what if I lay out three outfits before I decide what I want to put on?

Today was a real busy day. First, I had to get up at like seven this morning to do my workout. My dad wasn't playing about my first fight this summer. I needed to be ready. I got back to the house around ten to shower. My next move was to head over to Sam's place to get my haircut. He'd been cutting my hair since we were 15 years old. And I needed to be fresh from top to bottom. After I got out of the chair, I headed back to the house to take another shower and proceeded to get dressed.

My dad had already picked up my tux, and my patent leather Clae sneakers were in the closet, so that was two things I didn't need to worry about. I was tying my shoes when I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in.”

“Hey, son. You almost ready?”

“Yeah, dad. I just need to get this tie on and I'll be ready to head out the door.”

“Sam and Fredo are downstairs waiting on you, so you need to hurry it up. I left something in your coat pocket. Your mom wants to take pictures of you all.”

I jogged down the stairs with my jacket in my hand and I saw Sam and Fredo sitting on the couch.

“Took you long enough. What are you? A model or a fighter,” asked Sam.

“Come on you three, let me get a nice picture of you boys.”

-------------------------

Prom was nice. You know the routine, a castle in the background with some balloons, and glitter. Alyson was looking good. Our pictures were going to look great. She wore a long, navy blue formal that was fitting all those curves. She was wearing some Ed Hardy perfume, I can't remember what she said it was called, but it smelled real sweet. We were dancing, laughing, and talking until I looked over her shoulder and saw who I had been waiting for all night.

Kristin was stunning. Her hair was pinned up real nice and that red dress looked real nice against her skin. I was about to break away from Alyson until Erwin walked his tired *** in behind her. I was gonna get at her later. I was just going to keep dancing with Alyson for now.

Erwin looked over at me and realized I was checking Kristin out. After he noticed he put his arm around her waist and walked over to get some punch and gave me a smug look. Bastard.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #18
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

After Party

I was cool for the rest of the night because Fredo managed to sneak over and invite Kristin to the after party again. His cousin got us the hookup at a hotel, so we were going to have a suite and two additional rooms at a very reasonable rate. It was going to be a small gathering. Just a few guys from the basketball and track teams that we were cool with and their dates, the six of us, and hopefully, Kristin. Erwin was not on the guest list.

We got to the hotel and headed straight for the suite. Fredo picked up the keys and dropped off our clothes earlier today. The room was pretty spacious. Huge tub, sitting section with a 42 inch flat screen TV and a huge bed with another flat screen TV. Champagne on chill. He always made sure we had the hook up. Fredo already had the “mood music” set on his iTouch. He hooked it up to the stereo and we were good to go. There was still no sign of Kristin and the suite was starting to get pretty packed. Alyson was eying me all night so I figured it was time to make use of what dad slipped in my jacket pocket.

“I got you something to drink,” I said handing her a glass.

“It's about time you started paying me some attention. For a minute there I thought you were wishing you had gone to prom with someone else.”

“What you talking about girl? I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't want to go with you.”
But she was half right, my mind was some place else.

“Well, then act like it,” she said. She extended her hand and I helped her up from the couch. She took a quick sip from her glass and sat it on the table. She quickly closed the distance between us and we began to dance to a Robin Thicke song. I sang in her ear a bit off key as her hands slowly found their way to my belt buckle.

“Why don't we make this party a little more private,” she said biting her bottom lip and smiling at me.

Who am I to turn down something so sexy? I walked over to the small counter and grabbed the keys for room 412. I gave Sam and Fredo a nod as Alyson and I headed out of the door. I checked my coat pocket again. It was going to be a long night.....

-------------------------

I awoke to the sound of water running. I lifted my head and opened one eye. The sight was so beautiful, I had to open both of them. “Good morning.”

“Good morning, yourself,”
said Alyson. She was walking around in the hotel's robe and slippers. And even though her hair was a bit disheveled she still looked sexy. She walked over and gave me a kiss on the lips. They tasted like strawberry. I pulled her down onto the bed with me.

“Not again,” she said. “I have to go home so I can get ready for work this afternoon and I'm sure you have some training or something to do.”

“Nope. My dad gave me the day off. I get back to work early tomorrow though. I have my first fight coming up this summer and I need to be ready. You should come and check it out. It's at the gym. It's a few days before my 18th birthday. Maybe we can have two reasons to celebrate afterward.”

“Sounds nice. I'll think about it,”
she slipped out of my arms and went back into the bathroom to get changed.

“You don't have to put your dress back on,” I shouted over the running water again. “I have some sweats and a t-shirt in my bag if you want to throw that on. Now sure how good that would look with your heels though.”

“I'll manage. Thanks. I'll be sure to return these to you,”
she said throwing on my clothes and folding her dress and putting it in the bag.

“Take your time,” I said as she gave me one more kiss before walking out the door. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to check the time. 9:30am.

Wait until I tell the guys about this one. As if they don't already know.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #19
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Welcome to Graduation

The day had finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited. I was finally leaving high shool life behind me and I can focus on boxing full time.

I might wear black four years straight
I might bring back Versace shades
This ain't for Z100....

I walked over to my dresser to pick up my phone.

“Sup?”

“Are you still coming to brunch with me and my family?”

“Uh, yeah, Alyson, I'll be there.”

“Okay, just checking. See you at school then.”

I almost forgot that I was invited to a graduation brunch with the Porters. Alyson asked me about it last week and I said I'd go. As long as I get back in time for dinner with friends and family, it's all good.

“It's 8:30, Vince! Hurry up. You have to get in line,” my mom yelled up the stairs.

“I'll be down in a minute.” I checked my tie one last time before I headed downstairs. I was something like a man now.

------------------------

“Samuel Nathan Dickens.”

“Vincenzo Elliot DiMare, Jr.”

My family erupted into cheers for me. My grandparents made it in from Buffalo and Baltimore to see their oldest grandson graduate from high school. I shook hands with our principal, Mr. Dorney and received my diploma. I felt a huge wave just wash over me signaling that I had finally made it to the other side. No more studying, no more homework. I was free to just box, travel, and hang with my friends.

Speaking of friends, I looked over at Kristin as I was walking back to my seat. She gave me a smile. One of those smiles that was kind of secretive. Know what I mean? I just smiled back and continued to my seat.

I dapped up Sam when I sat down. “I can't wait for this to be over, son. We are out of here.”

“I know, kid? Dinner is still on, right? You will be there?”

“Of course, we've been planning it all semester. I am not missing a trip to Delmonico's. My grandparents are here. It's going to be great.”

“What about Alyson? Did you invite her?”

“Uh, no. She has to work. Did you invite Kristin?”

“Yeah, but she said she didn't know if she'd be able to make it. I guess her and her folks have some other plans.”

“I guess.”

I shook that disappointment off, I'm just going to relax and have a good time with my family. Whether Kristin's there or not. I couldn't wait for tonight. Delmonico's is a pretty classy joint. The food is great. I can't wait until after dinner though. Fredo got us the hook up again tonight, We were going to this club called Exit on 56th Street.

But first I had a brunch date.....
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #20
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Big Surprises -- Not the Good Kind: Part 1

“Give me my change, man.”

It was a gorgeous day in Brooklyn, so me and my guys went to the Fort Greene courts to shoot hoops. We had put high school behind us and were just trying to enjoy the summer before we moved on with our lives.

We had a good time in New York the other night. Club Exit was nice. The music was different, but the women were fine as hell, so I was able to put up with that. I almost pulled one, but thanks to Alfredo, my night ended with a bust.

-------------------

“What's up? What you drinking?”

“Vodka and Red Bull.”

“Damn, you trying to party hard, huh?” I leaned over and yelled to the bartender. “Mike, let me get two vodka and Red Bull over here. Top shelf too, none of that **** from under the bar.”

Mike was a friend of one of Fredo's uncles, who was part owner of the night club. Like I said, I don't ask any questions. I just party.

“Oh, you got it like that?”

“Yeah, I kinda do. So what are you doing after this?”

“Well --”

Before I could get the rest her answer, Sam crashed into me.

“Look, man, we gotta go. Alfredo is about to get into some **** with some guys over there.”

“Has he been drinking?”

“Does a bear **** in the woods and wipe his *** with a white rabbit?”

“****,” I muttered as I turned back to the girl. But she was already gone. I didn't even get her name. I can't believe Fredo. Always causing problems. Probably behind some damn girl. I turned back to Sam, “Let's go get him.”

---------------------

I rolled the ball around in my hands for a second and was getting ready to take another jumper when I heard someone yell from behind me.

“Brick!”

The shot clanked off the front of the rim. I turned to see Erwin strolling onto the courts looking like the ice cream man in a white t-shirt and a pair of white Nike shorts, white socks and white sneakers. But that's not what was standing out to me. He was at the park with Kristin and they appeared to be holding hands.

This could not be what it looked like. They only went to the prom, right? Right?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #21
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Big Surprises -- Not the Good Kind: Part 2

“Is that what you call me now after I laid your *** out at the tournament last month?” We started walking towards each other, but Sam stepped in front of me and Kristin stepped in front of him.

“Don't do this here, man. It would be stupid.”

Kristin put her hand on his chest. “Erwin behave. I thought you said you wanted to shoot around with me?”

He looked down at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “You're right, babe. I did.” They started to walk towards the basket on the other end of the court.

“Uh, Kristin can I talk to for a second? I haven't seen you since graduation and everything.”

She stopped walking and turned around. Erwin kind of gave me this look to warn me that he was watching us. **** him. I tossed the ball over to Sam as she approached me.

“What's up?”

“'What's up?' That's a good question. What the hell are you doing here with Erwin? I thought you two just went to the prom. It's three weeks later. Why is he still hanging around? He never comes to these courts.”

“No he doesn't, but I do. And he was at my house--”

“At your house? For what? Guess that's why you couldn't hang with us after graduation, right?”

“If you would stop interrupting me. He came by to visit. Look, there's no easy way to say this, but....Erwin and I are officially dating. I know how much you don't like him, but he's really a nice guy. We got to know each other better after prom and we've been kicking it ever since. I'm asking that you be happy for me and please set aside your differences with him.”

“I don't know about that, Kris. You know he's dating you to spite me?”

“Are you even listening to yourself right now? Spite you? I guess I'm just not worth dating, huh?”

“That's not what I'm saying. He knows that we're, um, friends and he's just trying to come between--”

“You know what, Vince? Save it.”

She walked off to meet Erwin on the other end of the court. I stood there in disbelief for a minute. Then my pocket began to vibrate. I took out my phone and read the text.

Meet me at work in 20 minutes
-Aly

I needed something to take my mind off all this. I walked over to Sam and Fredo and told them I was going to make a run.

“Alright, man. I told you to stop chasing that girl, V. Girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble,” Fredo said with a laugh.

“Whatever, man. Keep your phone nearby.”
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #22
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Getting to Know You

I got to the corner of Fulton and Hanover about 5 minutes before Alyson was supposed to get off work, so I browsed around a little bit. I didn't see anything worth trying to purchase. I noticed her behind the register closing out. I gave her nod, she smiled and held up one finger. She went to the back and came out about two minutes later. She looked great even in a referee shirt. Especially, when she let her hair down out of that ponytail.

“What's up, girl? You hungry?”

“Um, yeah. Let's go to across the street to Burger King.”

“Cool. Mind if I call the fellas? They're over at Fort Greene playing ball. They should still be there.”

“Yeah, I kinda do mind. Don't you do anything without them,
” she asked with a smirk.

“I guess I can just this once.”

We walked across the street to Burger King, placed our orders and grabbed a couple seats near the window. Apparently, Alyson liked to “people watch,” which was fine by me.

“So why are you so into boxing? I mean, you're a pretty decent size. Why didn't you try out for the football team or the basketball team? Did you grow up watching Rocky movies or something?”

“Wow. Rocky? You got jokes, girl. So this is one of those type of lunches, huh?”

She smiled, “Mm-hmm. Tell me.”

I ran down my story about my dad being boxer and how he stopped fighting once he found out my mom was pregnant with me and how he dedicated his entire life to making sure I knew everything there was to know about boxing.

“I think if I had another little brother, instead of Veronica and Caitlyn, it wouldn't be so bad. I don't think he would push me as hard as he does to be a boxer. But I have to carry on the name.”

“If you don't want to be a fighter, don't fight.”

“It's not like that with my dad. Boxing was his dream. When it was time for me to come into the world, he put an end to it. I'm kind of like continuing his legacy.”

"Just be sure he's not trying to live through you."

I drank the last of my water and looked straight into her eyes.

“So what's your story, huh? Just who is Alyson Porter?”

She told me that her mom passed away when she was seven, leaving her dad to care for her and her then 10 year old sister. Her dad works at TD Bank and her sister works at the Brooklyn Hospital Center. Her sister was attending New York University, but decided to come back home to help her dad pay for her tuition to Loughlin.

"I owe her everything. She's always supported me. She's been like a second mom to me. Always looking after me."

"That's cool. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my mom or my dad. So what's next for you?"

“I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. I'm thinking about going to the Pratt Institute in the Spring. Thinking about studying fashion design.”

“Oh, so you trying to be like Kimora and Beyonce, huh? You design your own stuff?”

“Something like that. Yeah, I do. I have some sketches.”

"Cool. You should go for it. Maybe I'll let you design my wardrobe after I blow up the boxing scene."

"Oh, I'd love to dress you."

I looked down at my watch and saw that it was almost 4:30. I had to meet my dad at the gym at 5:15. I cleared the table of our things and went down to the Fulton Street station to head back to Carroll Gardens. We took the train back in silence. That was when I noticed her for the very first time. I noticed her hands, her nails had some real intricate designs on them. Her jeans didn't look like any I had ever seen in the store. Maybe they were a pair of her creations.

We walked all the way to her front door in silence.

“So was that our second date?”

“Yeah, I guess it kind of was. We should try for a third.”
She kissed me on my cheek and turned to walk into the house.

Maybe I will try for a third, I thought to myself as I jogged down the street.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #23

OVR: 34
Re: The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4)

This is some great writing. Great job.

By the way...I bet she would have kissed him on the lips had he not gotten onions on that burger.

Again, great job. Keep it up.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 AM   #24
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Re: The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
This is some great writing. Great job.

By the way...I bet she would have kissed him on the lips had he not gotten onions on that burger.

Again, great job. Keep it up.

Thanks. Didn't know anybody was really reading.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »