Home

The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4)

This is a discussion on The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #41
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: The New Italian Stallion|Vince DiMare, Jr. (FNR4)

chosen it's time
lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #42
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplaya2724
Awesome man the long wait was worth it, so what's your record as of now?
I'm 2-0 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplaya2724
chosen it's time
lol

You're right. I'll do better

Last edited by ChosenOne58; 05-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #43
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Surprise Visitor

Alone again, I thought to myself.

Getting out of the gym for a while is good, but being stuck in the house changing an ice pack four times a day isn't my idea of fun. But my mom was determined not to let me out of her sight. It had been almost three weeks already. She called almost every hour from work to make sure I was doing okay. I was practically home alone, now that fall had come back around and my sisters were back in school. They decided against going to Loughlin and stayed at St. Joseph, a Catholic school for girls.

It was pretty boring with me being stuck in the house. Sam and Kristin were both off at school and Alfredo has been on some other **** lately. I hadn't heard from him since he bet on my first fight. I headed down stairs to get something to eat when I heard a knock at the door.

“Did I wake you?”

“Um, no, I was about to fix some cereal. Come on in, Alyson.”

She leaned in for a hug, but I could tell she was hesitant due to my injury.

“It's okay you're not going to break me,” I said with a laugh.

Good to know. Why don't you have a seat and let me fix breakfast. You need something better than cereal while you're recovering.”

She made toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs for the both of us. We ate in the living room on portable breakfast tables.

“So how are you really feeling?”

“I'm good. It hurts when I stretch too far sometimes, but other than that I'm good. I should be able to start training again in a couple weeks. My dad is trying to schedule another fight for me.”

“You're trying to get back in the ring already,”
she asked, her voiced laced with concern.

“Not soon. My ribs probably won't be healed well enough until the end of the month. Probably around Thanksgiving or so.”

“That's still a little early don't you think?”

“Not at all. I have to fight in order to climb the ranks. Once I crack the top ten I can fight once or twice a year, but for now, I have to get in as many fights as I can just to get to that point. This injury really set me back.”

“I guess you know what's best for you. Just don't get yourself hurt out there.”

She took the dishes to the kitchen once we were done eating. Then she sat next to me on the sofa. She looked at me and smiled. Then she said, “I applied to Pratt Institute like you suggested.”

“That's cool. And?”

“I got accepted! Orientation starts on January 13th. And I have you to thank.”

She gave me a kiss and it lasted a little longer than just the average “Thanks for your help” kiss. She stared into my eyes and started biting her bottom lip. I knew what that look meant.

“I told you that you're not going to break me.”

She stood and helped me off the couch and we both headed to my room.

“I'll be gentle,” she said laughing.

I can really get into being on house arrest.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #44
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Finding Our Missing Link

“Are you ready for your first taste of freedom?”

“You know it. It's only been a few weeks, but it has been pretty quiet around here.”

I was on the phone with Sam. He was coming home for Oyster Fest. He had only been gone for a few weeks, but I guess this was a perk of going to college close to home, you didn't have to miss events like this. Besides, once the season got underway, we weren't going to see him much until the spring. His parents bought him a car as a graduation gift, so we planned to be all over New York sooner or later. I couldn't wait to get out there. Good food, good drink, good company. I knew the girls would be out. I just needed to get outside. Not that I regretted being inside with Alyson's visits.

Sam pulled up in his 2007 Nissan Altima and blew the horn twice. I threw on my Yankee cap and ran out the door. I expected to see Alfredo in the car, but Sam was riding solo.

“Where's Fredo?”

“I don't know. I called him, but he didn't answer his phone.”

“Now that you mention it I haven't heard from him in a while either. He knew we were going out today, right?”

“Yeah, he knew. He sent me a text Thursday to make sure we were still on for today. I don't know what's going on with that guy.”

As we headed toward the expressway, we saw Alfredo with some guys over in Carroll Park.

“Stop the car, Sam.”

I headed in his direction, but he saw me coming and jogged toward me before I could meet his "friends".

“I thought you were rolling with us today?”

“Uh, yeah. I forgot I had something to do today, so I'm not going to be able to make it.”

He kept looking over his shoulder at the guys that he was with which led me to believe he was in some kind of trouble.

“Is everything cool?”

“Yeah. Um, I gotta go. I'll catch up with you guys later. Maybe we can go to Marco Polo for lunch tomorrow. I'm sure you guys are going to be eating and hanging out at Ulysses all day.”
He started to walk away before I could answer. “I'll catch up with you guys later,” he called over his shoulder.

Sam gave me a look as I got back in the car. “Well?”

“He said he had something to do and he was going to catch up with us tomorrow.”

“Yeah, whatever,”
Sam said as he put the car in drive and pulled off.

Something about that situation didn't sit too well with me. And I was going to get to the bottom of it.

----------------------------

Sam and I sat at our usual table at Marco Polo waiting on Alfredo. He set this lunch date, so where the hell was he? I was just about to pull out my cell phone when we saw him walk thorough the door.

“What's up, guys?”

“You tell us, man. We haven't seen you in a while.”

“I've been busy. I've been helping my cousin with his store and running some errands for my uncle.”

“What kind of errands, man?”

He was saved by the waiter coming to take our orders. When he left I repeated my question.

“Chill with all that, man. My aunt has been sick, so I've just been doing some runs. Going to the dry cleaners, grocery shopping. **** like that.”

Sam and I gave each other a look and both said, “Right.”

He decided to change the topic. “So how's Syracuse?”

“It's good. I mean, I haven't been there long, but its good. The girls are cute. And being on the basketball team doesn't hurt. I met this girl at the library the other day.”

“Damn, already? So what does she look like.”

“She's cute. Her name is Michele. She's a junior, majoring in Mass Communications.”

“A junior? Sounds out of your league, Sam. Does she know you're a freshman,”
I asked laughing.

“Yeah, she knows. It's college, man. **** like that don't matter. It's not like we're getting married. I just bumped into her in the library. I don't even know if I'm going to see her again. It's like twenty thousand people on campus.”

"You would if you changed your major from Business to Mass Communications,"
said Alfredo.

“You'll see her again. Especially when the season starts,”
I said. “Once she sees you lighting up the scoreboard for the Orange, she'll be trying to hunt you down, kid. You know, for "interviews" and stuff. So how does she look?”

Sam looked between Alfredo and me as we waited anxiously for a response.

“Gabrielle Union.”

Alfredo and I nodded our head in approval. “You have to find her, man.”

Our conversation continued as we fell back into our normal routine of talking about girls and sports.It felt just like we were in high school again. But in the back of mind I couldn't help but wonder what Alfredo was really up to.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #45
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

lol it's fine man I've been busy so I haven't had time to read it anyways, really nice updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 12

LOL, this story is funny.

Alyson sounds hot. You gotta beat the **** out of the guy dating Kristen, though. Then she'll see you're the real man, and come chasing after you. Then she and Alyson will have a fight, then you would be like,
"SWEET!"

LOL, anyways this is a good, funny story.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #47
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
LOL, this story is funny.

Alyson sounds hot. You gotta beat the **** out of the guy dating Kristen, though. Then she'll see you're the real man, and come chasing after you. Then she and Alyson will have a fight, then you would be like,
"SWEET!"

LOL, anyways this is a good, funny story.
LMAO wouldn't it be awesome if he fought the guy dating Kristen?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 12

I know. That guy deserves what he's getting to him. He's acting like a ***.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »