Home

New River Valley Wrestling Association (TEW 2010)

This is a discussion on New River Valley Wrestling Association (TEW 2010) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #17
Rookie

psymin1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New River Valley Wrestling Association (TEW 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Haha hilarious. Who's WCW?
I dunno, who's gonna die first?
Old 02-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #18
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
This E Rating is throwing me off. is it: A, B,C, D, E,F?
I don't have the help files on hand, but IIRC it's this:

A*, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, E+, E, E-, F+, F, F-

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 02-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psymin1
I dunno, who's gonna die first?
Obviously Cap City is WCW then.

OS OT Post Champ '11

Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #20
Rookie

psymin1's Arena

OVR: 8

I just teased in the other wrestling thread that I may have to join up as the ECW of these message boards. Be on the lookout because this new Paul Heyman is lurking and gathering ideas! Great work! Now I just have to decide if TEW 2007 (I think I have 07...) is good enough, or if I am going to need to shell out an extra $35 I don't have for TEW 2010...Oy!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #21
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

NRVWA River Madness
Live in front of 25 fans at the Blacksburg High School Gym

Main Show

Johnny Heartbreak is backstage

Heartbreak: Last week, we all saw Sybernatico and Thomas Barr fail in their attempts to grab the NRVWA World Championship. It's all because I'm as smart as I am sexy. I set up Sybernatico by making him think he had someone to make sure he wasn't going to get screwed. However, for Sy, I was planning on screwing him over the whole time! Barr never even had a chance at this title. He can go hang out with his BFF Alastair Sargeant as much as he wants, it doesn't matter to me. No one is going to be able to take this championship from me.

E-

------

The announcers are shown at ringside

Baltimore: Welcome to NRVWA River Madness! Here with me this week, Leroy Fullington!

Fullington: It's great to be here, Timmy. We've got some important info for you, so let's get into it!

Baltimore: Indeed, Leroy. Tonight, we'll be holding a #1 Contenders Match for Johnny Heartbreak's NRVWA World Championship. In the match, the two losers from the Triple Threat last week will face off. That's right! Sybernatico and Thomas Burr, in our main event tonight!

Fullington: I can't wait to watch it. Too bad neither will be able to beat the head honcho.

Baltimore: We'll see about that.

F+

------

Mikey Batts and Kurt Kastle vs The Awesome Seth and Fast Eddie
--Tag Team Time Limit Match (10 minutes)--

In a match where Awesome Seth and Fast Eddie looked a bit lost, no one could win the match before the 10 minute time limit. Each wrestler seemed upset that it ended in a time limit draw.

Time Limit Draw

E+

------

Sybernatico is shown backstage

Sybernatico: Señor Barr, you know you aren't going to win tonight, right? It will be me who will face Johnny Heartbreak next week. And then I will be taking the NRVWA World Championship from him. ¿Comprendo?

F+

------

Johnny Heartbreak is shown backstage, walking to the ring

Baltimore: Heartbreak will be in action, next!

F

------

Johnny Heartbreak vs Mike Snider
--Non-Championship Match--

This match was a no doubter, as Heartbreak dominated the match the entire time. He finally ended the match at 5:04.

Winner: Johnny Heartbreak

E-

------

Johnny Heartbreak heads over to the announcing area

Heartbreak: I'll be guest commentating during this match, guys.

Fullington: Welcome aboard.

F

------

Thomas Barr vs Sybernatico
--#1 Contender Match--

This match started out slow, as Sybernatico seemed to want to sit on the outside of the ring a little bit. However, it quickly started to get pretty interesting. Sybernatico hit a huge top rope move, and it looked like he had the momentum, but Barr used the chants of the crowd to make a comeback, and hit a huge DDT. Barr then covered up Sybernatico to win.

Winner and #1 Contender: Thomas Barr

F+

------

Heartbreak throws off his headset and dives into the ring

Heartbreak: You want this? Come get it!

Heartbreak hits Barr in the face with the championship belt and continues to beat him down

Baltimore: Someone stop him!

Fullington: Nah, this is entertaining. Let him continue.

Heartbreak stands over Barr holding the championship belt to the rafters

F

------

A graphic for Barr/Heartbreak is shown

Baltimore: Next week, we'll see the NRVWA World Championship defended as Johnny Heartbreak takes on the man he just beat down, Thomas Barr.

Fullington: Barr won't have a chance.

Baltimore: We'll see next week! Thanks for joining us tonight!

F+

------

Final Show Rating: F+

OS OT Post Champ '11

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 02-07-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Johnny Heartbreak! You're going to ride that guy to the top!

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

NRVWA River Madness
Live in front of 25 fans at the Blacksburg High School Gym

Main Show

Johnny Heartbreak is in the ring

Heartbreak: So it seems that Mr. Thomas Barr has been given a chance at this, the NRVWA World Championship tonight, on this very show. That's great for him, it really is. By being in the ring with me, he's going to make me look better in comparison. Then again, he doesn't have a chance at this title, no sir!

Barr's music starts playing and he comes out

Barr: I'm starting to get pretty sick of you always talking, Heartbreak. I may not be the biggest guy, but I'm going to work as hard as I can in this ring tonight, to hopefully hold that title over my head.

Heartbreak: Good luck with that. I'll see you in the ring later, and then I'll see you on the mat being pinned 1-2-3 right after.

E-

------

Kurt Kastle is shown warming up for his upcoming match

E+

------

Fast Eddie vs Kurt Kastle

This match started in the ring, but quite quickly moved to the outside of the ring. Both wrestlers were too busy trying to gain the upper hand that neither was able to make it back into the ring to avoid the double count-out. This is the third straight match between these two (in some way) that has ended without a winner.

Double Count-out Draw

E-

------

The Awesome Seth is shown in the locker room. He finds Mikey Batts' locker, and breaks open the lock. He grabs the NRVWA Television Championship, then turns to face the camera

Seth: And that's why I'm AWESOME.

Seth leaves hastily

F-

------

Sybernatico is in the ring gearing up to cut a promo, when Alastair Sargeant comes out and absolutely demolishes him

Baltimore: Holy cow! This is freaking brutal!

Fullington: Will someone come out here and stop this? Sybernatico did nothing to Sargeant!

Baltimore: I can't wait to hear some kind of explanation from someone about this!

E

------

Kouen vs Mike Snider

Kouen is new here in NRVWA and America, coming from his native Japan. In fact, his name is Japanese for flame, as the mask that he wears has a lot of flames on it. Snider was completely outmatched in this match, and Kouen dominated him, ending the match within 4 minutes.

Winner: Kouen

E

------

Mikey Batts is backstage when he sees The Awesome Seth. Batts goes running after Seth, who ducks into a closet. Batts gets confused, and runs off where he thinks Seth is. Seth pokes his head out to look around

Seth: Another reason why I'm AWESOME. Toodles.

Seth runs in the opposite direction

F

------

Heartbreak is shown backstage with Tucker Carson, the ref for the upcoming match

Heartbreak: Tucker, can I call you Tuck?

Carson: No.

Heartbreak: Right, Tuck, I'd like a little bit of help in my match tonight.

Carson: What are you talking about?

Heartbreak: Maybe you can turn your back for a few moments to yell something to the ringside staff?

Carson: Are you trying to get me to cheat, sir?

Heartbreak: Cheat? No, of course not. I'm just saying you should make sure you're on the same page with the staff.

Carson: I am always on the same page with the staff. Now, if you continue to try to get me to cheat, I will report your actions to the authorities here at NRVWA, and you'll get penalized for them. Probably by getting your championship stripped from you.

Heartbreak: Whoa! We don't need to do that. See you out there.

Heartbreak looks frustrated, but walks out anyway

F+

------

NRVWA World Championship Match

Thomas Barr vs Johnny Heartbreak

Each wrestler felt the other out in the early bit of the match. After some offense by each wrestler, the ending occurred when Heartbreak used the ropes for illegal leverage and got the pin.

Winner and STILL NRVWA World Champion: Johnny Heartbreak

E-

------

Final Show Rating: E-

OS OT Post Champ '11

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 02-09-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #24
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

NRVWA River Madness
Live in front of 19 fans at the Blacksburg High School Gym

Main Show

Johnny Heartbreak is in the ring with Timmy Baltimore

Heartbreak: Yet another week, and I am still NRVWA World Champion. Obviously, there is not a wrestler in this company that can even come close to how awesome I am. Also, I want to tell everyone in this arena, and everyone in this company, and especially you, Timmy, that I will no longer be facing Thomas Barr in singles competition.

Baltimore: How can you deprive these great fans with good matches like Barr/Heartbreak?

Heartbreak: I understand that everyone wants to see me in the ring, however, I'm going to need to be matched up with someone that can actually wrestle better than a two year old baby.

F+

------

A match graphic is shown, hyping up Thomas Barr and The Awesome Seth for this night's main event

Baltimore: Well, it's disappointing that we won't be seeing Heartbreak/Barr in the future, but this should be a great main event tonight, as Seth and Barr match up in singles action.

Fullington: Obviously, Barr is much lower than Heartbreak. Otherwise, Barr would be able to face Heartbreak again.

F-

------

Kouen is in the ring

Kouen: *speaks Japanese with really bad dubbing (what do you expect, we can't hire a decent translator)* I come to America to perform for great American people. I am proud of Japanese heritage. I challenge anyone in NRVWA to match tonight. I will be strong competitor, but also sporting.

Unknown music starts

Baltimore: Who's this?

Wrestler: I'm Aden Frost. Glad to meet you. I'm going to be the coolest thing here in NRVWA. Your country sucks, and your ideals suck. These people aren't a great audience, and we're here in a small little podunk town in rural Virginia. These aren't the great crowds you want to perform in front of if you want great American crowds. Regardless, I'm going to beat the hell out of you.

F

------

Aden Frost vs Kouen

Both men attempted to start off fast, with numerous attempts at high-flying maneuvers. However, this strategy hurt both in the match, leaving them both on the mat. The referee started the double 10 count, but it looked like Kouen was attempting to pull himself up by the ropes, but fell back to the mat, and the ref counted both out.

Double 10 Count Draw

D-

------

Mikey Batts is coming up from behind of The Awesome Seth, grabbing his NRVWA Television Championship

Batts: Suck on that, Seth. You're going to have to get this through legit-

Batts gets ambushed by Fast Eddie, who hands the title back to Seth

Seth: You think I'm going to just assume you're not coming for me? I have associates, you know. Then again, that's just another reason why I'm AWESOME, and you're not...some.

They both leave, laughing, as Batts lies on the ground with anger and pain on his face

F-

------

Kurt Kastle is backstage

Kastle: I wanted to reintroduce myself to the good people that watch the NRVWA. My name is Kurt Kastle. One of my favorite things to do is to listen to some of the best music that came out of the Pacific Northwest in the early 90's. Another thing I love to do is go into that ring, perform for you, and win championships. I promise that I will be doing that before you can blink your eyes. Pale blue colored eyes.

F+

------

Sybernatico vs Mike Snider

Sybernatico came out frustrated about his attack last week by Alastair Sargeant, and took it out on Mike Snider. He basically dominated Snider the entire time, and at about the four minute mark, mercifully put Snider out of his misery.

Winner: Sybernatico

F

------

Sybernatico is in the ring, celebrating angrily in the ring after his win, when Alastair Sargeant comes in and attacks him

Baltimore: Oh no, it's happening again!

Sargeant takes Sybernatico out to the outside, and powerbombs Sybernatico through the announcing table

Fullington: Where are we going to commentate from now?

E-

------

Thomas Barr vs The Awesome Seth

Thomas Barr came out with a fury, dominating Seth throughout most of the match. However, near the end, the referee was knocked down. Johnny Heartbreak took this opportunity to run out and take Thomas Barr out with a steel chair. Heartbreak then walked back up towards the entry way, while Seth revived the ref. Seth pinned Barr to win the match around 13 minutes.

Winner: The Awesome Seth

F+

------

Final Show Rating: F+

OS OT Post Champ '11

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »