Home

Mid Atlantic Wrestling (TEW 2010)

This is a discussion on Mid Atlantic Wrestling (TEW 2010) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Mid Atlantic Wrestling (TEW 2010)

Mid Atlantic Wresting

Nickname MAW

Money $100,000

Location Pottsville, PA (All over Mid Atlantic)

Territories All

Booker Petey Pain (Me)

Owner Rip Chord

Commentator Duke Hazzard

Announcer Marvin Earnest

Mid Atlantic Championship
American Patriot (Week 1, July 2009)

Mid Atlantic Tag Team Championship
Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust (Week 1, November 2009)

Rip Chord Invitational Challenge
Cameron Vessey (2009 Winner)
Main Eventers
American Patriot (Face)
Citizen X (Face)
Mean Jean Cattley (Heel)
Petey Pain (Face)

Upper Midcarders
Cameron Vessey (Heel)
Findlay O'Farraday (Face)
Jay Chord (Heel)

Midcarders

Ace Youngblood (Face)
Brett Starr (Heel)
Casey Valentine (Heel)
Max Mayhem (Face)
Ricky Douglas (Heel)

Lower Midcarders
Curtis Jenkins (Face)
Huey Cannonball (Heel)
Riley McManus (Face)

Openers
Jefferson Stardust (Heel)
Keith Vegas (Face)

** This is a pre-existing organization I'm taking over while learning the game. **

Last edited by UNC_Pete; 02-11-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Mid Atlantic Wrestling (TEW 2010)

I'm following, sir. Can't wait to see how you book.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 02-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Mid Atlantic Wrestling (TEW 2010)

MAW: The Rip Chord Invitational V
Live in front of 103 fans at Stanley Hall

Pre-Show

Backstage shot of manager Lisa Bowen, dressed in a ravishing dress, with current boyfriend Jefferson Stardust

Lisa: You know something? I got one of the hottest, most spectacular, and best wrestlers in the MAW, today, baby! Both in, and out, of the ring, if you know what I mean. Lisa winks at Jefferson. Tonight! Tonight is the night Keith Vegas finds out what it is like to be under Jefferson for the three count. Hope you find it as enjoyable as I do, Keith.

F

-------

Jefferson Stardust vs. Keith Vegas

Jefferson Stardust controls the pace of this match with Keith and it's apparent Jefferson is a step above Keith. Jefferson ends the match via quick pinfall after a Lisa Bowen attack and then distraction at 8:08.

F

-------

Lisa Bowen stays in the ring taunting Keith as Jefferson Stardust makes his way back to the dressing room. Riley McManus is shown hoping the guard rail in front of the ring and enters the ring. He then confronts Lisa about the after match taunting. In an laughing manner, Riley McManus strips Lisa down to her bra and panties. Lisa, upset, runs back to the dressing room to find Jefferson..

E-

-------

Main Show

As a surprise, a steel cage is being constructed around the ring. The audience seems dumbfounded as they didn't anticipate any other matches on the card besides the tournament.

Curtis Jenkins vs Casey Valentine

This is an entertainment type cage match which Casey Valentine did not show much to anyone. Curtis Jenkins controlled the match which ended in pinfall.

D-

--------

Marvin Earnest makes his way to the ring..

Marvin: Ladies and Gentle, it is time! Welcome to Mid-Atlantic Rip Chord Invitational V! This is an eight man single elimination tournament in which the Rip Chord Championship is crowned! Our first round match is set for one fall and pits Petey Pain vs. Brett Starr!

E-

--------

Petey Pain vs Brett Starr

Brett Starr holds in own for the part of the match but Petey Pain is too much for Brett Star. Petey Pain wins by pinfall.

D

--------

Marvin: Our next match in the first round pits last years tournament winner Cam Vessey vs. Findlay O'Farraday. The winner will get the luxury of facing Petey Pain in the semi-finals!

--------

Cameron Vessey vs. Findlay O'Farraday

Cam Vessey looks too determined in this bout and is able to grind out a victory via pinfall.

D-

--------

Marvin: Looks like our first semi-final will be Petey Pain vs last year's tournament winner Cam Vessey! Should be an exciting semi-round match. Our next first round match is between Ace Youngblood vs Mean Jean Cattley.

F+

--------

Ace Youngblood vs Mean Jean Cattley

Wow. What a disgrace. Ace was kicked around the ring like a ragdoll. Mean Jean Cattley walks out with a W after an ankle lock submission. Ace Youngblood looked very overmatched.

D

--------

A shot of the locker room is now being shown and the American Patriot walks into view with Marvin.

Marvin: Hello, champ! What do you think of this event tonight?

American Patriot:I'm glad this audience has the opportunity to witness such a great tournament. Being the MAW champ has it's perks, and there is nothing like being in the locker room with all the participants in this great tournament. I wish every participant in the semi finals luck and that the best man shall prevail.

Marvin: That's right, Patriot. The winner of this event is usually shown a lot of respect after winning, what are your thoughts on who will win this tonight?

American Patriot: I think they all have a shot. But, let me tell you this. I DO respect this tournament. I DO respect everyone in the semi's, and I WILL respect the winner. So, I'm sending out this challenge, whoever wins this tournament gets a shot at me for MY title next, and that is a promise!

Marvin: The surprises never stop! The American Patriot promises a title shot to the winner of the event. If this tournament title wasn't precious enough, now the participants have a change at a title shot against the American Patriot.

D-

--------

Marvin: Let's head back to the ring for our last first round match between Jay Chord and Citizen X!

F+

--------

Jay Chord vs. Citizen X

Citizen X wasn't impressive but pulled out a win by pinfall.

D-

--------

Marvin: The semi-finals are here! Petey Pain vs. Cameron Vessey and Citizen X vs. Mean Jean Cattley. Winner takes all and then some with the winner gaining the tournament title plus a shot at the American Patriot. Let's get to Petey Pain vs Cam Vessey!

E+

--------

Petey Pain vs Cameron Vessey

The first semi-final match was the best match so far. This one was back and fourth all the way with Petey Pain scaping up a victory over last years tournament winner Cameron Vessey via pinfall.

C-

--------

Marvin: Wow, what a match! Somehow Petey Pain needs to regroup for his tournament final. Let's bring out Mean Jean Cattley and Citizen X!

F+

--------

Citizen X vs Mean Jean Cattley

Mean Jean is on a tear tonight pulling out a victory over Citizen X. Citizen X looked a bit gassed from his initial first round matchup.

E+

--------

Mean Jean is in the ring after kicking Citizen X out of the ring after the match. He asks for a microphone and his wish is granted.

Mean Jean: Well, well. Looks like I get to face Petey ****y Pain in the final. If there is one man I really, really want to beat to a bloody pulp it's this guy. I can't stand any part of him. He thinks he is this bad *** guy who fought for everything. He's nothing but a fake and phony, he's been handed everything. Just like every audience member in this Hall. You put your hand out this time, Petey, and I'm going to break it like every other part on your body.

D-

-------

Marvin catches up with Petey in his locker room before his tournament final with Mean Jean Cattley.

Petey: Mean Jean Cattley? I have to wrestle Mean Jean? Oh no, I'm so scared of a guy whose name he shares with my grandmother! What a ****h. He'll end up like her after this match, he'll be riding home on a Jazzy!

Petey reaches into his locker and pulls out what appears to be a orange flag.

Petey: Might as well take this to the ring with me, he'll need it to get his b**** a** home. Petey is OUT!

D

--------

Marvin makes his way ringside.

Marvin: Ladies and Gentle, it is time for our main event. This is not only for the Rip Chord Invitational title, but also a chance at the MAW World Champion American Patriot for his title. Here is Petey Pain vs Mean Jean Cattley.

E+

--------

Petey Pain vs Mean Jean Cattley

This is one slobber knocker of a match. Petey Pain and Mean Jean battle back and forth. Eventually Petey's tank runs dry around the 17 minute mark and ends up losing by pinfall to Mean Jean Cattley who becomes the Rip Chord Invitational Champion!

C-

--------

Mean Jean is exhausted, sitting on the mat with sweat running down his face. He gets up and holds the Invitational Title overhead in one hand while flipping off the fans in Stanley Hall. He leaves the ring laughing pointing at American Patriot signs and signaling a cut throat.

--------

Overall Rating: D

Last edited by UNC_Pete; 02-12-2010 at 02:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »