Home

WWE: Where Legends Are Born (TEW10)

This is a discussion on WWE: Where Legends Are Born (TEW10) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #9
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: WWE: Where Legends Are Born (TEW10)

Breaking WWE News

Two WWE Superstars Suspended

In accordance with WWE's Substance Abuse Policy, WWE superstars Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) and Randy Orton have been suspended for one month. Both will be eligible to return in the second week of February.

WWE's new substance abuse policy is as follows:
  1. Offender Fined Month's Pay, Not Publicized
  2. Offender Suspended One Month
  3. Offender Suspended Three Months
  4. Offender Fired From WWE
Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8

Sorry but what is TEW?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNE-Adz
Sorry but what is TEW?
Total Extreme Wrestling 2010.

Here's the discussion on OS: http://operationsports.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=389190

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

ECW on SyFy
Tuesday, Week 2, January 2010
Target Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Attendance: 7,988

vs

The Hurricane vs. Zack Ryder

Hurricane’s Backstory: Hurricane was just minding his business last week, when apparently he got in the way of Zack Ryder’s walking. Hurricane is looking for a rebound victory in this match after losing to Vance Archer on Superstars last week, and he looks to use his experience to his advantage against the young Ryder.

Ryder’s Backstory: There haven’t been many people more arrogant in the history of ECW than Zack Ryder. Ryder can back it up for the most part though. He is accompanied by his girlfriend, Rosa Mendes, and if things start going bad for Ryder she usually has something to turn it back around. Woo Woo Woo.

Finish: The Hurricane had Zack Ryder right where he wanted him, but Rosa Mendes jumped in the ring and got in the Hurricane’s face. The referee threw her out of the match, but it gave Ryder an opening and he hit the Zack Attack to get the win.

Result: Zack Ryder d. The Hurricane @ 10:23 via Pinfall (C+)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A graphic appears on the screen that announces what tonight’s main event will be. Christian will be teaming with Vladimir Kozlov to take on the Ruthless Roundtable, William Regal and Ezekiel Jackson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When ECW comes back from commercial Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes are standing backstage, and Ryder has something to say.

Zack Ryder
The Hurricane wants to keep running his mouth? I just showed him what a real man, not some superhero wannabe does when they are faced with a challenge. The Hurricane shouldn’t feel bad though, there’s not a man on the planet that could have beaten me on this night. I’m the greatest superstar in the WWE, the heart and soul of ECW, and once ECW is done in a few weeks, I’ll be the hottest free agent in the history of the WWE. Woo Woo Woo. You know it.

The music of Goldust hits, and the golden one makes his entrance, followed by his opponent for the evening, Shelton Benjamin. Before the match gets underway though, Shelton Benjamin has something to say to Goldust.

Shelton Benjamin
So I hear they call you the Golden One. You are just one big gold freak. You aren’t the golden one. That would be. You may not know, but I’m the Gold Standard. Once I get out of this dump known as ECW, I’m going to either Smackdown or Raw, then I’ll capture whatever gold I set my eyes on. I’m the Gold Standard, and there ain’t no stopping me now!

vs

Goldust vs. Shelton Benjamin

Goldust’s Backstory: Goldust teamed with Yoshi Tatsu to defeat the young team of Croft and Baretta last week, but this week Goldust is going it alone. He has been wrestling for many years, and he has picked up a lot of tricks that could help him get back in the ranks of the top singles wrestlers in the WWE.

Benjamin’s Backstory: This young superstar has no limit to what he can do with his incredible athleticism. No only can Shelton fly around the ring, he is one of the most accomplished amateur wrestlers on the WWE roster. If Shelton can get things rolling like he has been known to do in the past there really might not be any stopping him.

Finish: Shelton showed what speed can do through the match, keeping Goldust off balance. He hit the Paydirt to get the victory over the ring veteran.

Result: Shelton Benjamin d. Goldust @ 9:34 via Pinfall (B-)

Before the big main event, Christian and Vladimir Kozlov are backstage ready to say something.

Christian
There are only a few weeks left in ECW. There are only two shows after tonight, so if there’s going to be an impact that fans of ECW remember forever, it has to be done soon. Tonight Vladimir and I plan on making that impact against Big Zeke and William Regal. There’s no love lost between Vlady and them anyways, so he’s told me that he can’t wait to rip them to shreds. And Regal, I’m looking forward to giving you a preview of what’s going to happen on the final edition of ECW when I beat you one-two-three to retire the ECW Championship in good hands.

vs

Christian and Vladimir Kozlov vs. William Regal and Ezekiel Jackson

Christian and Kozlov’s Backstory: Christian is the ECW Champion, and he looks to hold onto his title when he faces William Regal in two weeks time. He walked out last week as champion against Ezekiel Jackson, and feels he can do the same against Regal. Kozlov was unceremoniously dumped by the Ruthless Roundtable, and now he’s looking for revenge.

Regal and Jackson’s Backstory: Last week Ezekiel Jackson was unable to win the ECW Championship, and William Regal wasn’t too happy about it as he just jumped in and took down Christian to end the match. Regal is looking forward to his championship match in two weeks, and he is looking for Ezekiel Jackson to get revenge on Christian and soften him up a bit for him.

Finish: Christian was looking for a Frog Splash onto Regal, but Kozlov made a blind tag in, showing their inexperience as a tag team. Kozlov charged in, and Regal took advantage and rolled him up and got the victory, looking very pleased as Christian was in dismay at what happened.

Result: William Regal and Ezekiel Jackson d. Christian and Vladimir Kozlov @ 12:26 via Pinfall (C+)

Final Rating: B-

Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #13
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

Breaking WWE News

Christian Signs Preliminary Deal with Smackdown!

WWE.com has learned that following ECW last night Christian inked a deal with Smackdown to join the brand following the closing of ECW in two weeks time. Smackdown general manager Theodore Long announced the preliminary deal to our reporters. He also added that Christian will be added to the Royal Rumble Match as a participant from Smackdown.

Christian has been ECW Champion for longer than any other current title holder has held their belt in the WWE. He has a match at the last ECW where he will face William Regal in a singles match to decide the last ever ECW Champion. Christian has a history on Smackdown, he was a member of that roster when he left the WWE several years ago. He returned last year to the ECW brand, and after dominating competition there for months he returns to Smackdown at the Royal Rumble. Expect more on this announcement on Smackdown in the coming weeks.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #14
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

Superstars
Thursday, Week 2, January 2010
River Center Arena – Baton Rouge, LA
Attendance: 9,414

Superstars gets started up with a recap of Tuesday night’s main event on ECW of Christian and Vladimir Kozlov against William Regal and Ezekiel Jackson. It highlights Regal getting a pinfall victory over Kozlov as Christian looks on confused after Kozlov blind tagged himself in and was quickly beaten, giving the ECW Champion a loss and a dent in his momentum heading into his title match with William Regal in less than two weeks now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs

Jimmy Wang Yang and Slam Master J vs. Caylen Croft and Trent Barreta

Yang and J’s Backstory: This pair of superstars is one of the most exciting tag teams in WWE. They take risks like few people, even though it always doesn’t come across with a successful win-loss record. One thing is for sure though, they always have the crowd on their side.

Croft and Barreta’s Backstory: These two claim they are going to be the tag team of 2010. That got off to a bad start last week as they lost to Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust on ECW. They look to turn things around against the quick team of Yang and Slam Master J.

Finish: Slam Master J went for a high risk move, but he was kicked by a dropkick by Croft. Croft then picked up J and tagged in Barreta, and they hit an impressive move where Croft held J up, then Baretta went up top and dropped an elbow onto J, then pinned him for the three count.

Result: Croft and Barreta d. Yang and J @ 8:04 via Pinfall (E-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A video plays, replaying the results of the four singles matches on Smackdown last week where wrestlers were qualifying for the elimination match for Smackdown tomorrow night, where the winner will face The Undertaker at the Royal Rumble for the title. A graphic then airs showing the four men in the big match this week: Kane, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio and Batista.

vs

Yoshi Tatsu vs. Dolph Ziggler

Tatsu’s Backstory: Yoshi Tatsu has been on a roll since entering the WWE several months ago, and he continued that last week in a tag team win on ECW. This week on Superstars though he faces Smackdown’s Dolph Ziggler in possibly his toughest match to date.

Ziggler’s Backstory: Dolph Ziggler was unable to qualify for Smackdown’s big elimination match, and he looks to get things back on the roll against Yoshi Tatsu this week. Ziggler has impressed more and more people each and every match he wrestles, and this week he looks to take it to the energetic Yoshi Tatsu.

Finish: Tatsu fought a tough match, but Dolph Ziggler showed his excellent match planning as he took control and hit the Zig Zag to get the victory.

Result: Dolph Zigger d. Yoshi Tatsu @ 7:55 via Pinfall (C)

A Raw recap plays on the screen when Superstars comes back on the air. First it shows John Cena’s very tough match against Legacy, ultimately coming out on top and qualifying for the Royal Rumble match. Then it shows the main event between Triple H and Big Show, which ended when Sheamus came out and kicked Shawn Michaels in the head, and the match was stopped as Michaels looked to possibly be hurt on the outside of the ring as Sheamus and Big Show watched on as Triple H tended to his best friend.

vs

Chris Masters vs. The Miz

Masters’ Backstory: Chris Masters recently became a fan favorite and has a thing going with WWE Diva Eve. Success hasn’t followed this switch in philosophy, but Masters seems to be much happier and the crowd is always behind him. His Masterlock is as deadly as ever though.

Miz's Backstory: For the past two weeks The Miz has been haunted by the number one contender to the United States Championship, MVP. MVP said he would stop interfering in Miz’s matches once he granted him a title shot. Miz told MVP he gets a shot Monday night, so we’ll see if MVP is a man of his word.

Finish: For the third time in two weeks, Miz set up to finish a match with his Skull Crushing Finale, but he looked around for MVP first, and to his word, he was nowhere to be found. Miz then connected on his devastating finisher to get the win.

Result: The Miz d. Chris Masters @ 10:25 via Pinfall (D)

Final Rating: D+

Old 02-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

Friday Night Smackdown
Friday, Week 2, January 2010
River Center Arena – Baton Rouge, LA
Attendance: 9,414

Smackdown airs with a video recap of the four singles matches last week in which Kane, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho and Batista advanced to the main event of tonight’s Smackdown, a four man elimination style match which will determine the number one contender to The Undertaker’s title at Royal Rumble. A graphic plays showing the four competitors, and the announcers talk about how any of these four superstars could win and give Undertaker a run for his money at the pay-per-view in a little more than two weeks.

vs

Kung Fu Naki vs. CM Punk

Naki’s Backstory: Kung Fu Naki is a WWE veteran. He has had different levels of success, but since the Cruiserweight division was removed from the WWE, he has kind of been floating around. A win over CM Punk would propel him right back into relevance in the WWE Universe.

Punk’s Backstory: Of the eight men vying for a spot in tonight’s main event last week, CM Punk was easily the most confident out of the bunch. Then a wall of fire interrupted him, and a few short minutes later Punk was on the wrong end of a chokeslam. He still has a chance as he will be in the Royal Rumble match, but he’s very upset he isn’t in the main event tonight.

Finish: This match could have been much shorter as Punk manhandled Kung Fu Naki, but Punk was just getting all his rage out. He hit a Go 2 Sleep, but wasn’t done. He yelled at Naki, then laid down and locked in the Anaconda Vise and made Naki tap out.

Result: CM Punk d. Kung Fu Naki @ 5:59 via Submission (C)

After the match CM Punk grabs a microphone from ringside as Luke Gallows and Serena join him in the ring.

CM Punk
Last week you all saw a miscarriage of justice. If given adequate time to prepare for a monster like Kane, I would be in the main event of tonight’s show, then shortly there after I would be on my way to the Royal Rumble to face the Undertaker for the World Championship. I’ve made Undertaker tap before, and I’d do it again to become your four time Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion!

But now I have to change my focus up a little bit. I’ve been entered in the thirty man over the top rope challenge known as the Royal Rumble Match. It is my destiny that I walk into that match, part the sea of superstars standing in my way, then head into WrestleMania to challenge for any championship of my choosing. It’s written in the stars, CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society is destined for greatness. We WILL NOT settle for mediocrity. We are the only true light of the WWE, a beacon for all those around us who are lost in this world of addiction. Everybody get in line, follow me! I am CM Punk, and whether you like it or not, I will be your Straight Edge Savior!

As Smackdown comes back from commercial, we go backstage to hear from the first of the entrants in tonight’s big number one contender elimination match, Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho
Tonight I walk into that ring and face three other inferior superstars for something that should be my right anyways, a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble. I’ve been representing Smackdown over on Raw for months as one half of the Tag Team Champions. I gave up my true ability of being the greatest singles wrestler to ever grace the WWE, for god’s sake I beat The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night. But now I’m here to reclaim my crown as the top dog in the WWE. Kane, Batista, Rey Mysterio, you dared to get in my way, and tonight I will defeat all three of you on my way to strip Undertaker of his championship at the Royal Rumble!

vs

Mickie James vs. Natalya

Mickie’s Backstory: Last week Mickie was meeting some of her younger fans that look up to her when she was jumped by a jealous Women’s Champion, Michelle McCool. This has left Mickie very angry. All week she was fuming that McCool would have the nerve to do that, and she is said to be on a warpath to take McCool down.

Natalya’s Backstory: Natalya is usually seen in the corner of the Hart Dynasty, but tonight she straps up the boots to take on Mickie James. Natalya has the potential to be a very dangerous diva, it’s in her blood. She was trained by her father, Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart and has been in the Hart Dungeon taking lumps just like the rest of her family.

Finish: Natalya tried to lock in the Sharpshooter after a back and forth match, but Mickie used her strong legs to kick Natalya off, then after a reversal she nailed the big DDT for the victory.

Result: Mickie James d. Natalya @ 5:21 via Pinfall (C+)

When Smackdown comes back Michelle McCool is seen backstage laughing with a male staff member, when out of nowhere Mickie James flies into frame and tackles McCool over a table. She throws several right hands that connect very solidly until security and other wrestlers rush in and pull the irate Mickie James off of the Women’s Champion.

vs

Cryme Tyme vs. The Hart Dynasty

Cryme Tyme’s Backstory: Last week JTG competed against Batista for a shot at tonight’s main event, but he was steamrolled by Batista. Tonight Cryme Tyme is together in tag team action. They bring their high energy mix of power and speed which the crowd always loves to this tough matchup against the Hart Dynasty

Hart Dynasty’s Backstory: Last week the Hart Dynasty couldn’t get the job done against Matt Hardy and The Great Khali, and it doesn’t get much easier this week as they face fan favorites Cryme Tyme. Smith and Kidd are gaining more experience each and every week, look for them to hit it big time not too long into the future.

Finish: The Hart Dynasty successfully expelled Shad from the ring, that left them with JTG, and they quickly subdued him and hit the Hart Attack for the win.

Result: The Hart Dynasty d. Cryme Tyme @ 6:51 via Pinfall (B-)

The camera goes backstage where Mr. McMahon is in his office talking to an unidentified person on the phone.

Mr. McMahon
I’m glad this is all starting to come together. I can’t wait until we unleash this on him and the world. They’ll never know what hit them…..GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Mr. McMahon then shoves the camera away and Smackdown goes to commercial.

A video plays highlighting the second participant in tonight’s main event elimination match, Batista. The destruction the Animal has caused in his time in the WWE is shown, with a focus on his very uncontrollable behavior over the past several months since he has seemed to snapped. It finishes with a closeup on Batista.

Batista
Undertaker, I am coming for my title!

vs

R-Truth and John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler

Truth and Morrison’s Backstory: Last week the Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre had to cheat to beat John Morrison, and as he was ready to do more damage R-Truth came out and saved his friend. Both these men are very exciting competitors, and both could be contenders for McIntyre’s championship.

McIntyre and Ziggler’s Backstory: This could be a very dangerous team. They are two men who are not afraid to go to any lengths to get the job done. McIntyre was able to defeat John Morrison last week, and yesterday on Superstars Dolph Ziggler was successful in a match with Yoshi Tatsu.

Finish: Ziggler was getting pounded by Truth and Morrison, and when he went to tag out McIntyre refused to tag him. R-Truth then hit an axe kick and tagged Morrison, who nailed Starship Pain to give his team the win.

Result: John Morrison and R-Truth d. Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler @13:15 via Pinfall (C+)

A video plays showing the third superstar in tonight’s big four man main event, Rey Mysterio. Mysterio is shown using his exciting offensive moveset to get the crowd to their feet. The video shows his many title victories, including his winning the World Heavyweight Championship. It also shows his reputation as the biggest underdog in WWE history, and how he constantly shocks his opposition. He is then shown in a close shot.

Rey Mysterio
Tonight is the night I once again shock the world and take one more step to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion again.

vs

Matt Hardy vs. Finlay

Hardy’s Backstory: Matt Hardy has been teaming with The Great Khali lately, but tonight he goes into singles action with the very tough Finlay. Hardy has had success in the past as a singles star, even becoming ECW and United States Champion in the past. Tonight a win over Finlay could elevate his standing on the Smackdown roster.

Finlay’s Backstory: Last week Finlay fought a great match with Chris Jericho in an elimination match qualifier. Tonight he looks to get in the win column against Matt Hardy. Finlay is always a tough matchup, and he has a very unique offensive set, something that many superstars have a problem combating.

Finish: Finlay picked Matt Hardy up for the Celtic Cross, but Hardy slipped out the back, then caught Finlay with a Twist of Fate out of nowhere to get the three count.

Result: Matt Hardy d. Finlay @ 7:26 via Pinfall (B-)

After the match the men were both worn out from a very tough match against a tough opponent. Matt Hardy then extended his hand out to Finlay, and after swallowing defeat Finlay shook Hardy’s hand, then raised it to the crowd, congratulating him on a well fought match.

Before the big main event match, the camera went to a dark room with only a little red lighting. Kane could be made out in the shadows, and he had something to say.

Kane
Last week nobody expected me to be in the qualifying matches, especially CM Punk. But I walked in and did what I always do, ran over whoever was standing in my way. And that’s what I’m going to do tonight. Jericho, Rey, Batsita, you are standing in my way. I will chokeslam each and every one of you to the depths of hell, then I will go into the Royal Rumble where I will face off with my brother. I’ve been World Champion for one night in my life, and years later, I have another taste for gold. Undertaker, you may be my brother, but if I have to, I will destroy you!

vs
vs

Elimination Match – Winner Gets World Championship Shot at Royal Rumble
Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Batista vs. Chris Jericho

Overall Backstory: These four men all fought one-on-one matches last week to qualify for this gigantic main event. They all looked very strong in their matches, but it could have taken a lot of all of them, except Batista, who steamrolled JTG to get into the match. All four men are coming into this match on a roll, so it could come down to who gets the best breaks in this match. And the winner of this match will get a shot at the Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship at the end of the month at the Royal Rumble.

Elimination 1: After connecting on a 619 to Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio flew through the air for a senton onto Jericho, but he was met by a gigantic spear out of mid-air by Batista, and The Animal pinned Mysterio to eliminate him.

Elimination 2: Batista and Chris Jericho started teaming up on Kane, after a long time of trying to wear him down, Kane threw Jericho over the top rope, then when Batista went for the Batista Bomb, Kane was able to power out of it, then connect with a Chokeslam out of nowhere to pin Batista and shock The Animal.

Finish: Kane got Jericho back in the ring and worked him over. After a side suplex he went for a top rope clothesline, but was unable to hit. Jericho went for the Codebreaker, but couldn’t connect. Kane then got Jericho up for the Chokeslam, but on the way down Jericho grabbed Kane’s head and drove it into his knees, connecting with a deadly Codebreaker and giving him the title shot.

Result: Chris Jericho wins the Elimination Match and Title Shot @ 20:12 via Pinfall (B)

After the match Chris Jericho regained his composure, then held his hands up high as he just won a golden opportunity to once again become the Heavyweight Champion of the World. Just as he was about to exit the ring though the lights went out. Almost just as suddenly they came back up, and The Undertaker was standing right in Jericho’s face. He grabbed him around the throat and delivered a big Chokeslam, then held his title up high over the body of Chris Jericho as Smackdown went off the air.

Final Rating: B

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »