Home

My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career

This is a discussion on My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29
My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career

Hello ESPN viewers my name is Kieran Mulvaney and I follow boxing for ESPN. Today I am going to be going over one Amateur boxer with quite a background. If you don't know who I am talking about well now you do, he goes by the name of Aaron Wheeler, Wheeler is a Heavyweight fighter who is a very powerful Orthodox that fights like a Brawler, he is 6'3 and 208 lbs. Well enough about him now let's go to his past. Aaron Wheeler was born in Detroit, Michigan on the date of June 29th, 1990. His father died when Aaron was only 3 months old and his mom who was fired from her job at Walmart didn't know how to take care of Aaron so she left him on a random person's doorstep. The person who lived in that house just so happened to be a very successful up and comer boxer named Julio El Salvador, Julio's record was 14(6)-3-1 and was scheduled to fight Ricky Gluttey, if he won this fight he would be closer to being a Welterweight belt contender. His career would be ended when he suffered a concussion after he was robbed and beaten with a bat. Julio had to much passion for boxing though and he started training Aaron Wheeler when he turned 6 years old. Aaron was a natural and had many exhibition fights with kids 2-3 years older than him. Soon enough everyone in Michigan started to notice that he was a great fighter and he got very famous, Aaron however stayed out of the spotlight and avoided the public. Now at the age of 20 Aaron has decided to start fighting for real and has schedule a fight against Andrew Wolfe (4(0)-0-0), this fight will take place this Saturday. To end this ESPN boxing segment I would like to say goodbye boxing fans and go watch young Aaron Wheeler's fight which will take place at the Windy City Boxing Gym.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Re: My Fight Night Round 3 Heavyweight Career

Boxing Blog
Written By: Max Fowley

Hello folks it's me Max Fowley and here is my long awaited Blog about Boxing, hence the title Boxing Blog. Tonight's subject is young up and comer Aaron Wheeler who has won his first five fights at ease, all 5 wins coming by way of Knock Out. Young Wheeler's two most popular Amateur fights so far have been a Hard Hits fight against Jamar Sampson which Wheeler won by a 5th round KO. His other fight was against my favorite Amateur boxer Matt Fowler (if you want to know why go check one of my earlier blogs titled "Fowley, Fowler what's the difference!?!") well back to the fight, Wheeler beat Fowler with a 2nd round KO and broke Fowler's ribs!
I am very excited to see what Wheeler does in the future and there have been many rumors about a possible fight between Aaron Wheeler and the current Heavyweight Amateur Belt holder Carl Sweet... wait hold on a minute the latest news in the Amateur boxing world is that the fight has been confirmed! After much trash talk from the dirty fighter named Carl Sweet the fight has finally been confirmed. Well I have a change of plans for that day, if you want to meet me then the destination will have to be the Windy City Boxing Gym this Friday, be their or be square!

Last edited by hockeyplaya2724; 05-23-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Amateur Belt Fight
5(5)-0-0 Aaron Wheeler vs Carl Sweet 7(0)-1-0
Windy City Gym
6 Rounds

"Fighting out of the red corner, from Detroit, Michigan with an undefeated record of 5 wins, all 5 of which are by way of KO. Wearing the Red and White trunks Aaron Wheeleeeer! Fighting out of the Blue Corner, from Miami, Florida with a record of 7 wins and 1 Loss... the current Heavyweight Amateur Champion wearing all Blue trunks Carl Sweeeeeeeeettt! This bout will go 6 rounds, 3 Minutes per round. Get ready to ruuuummbbllleeee!"

Round One: The round starts out with Wheeler throwing power punches like he usually does and Carl Sweet not throwing enough punches, Wheeler is dodging Sweet's punches in fashion and is looking like the next Champ. "Carl Sweet has just headbutted Aaron Wheeler and the refs didn't do anything about it! Wheeler is enraged and is connecting big time, he throws a left, a right, a left, oh this is murder! Wheeler connects with a HUGE uppercut and Carl Sweet has fallen to the canvas 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Sweet has gotten up." Still enraged, Wheeler connects more and is looking like that classical Street Brawler that we have always known him as. "Sweet hits the canvas for the 2nd time in the 1st round! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Sweet is back up again though." The Round ends with Wheeler connecting more and Sweet running away like the coward he is.

Trainer's thoughts: Oh man what a round! Now listen up son you have this bum right were you want him, don't let the head butt get to you just fight like I want you to. What I want to know is how this guy is the champ? Get out their and kill him!

Round Two: Almost a mirror image of the 1st Round Wheeler comes out weaving around and counter punching Sweet. "Oh my god that is one of the best uppercuts I have ever seen!!! Sweet is down for the Third time in this fight. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Sweet shows great heart by getting up again. Upon coming up Sweet headbutts Wheeler again and Wheeler is just punching Sweet's face inside out! AND FOR THE FOURTH TIME WHEELER SENDS SWEET TO THE CANVAS AND SWEET IS OUT COLD! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! And Wheeler is the Heavyweight Amateur Champ with a 2nd round KO over Carl Sweet and the crowd of 1,326 boxing fans are cheering as Wheeler celebrates. Call the construction workers because the roof is about to come off of the Windy City Boxing Gym!"

Last edited by hockeyplaya2724; 05-22-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

pg. 23

Young boxer Aaron Wheeler has won the Heavyweight Amateur Belt in a lopsided fight against Carl Sweet which ended in a 2nd round Knockout. After the fight we interviewed both Wheeler and Sweet, Wheeler a very soft spoken fighter looked at the positives of everything while Sweet had no shortage of words about his hatred towards new boxing prodigy Aaron Wheeler.

First our interview with Aaron Wheeler...

Boxing News Magazine: Hello Aaron, I would like to congragulate you on your victory and ofcourse winning the Heavyweight Amateur Belt.

Aaron Wheeler: Thanks I have been dreaming about hearing those words for a long time now.

BNM: I am not suprised, so what did you think of the fight?

AW: Well it was short

BNM: Haha! yes it was indeed short, how were you able to KO Sweet so fast?

AW: He just was all offense and no defense so I just counterpunched him and let him tire himself out and then I took the offensive and as you saw finished him off pretty quickly.

BNM: Do you think there is a rivalry between you and Sweet?

AW: Absolutely, Sweet is a dirty fighter and headbutted me twice and plus I never liked the guy from the start.

BNM: Okay and you had to know this question was coming, to end this interview I would like to ask... If you go pro do you think that you will fight Sweet? Sweet already announced that he was going pro before he fought you.

AW: Well right now I just want to think if I really want to do this for a living and right now I think I do, if I do however go pro, then yes ofcourse I will fight Sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now our interview with Carl Sweet

Boxing News Magazine: Hello Carl I would like to thank you for letting us interview you, now my first question would have to be... what did you think of your Amateur Career and your Amateur Belt fight against Aaron Wheeler?

Carl Sweet: Thanks for having me, I think I had a great Amateur Career however it ended with a embarrassing loss to a overrated fighter who goes by the name of Aaron Wheeler. I trained lightly for my fight against that sad excuse for a boxer and that's the only reason he beat me and he knows it.

BNM: You had a great career indee-

CS: Yeah obviously I had a great career, 7-2 with 4 Knock Outs while also winning the Amateur Heavyweight Belt is the reason when I go pro I am no doubt the favorite to win the Newcomer of the Year award at the end of the 2006 year.

BNM: Okay, well what do you think about Aaron Wheeler?

CS: Like I said before, he's a sad excuse of a boxer and i'm calling him out right here right now... Wheeler you better watch out because I want my revenge and when we fight, if we fight, you will wish you were never born.

BNM: Well it appears Sweet has stormed out of the room, this will conclude my interview with Carl Sweet.

Last edited by hockeyplaya2724; 05-23-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Boxing Blog
Written By: Max Fowley

Hello to all you beautiful Boxing fans, it's me Max Fowley and boy do I have a story for you today! You remember Aaron Wheeler the young Amateur fighter whom I talked about in my last blog? Well i'm talking about him again, he DEMOLISHED Carl Sweet for the Heavyweight Amateur Belt and has announced that he is going pro about 2 Hours ago. He went 6(6)-0-0 in his unblemished Amateur Career, he made big news by breaking Matt Fowler's ribs in a fight, Winning a Hard Hits fight (the round has no time, it is ended by a KO and then you go to the next round), and he also won the Heavyweight Amateur Belt. There was a recent interview in Boxing News Magazine were both Wheeler and Sweet were interviewed, Wheeler handled it well but Sweet handled it rather... angrily. Sweet called out Wheeler saying he wants revenge and then stormed off the set while still being interviewed. There hasn't been anything else exciting going on in the boxing world so I am going to end this blog by saying: Boy I can't wait to see what Wheeler does as a pro and I can't wait for that rematch between Wheeler and Sweet!

Last edited by hockeyplaya2724; 05-25-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

I will be updating this tomorrow and i'm going to try and update it as much this week before I have my final exams after this week. if anyone is following let me know what you think of my career so far it would mean alot
Old 05-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

pg. 22

Up and Comer Profile:

Aaron Wheeler
Detroit, MI
6'3
208 lbs

Aaron Wheeler was the Heavyweight Amateur Belt holder and had a record of 6(6)-0-0 as an Amateur so a lot was expected from him to start out his career and he has still found a way to surprise us with his performance. Aaron Wheeler currently has a record of 3(3)-0-0 and only his first opponent made it past the first round (he however made it to the Second Round). Wheeler's next fight is a Hard Hits fight vs Dwayne Justice and that fight will definitely give Wheeler more popularity if he can beat the undefeated Dwayne Justice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Wheeler vs Gerald King 4(1)-1-0
Windy City Boxing Gym
Result: Wheeler wins by 2nd round KO

Aaron Wheeler vs Charlie Marshall 0(0)-0-0
Windy City Boxing Gym
Result: Wheeler wins by 1st round KO

Aaron Wheeler vs Calvin Brock 1(0)-0-0
Windy City Boxing Gym
Result: Wheeler wins by 1st round KO

Next Fight: Aaron Wheeler vs Dwayne Justice 1(0)-0-0
Windy City Boxing Gym- Hard Hits
Old 05-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Oh and the difficulty I am playing on is Hard, there are only three difficulties (easy, medium, and hard) so hopefully the fights will start getting harder.
Anyways, leave any suggestions on how you think I can make this better, thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »