Home

Canada Video Dynasty (FIFA World Cup 2010)

This is a discussion on Canada Video Dynasty (FIFA World Cup 2010) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #385
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Canada Video Dynasty (FIFA World Cup 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Just found this. EPIC.

Thanks so much for your hard work here - very entertaining.

I'm Canadian too and love this game. I've gone through the road to qualification w/ Canada many times and know the frustration of their lack of finish.

I'm enjoying the new Fifa with my created Team Canada, but I'm really hoping EA produces another World Cup game that matches the editing options of the new games with the fantastic energy and announcing of WC 2010 effort.

Amazing thread. Congrats and thanks again.
I actually enjoyed the gameplay more in this game than FIFA 11-13. It may just be because I don't have the "right" sliders.

I've actually played a couple of FIFA 09 games recently and really enjoyed the frantic pace. I was surprised by how hard and punishing it was even on pro level. It was probably too frantic, the AI was pressuring an unrealistic amount. I think they got it right with FIFA World Cup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #386
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
I actually enjoyed the gameplay more in this game than FIFA 11-13. It may just be because I don't have the "right" sliders.

I've actually played a couple of FIFA 09 games recently and really enjoyed the frantic pace. I was surprised by how hard and punishing it was even on pro level. It was probably too frantic, the AI was pressuring an unrealistic amount. I think they got it right with FIFA World Cup.
So did I, actually. This year's iteration of Fifa is the first one that I'd say I enjoy actually playing the game more than the WC 10 game.

I've created and run through some fun international tournaments with Fifa this year, and I love the freedom to edit created uniforms and rosters, but I do miss the commentary and the atmosphere for WC 2010 was so fantastic - once you heard those vuvuzelas you were instantly transported.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #387
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Old 11-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #388
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

Thanks to everyone for following this dynasty. I'm glad people were able to follow and enjoy the soccer happenings of a middling soccer nation like Canada. It was fun to do. (I feared I might crash out in the first round which would have made for a very short dynasty.)

I have one more post left announcing my new project and then this is done like Canada's 2014 World Cup qualification hopes. Ha!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #389
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

You can follow this new dynasty here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-bhurst99.html

Last edited by bhurst99; 11-30-2012 at 09:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »