Home

Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

This is a discussion on Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

But I'm a god, nukes don't work.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #98
Banned

Sorry, but I've been obsessing in my room for a while, with my girlfriend... well... the latter isn't true but I have been in my room. Plus I went to Canada's Wonderland, and went on the biggest Roller Coaster in Canada! One of the biggest in North America. It was so BEAST!

I guess I'll update... but FNR4 has been sitting in it's case for a few good weeks.

AND...

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #99
Banned

After my last fight things started going well for me. My relationship with Kelly was flourishing. We were spending lots of time together, and it was going way better than the last time we went out. We had gone to a couple of movies. We actually went to go see Twilight: New Moon. Midway through the movie I just stood up yelled "this is bull****!" and walked away. Kelly laughed but stayed to watch the rest of the movie, so I went home and watched an adult movie (didn't make her very happy, but we kissed it out).

Christmas was coming up, and I manged to get a mistletoe, and while Kelly was at school, I sneaked it in so that it was overhanging her bed. We were sitting in her bedroom then she looked up. She kinda smiled then said, "got a condom."

I looked at her, all surprised, expected just to make out (I didn't know she was dirty). Then I looked in my bag and brought one out.

"Put it on."

I smiled, and began stripping my clothes off...

I woke up in Kelly's bedroom. She wasn't in bed, so I kinda looked up at the mistletoe above the bed.

"Thank effing god I bought you," I said to it.

Soon Kelly was walking in and she was holding something.

"Merry Christmas," she said, and she handed it to me.

"It's Christmas!?" I shouted

"Umm... yeah."

"Oh ****, I'm supposed to be home. My entire family is there!"

"What about me? I'll be alone."

"Hey everybody, look who I brought," I said as I entered my house.

I decided not to leave her alone on Christmas. It wouldn't be right. We brought all her presents from everybody else and put them under the tree. Then we started with the present opening.

I got a brand new customized pair of boxing gloves, a new robe for ring entrances, and then about ten video games and 5 months of xbox live. The video games are as follows: Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Battlefild: Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Fight Night Round 4(broke my old version cus Mike Tyson Pissed me off) Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins.

"Holy crap that's a lot of games!"

Dad got all of his power tools cus he likes working on the house, my mom got her jewelry and my sisters got all of their clothes cus they are divas. My brother got the same video games as me (go figure) and Kelly got a lot of books.

"Bookworm," I teased her.

"NOOB!" she yelled.

My family looked at her in stunned silence.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #100
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

lol nice update
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #101
Banned

NOOB!
Advertisements - Register to remove