Home

Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

This is a discussion on Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

Me and my brother were eating in a Mcdonald's in downtown New York during supper. We hadn't really talked about Jessica yet, just out lives, but I could tell he was just dying to ask about her. Finally, in between ginormous bites of a big mac, he asked me, "So, who's this new chick?"

"Her name is Jessica Marsh. She's 20 years old and works as designer in one of the local design firms."

"She's too fine for your, boy. So did you guys do it last night or what?"

"Well... um... yeah," I just came out with it after a while. Michael would probably call me an idiot or a loser, or both. Besides, I'm a guy, shouldn't I be proud?

"Now I'm actually jealous of you for one, little bro. You got a finer girl than me, although I bet mines nicer. Yours looks like one of the bitchy types, you know what I mean?"

"She's actually very nice. Not bitchy or dramatic. Plus she's hot, it's perfect!"

"Oh, and man, I proposed to Sarah." He smiled at me, then showed me his wedding finger.

The first thing that I said was, "We're holding a bachelor party tomorrow night, man! Congratulations!" We fist pumped, but then Michael told me that Sarah didn't want him to have a bachelor party.

"Does she always have to ruin the fun?" I joked as I put my wrapping in a garbage bin. "Anyways, when and where is the wedding?"

"The wedding is actually next month, and it's here in New York. Mom and Dad are already on the way, and it works out perfectly because I get to see if you're the bad-*** fighter everybody says you are. I've never seen you in a fight, you know."

Of course, how could I forget. I had a fight scheduled in five weeks, and I probably wouldn't have much time to be with my family, and probably even less time to be with Jessica. Boxing could be a pain, but it's a living, and could I really give up a sport I love so much?

It seemed like a blur of time, but I was getting introduced in the boxing ring right now. I actually managed to get some quality time with my family, and introduced Jessica to my parents. I think they got some really good bonding time, and it looked like she and Sarah were already becoming great friends. They went wedding dress shopping the other day, and I helped Michael pick out a nice suit.

Introducing first, fight out of the red corner. This man has a professional record of 4 wins and 0 losses, 3 of those wins coming by way of knockout. Brandon "Hurricane" Lemieux! And his opponent, fighting out of the blue corner. This man has a record 17 wins, 10 losses and 1 draw, 13 of those wins coming by way of knockout, Nathaniel "Crusher" Burton! Lets get readddy to ruuuuuuummmmmmbbbbbbbllllllleeeeeeeeee

We touched gloves at the center of the ring and went back to our corners.

DING DING

And we both went out to the center of the ring and started traded blows. He got in a good right hook, but I came back with 2 left hooks and an uppercut. He tried to respond with a left hook of his own, but I dodged it and counter punched him with a good left hook. He recovered though and we started trading blows again. I think I came out on top though, and went back into my corner nice and confident.

"You're doing well kid. Keep countering him and giving good punches. Try going for the body a bit to reduce his speed and power. Keep up the good work!"

I went back into the ring and started slugging it out with him again. I got in some really good shots and was in complete control of the fight. He couldn't land any good punches and I easily countered. I stunned him at one point of the second round, but he escaped being knocked down by a cowardice clinch.

I went back into the corner angry about how much a wuss this fighter was. Was this boxing or school-ground fights?

"Don't worry about him. You've just gotta keep doing what you're doing, and you'll beat him in the next round no doubt."

I started punching him out again and again, then I got in a real good body punch that had him winded. I quickly pressed the attack, and I knocked him down hard to the floor.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

He got back up though, but I could tell he still wasn't quite right after that brutal body blow that I handed to him. I kept pressing the attack, then I knocked him straight down with a huge right uppercut counter. I thought he was done, but he got up in 5 seconds, and I went back into my corner frustrated that I didn't beat him.

"Don't get frustrated and stick to the game plan, kid. Don't get reckless or we might lose."

I got reckless anyways, but Burton was in no shape to take advantage of all the openings I was giving him. I gave a huge right uppercut counter that had him stunned and on the run. I was confident that he was out of it, and I landed a devastating left haymaker that floored him. He was knocked out cold and the ref could see it. He immediately stopped the fight, and I was lifted up on the arms of my corner crew, looking real happy. I saw my family and Jessica in the crowd, and I took off a glove and gave them a thumbs up.

Life couldn't be better.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #34
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Sweet update, your brother must be pretty happy lol
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #35
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Nice work on this dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #36
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
Nice work on this dynasty.
Hey bhurst go check out my boxing dynasty
Old 06-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #37
Banned

Thanks, Bhurst.

And no advertising on my thread!!! Just kidding. I actually don't care. There may not be many updates in the next few days because my sister got the third season of one tree hill. I was playing FNR4, but then she came in to my room and told me she got it. She went to leave and I was like, "What are you doing, leave it here!"

Sorry, but One Tree Hill is so funny with the drama, and there's hot chicks in it!!!!! Once I'm done the season I'll be back, though. Cya.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #38
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
Thanks, Bhurst.

And no advertising on my thread!!! Just kidding. I actually don't care. There may not be many updates in the next few days because my sister got the third season of one tree hill. I was playing FNR4, but then she came in to my room and told me she got it. She went to leave and I was like, "What are you doing, leave it here!"

Sorry, but One Tree Hill is so funny with the drama, and there's hot chicks in it!!!!! Once I'm done the season I'll be back, though. Cya.
So your leaving for now?
I updated a few times, won't be able to update much the next 3 days because of Final exams
Old 06-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #39
Banned

Meh, season 3 isn't as interesting as season 2. My sister was on so I couldn't update. Don't worry, though. I'm not really gone.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #40
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
Meh, season 3 isn't as interesting as season 2. My sister was on so I couldn't update. Don't worry, though. I'm not really gone.
Alright I can't wait

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »