Home

Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

This is a discussion on Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

Learning to box in a sweaty old gym in the middle of a mediocre sized town is all I've know since I turned ten- and I love it! It's the dream to learn to fight with your Uncle. You don't have to pay, and my Uncle trained some of the best fighters in the sport today. I guess you could say it was his life, and he's passed down all of his coaching skills to me.

I'm a 107 pound kid at 17. I've been in many boxing tournaments, and I've only not come in third in my first ever tournament when I was eleven, which is when I've came in fourth. Lately I've out-stretched my opponents, so I was invited to the Provincial Amateur tournament of Ontario. I've been working with my Uncle to improve my game ever since.

I'm one of the smallest kids in my school, and I'm a senior. It's hard to believe that I eat a lot, too. Everybody in my family is small. My 26 year old brother is barely taller than me. It's kinda sad, but that doesn't stop me from being one of the toughest, and one of the strongest kids in the school.

I'm pretty ripped. I have the most noticeable abs in my year, and some of the biggest muscles. I guess you could I'm one of the more popular kids in the school. I'm pretty good at hockey and I'm on the school hockey team. We're some of the most popular kids in the school, and it's a good life.

I'm the youngest in the family. I'm the only one left at home, and I've started to eat at the table with the rest of the family... well... ever since I broke up with my girlfriend. I won't go into the details, but she became a pretty stuck up bitch for some reason.

"Mom, can you come to the provincial tournament, tomorrow?" I asked. "You couldn't come to the county-wide tourney last year and I want you to see me fight."

"I don't know, Brandon. I don't think I can make it."

I gave her a puppy-dog face and she eventually agreed to come. I finished my supper and went into the living room and turned on Fight Night round 4. When I was mid-way through beating up a 10 year old kid on xbox live (headsets rule) I got a text on my cell-phone. It was from one of my friends, Matt.

It said, "got a date 4 prom, man?"

I replied, "na, can't find any available chicks."

"Keep looking, man!" he replied, then I went back to playing Fight Night.

Soon I went to bed and got ready for the tournament tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

In the first fight I faced some kid named P. Ramez. He was a pretty slow and un-prepared opponent, but still better than some of the opponents from my county. I softened him up in the first round, then landed a massive counter in the second round, sending him to the floor. He got up in five seconds, and we continued fighting. I was pretty confident in the third round, and I sent him to the floor again! He looked like he was out, but got up in nine seconds. He looked pretty wobbly, and I knocked him out in a flurry of punches. I won the first fight easily in a third round KO.

The second fight was just as easy. I got a second round knockdown again, but he got up in five. He was un-normally cautious after that, and I kept eating at him with hooks and uppercuts. I sent him to the mat again in the second round, but he got up in five. I got him down in the third round though, and he stayed down, giving me my second win of the tournament by knockout.

My next fight was against a guy named Young. He opened up with a big counter off my clumsy punch. I was getting used to soft opponents. We went back and forth with hooks and uppercuts for one minute, after that I landed a massive counter and he became cautious. In the second round I knocked him to the ground for five seconds. He got back up, but I knocked him out in the third round to send me to the finals!

The finals went back and forth. I got one knockdown and so did my opponent, and the fight went the four round stretch. It wasn't a very close scorecard, though, and I won by unanimous decision.

After the championship fight they handed out three tournament awards.

Fighter of the tournament goes to... Brandon Lemieux!

I shouted out in glee and went up to the podium to get my reward. I went back down to the crowd and gave my trophy to my mom.

"Fight of the tournament goes to... Brandon Lemieux VS. Casey Berry in the tournament finals!"

I went up to the podium, shook hands with Casey, and we each took our individual trophies.

"And tournament champion goes to Brandon Lemieux!"

I shouted, "yeah!" then got my trophy. Soon I was approached my a middle aged man.

"Great fights kid. I'm John Hedricks, and I'm a great boxing promoter. How would you like to go pro, kid?"

I barely managed the words, but eventually I stuttered, "of course!"

We worked out the details and my first fight was going to be in 3 months against a guy named Pascal Ramirez.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Banned

At school on Monday I was the hotshot of the school. Everybody was congratulating me on being the provinces best boxer. Girls were giving me looks and I was officially the most popular kid in the school. It was heaven. Soon I was cleaning out my locker. I closed the door and then there's a girl standing right there, giving one of those sexy *** poses against the locker and giving me the sexiest smiles ever.

Hannah.

She's one of the hottest girls in the school. She's a senior, but we never really talked to each other. She has a fine body and a hot face.

"Hello hotshot," she said.

I began walking away, playing it cool, and she started following me. "So, I was wondering if you had a date for prom," she said.

"Nope," I replied, not letting my voice give away the hopes that she would ask me.

"Well, I don't either," said. It was hard to believe, but it was a great thing to hear.

"And this concerns me how?" I said, giving her a questioning glance, not giving anything away.

"Well... wanna go together?"

It was hard to suppress my glee at going out with her to prom, but I managed to play it cool.

"Sure," I shrugged. "I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm."

"Can't wait," she said, and she walked off to her class.

Soon I realized that half of my hockey team was following me. "What the eff, guys?" I said,

"How dare you shrug off Hannah like that?" said our team captain, Ben Sokay. "She's the hottest girl in school and you shrug her off?"

Soon the whole team was criticizing me, but they were clearly jealous of me. They all had mediocre dates, and I had a hot one.

Life was brilliant.

Last edited by BLemieux; 06-05-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Wow dude this is really good, can't wait for your next update
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
Banned

Thanks. I finally got it last night. But today I have to some bull**** work with my dad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Banned

I was walking home from school when one of my friends who are girls walked up. Her name was Kelly, and we've been pretty close since we live like 2 houses from each other and went on the same bus for years.

"Hey, "Hurricane," she said, laughing when she said Hurricane.

"What's Hurricane supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It's your new nickname of course," she laughed.

Of course, how could I forget. Everybody at school was calling me Hurricane. I wondered why it was Hurricane, but it had a nice catch to it.

"Anyways, what's up?

"Oh I just got a date to the prom," she said, beaming at me.

"You finally went with Conner?" I asked. Conner was one of my best friends and had asked her to go with him 2 weeks ago.

"Oh, your friend? No, I didn't. I'm going out with Ethan Young."

I stopped walking altogether. "Ethan? That little loser that I ko'd in my tournament. The Ethan from Port Hope High?"

"Yeah. What's the problem?"

"You're going to the prom with that guy when you could have gone with Conner, who is way cooler and more athletic I might add."

"Maybe to you guys, but Conner seems a little full of himself."

"I'm full of myself and you dated me two years ago!" We tried going out for 1 month. It didn't really work out and we went back to being friends. We never looked back at our choice, but I guess I still kinda "like like" her if you know what I mean.

"And look where that went, Brandon," she said. One month, that's all it took to not want to date each other anymore.

"Anyways, Conner isn't full of himself," I said.

"Just leave it, Brandon. I'm going out with Ethan and there's nothing you can do about it."

She walked on ahead of me, and I was left standing in the sidewalk, confused.

Let the rain fall down,

let it fall to the ground."

I grabbed my cell phone and answered it.

"Ello?" I said, continuing to walk down the street.

"Yo, it's Garret, I got the hook up. The after party is at my beach house. Spread the word."

"Cool," I said, then I started calling every senior.

The after party was going to be great, and with any luck I could get together with Hannah.

Last edited by BLemieux; 06-12-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
Banned

When prom night came I was ready. I had a nice black tuxedo, and I even put on a couple of pounds to fit in it. I was still eligible in the Flyweight division, though, so my Uncle didn't really care that much. I was busy shaving some of my stubble beard off when my dad came in. He put on my tie the right way, then made it so my tux rested evenly on both shoulders.

"I look good," I said, looking at myself in the mirror. And I did look good. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the best looking guy at prom.

"Just remember son. Don't get too drunk at the after party."

"Doesn't matter, I'm staying the night with the rest of the hockey-team and their dates. It's gonna be a crazy night." My dad knew what I meant, and he gave me a serious look.

"Don't be silly, wrap your willy son," he chuckled, then went downstairs.

I laughed, then went outside to my car. I had it cleaned earlier today, but there was still a little smell of grease in the car. Hopefully it didn't annoy Hannah. But she didn't seem like one of those picky ones, so I thought I was safe. I drove up to her house and opened the door.

To my surprise she's the one that opened the door. In all the movies the girl had a slow-walk down the staircase, with the mother crying and the father annoying the date.

She was wearing a green dress that showed off all her fine curves, and it suited her eyes well.

"Wow," is all I managed to say.

Clearly this was the answer she wanted. She laughed and took my hand, then I walked her to the car. We drove to prom.

Prom was great. The school managed to afford a live band. We all had a great time, and I think Hannah had a great time. Then Kelly arrived. She had a bright red dress and looked pretty fine. Then Ethan caught up. He saw me stealing a glance, and while she wasn't looking he stuck his tongue out at me.

"What a child," I muttered to myself.

Soon the entire hockey team and all of our dates were leaving, and headed towards Garrett's beach house. It was pretty big, and had like 20 different bathrooms and like 15 different bedrooms. Enough for every couple, I thought to myself. Soon we were having a great party, and Matt managed to sneak in a full barell of beer. I gave Hannah one, and we started to dance.

I was just sitting on a couch when Hannah came over.

"Wanna make the party a little more private?" she asked in a sexy *** voice.

I chuckled, then we worked our way to one of the empty bedrooms (some were already closed). Some of my friends shot glances at me, then they all started laughing. They were so jealous.

We went into an empty bedroom, and the rest was a blur.

I woke up to a door opening, and then I heard some running water. I groaned and turned over. Soon a weight landed on top of me and I opened my eyes. It was Hannah.

"Have a good sleep?" she asked, then she kissed me. It was good.

"Not really. I have a massive headache."

"You look pretty wasted," she chuckled, before going back to the bathroom.

"No need to put the dress back beautiful, you can put on some of the clothes in the wardrobe."

"Really? Okay. Thanks for telling me."

Soon we were both dressed. Hannah started walking home with the rest of the girls, leaving all of us groaning on the couches. Soon we got into talking about our dates, and we all seemed satisfied.

"Drink if you wanna have a relationship with them," groaned Matt.

Everybody took a drink. We all laughed, then groaned from the loud noise.

"Oh god!" I yelled. "It hurts so much!"

Hangovers suck.

Last edited by BLemieux; 06-05-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
Banned

After prom I still didn't have much training to do. Even though I dominated the competition, I still had to recover from the tournament. It gave me some personal time for once, and I seized it. I was hanging out with the guys a lot for a change, but I've also found time for my girlfriend, Hannah.

Let the rain fall down,
let it fall to the ground,
let the rain fall down to the ground,

I took my cell phone from my pocket and answered it. It was Hannah.

"You ready to meet my parents at dinner tonight?"

I had almost forgotten. Hannah had invited for dinner at her house.

"Oh, yeah, of course. I'll see you there."

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Matt and Conner. We shot some hoops at the river court by downtown Cobourg. Soon I saw Kelly, and she had a guy with her. I couldn't tell at first, but I soon realized that it was Ethan. What is that punk doing with Kelly?

"What the **** is he doing here?" said Matt. I nodded in agreement, and Conner looked jealously at Ethan.

"How did she pick him over me?" he asked.

"I told her the same thing," I replied. Ethan was ruining all of our lives by hanging out with Kelly.

As they got closer Ethan put his arm around her shoulder. It was really annoying.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ethan when he was in earshot.

"What do you mean by that?" replied Kelly in an angry tone. She must've thought I was talking to her.

"Not you, him," I said, pointing at Ethan.

"I know what you meant," she replied.

"That idiot doesn't even do anything but be bad at boxing," said Matt.

We all laughed hysterically. It looked like we really pissed off Ethan. But Kelly is the one who responded.

"You know what guys, I used to think you were cool. But now... come on Ethan."

They turned away and headed for Ethan's car.

"That guy is such a ***."

Conner and Matt nodded in agreement and we continued playing basketball.

"So... Brandon, how did you meet Hannah?"

I was sitting at the dinner table at Hannah's house. Her parents were asking a lot of questions about me. It was slightly annoying.

"Um... we kinda just know each other..." I said. Basically she just made a sexy *** pose on a locker near mine and then she asked me to the prom. But I didn't feel like saying that.

"And how old are you?"

That was a really dumb question, but I responded 17. The dumb questions kept coming throughout the night. Soon me and Hannah were sitting outside on one of those swinging chairs.

"Your parents are... not very good at questions..."

Hannah laughed and she responded by kissing me. "They always do that weird questionnaire to all of my boyfriends. It'll get better after tonight."

I laughed in relief, then I kissed her goodnight and drove home.

Soon I was back in the gym, though. And I'm prepared to fight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »