Home

From Loser to champ| Brandon Lemieux (FNR4)

This is a discussion on From Loser to champ| Brandon Lemieux (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 12
Turning pro/ Exams

The final days of school for were finally coming. Unfortunately, we didn't have very much time to relax. Between studying, being at school, and sleeping, most of us didn't have any time. I had even less time because I had to train for boxing. I had just turned pro, and my first fight was against Jason Mcraw. I got 500 dollars for a fight, and an extra 100 dollar bonus for winning a fight. This was until I fought against opponents in live audiences. Places like the Mannila Metro Center and the Royal London theater. Then there were the big stages, where I get like 50,000 dollars for fights in places like boardwalk hall and Madison Square Garden.

Anyways, I had 2 exams today in science and math, then I had the rest of the day off to hang out with Britney. We were getting kinda tight, and our relationship was really growing. Rebecca had a prom date (who's 1 of my best friends) and they both looked very pleased with their dates.

Of course Brian was pissed that Rebecca had a new boyfriend and my girlfriend was 1 of the hottest girls in school. It was so funny, and now he knew I could easily beat him up. I'm a pro boxer now, and it felt great to know I could beat him in a fight. I was also immensely pleased that I had a bright future in front of me. I'm pretty smart, so if boxing doesn't work out then I could be a doctor, which was my next big dream.

Anyways, enough blabbering. My agent is Joey McKay, Ethan's brother. I had a great corner crew, so I would get repaired pretty well if I got beat on during a round. That made me feel safer. I couldn't wait for my first fight in 2 months. The school was in awe of me, and I think I even saw some smiles from some of the teachers. I've gone from being the biggest loser in the school in freshman year to being one of the most popular.

I invited some of my old friends from Toronto to come for my graduation. They were arriving today, but I didn't tell them how much I changed. They don't know that I'm going to be a professional boxer, that I dyed my hair and lost the glasses. That I'm way stronger and good looking. I couldn't wait to see their faces. Maybe they changed for the better, too. It would be a great reunion. They were going to hang out with me and some of my friends from here, and Rebecca and Britney and go to a movie.

I was getting ready for prom. I was at Moores clothing store to get my tux fitted. I had a medium sized because I'm 5 foot 10 inches.

I was meeting my friends at the entrance to Calgary movie theater. I didn't see them, so me and all of my friends waited. Finally I exclaimed, "Where the hell are Connor, Ben and Riley?"

A group of people right next to me, looked over, then came over to me.

"Is that you, Brandon?"

"What...?"

They didn't look anything like the way I remembered them. Riley didn't have an afro anymore, his hair wasn't curly and was medium sized. Ben wasn't very short anymore, he was actually the same size as me now. And Connor wasn't incredibly scrawny anymore. There were 3 girls in the group, too. I couldn't help but guess that they were their girlfriends.

"Guys! You look so different!" I exclaimed.

"Us? Look at you. You're buff, you have dirty blond hair, it's a good looking faux hawk and you have no glasses."

"You have to be buff if you're going to be a pro boxer," I said casually.

"No ****, dude," they all said at once.

"Guys, I'm a pro boxer,"

Then I was showered with whats, hows and wtf's.

"Anyways guys, I'll introduce you to my friends. This hot chick is my girlfriend Rebecca, this equally hot chick is my best friend Rebecca, and these guys are my best friends Garrett, Drew, Matthew, and Cole.

We all mingled, I was introduced to their girlfriends, and went to see a movie.

And it was a great night.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #18
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Turning pro/ Exams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux

And it was a great night.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
Banned

????????????
Old 08-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #20
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLemieux
????????????
Sorry, I'm bored because no one comments on my thread. Great posts, by the way, I like this almost as much as the story with the Italian guy.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #21
Banned

His is beastly. But I'm not even in high-school, though, so it's beast for my age... at least I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #22
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Re: From Loser to champ| Brandon Lemieux (FNR4)

Cool how old are you? Like 12, I think you said. I'm not ALL that older, I guess. Lol, my thread is good, and you can see it, but I don't do long write ups.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #23
Banned

I'm 13 years old
Old 08-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #24
Banned

After that night at the theaters with all of my friends I was still getting time off. I was really confused because I hadn't been seriously hurt in the tournament, and since I didn't have any school left... like forever (if boxing didn't work out I would apply for college later) I wanted to train some more. If I was going to make a living off of boxing I needed to be on the top of my game, but my trainer had other plans.

"You have to nurture that bruised cheek of yours man. We'll get back to train by the end of the month."

"But July just started and my next fight is in 6 weeks! I need to train all of the time. We just won't do sparring for a bit. I can still do Heavy Bag and Maize Bag!"

"Sorry kid. We're not training until the end of the month."

Of course I could just train on my own, but dad had the keys to the gym at my house so I couldn't get in without his permission. And if I got caught stealing the keys from my dad he would dis-inherit me (I'm not joking. He hates people who take stuff from him, even if I'm his own son).

So most of the time I just spent hanging out with my friends or going around the city with Britney. We kinda slowed things down after that exciting first night, and I was actually really starting to get to know her. I was also hanging out with the other girl in my life, Rebecca. Of course she still had other things to do. She was moving to Oshawa, about a half hour east of Toronto, to go to Durham College. Britney was going to school in Calgary, so we were still going to date.

Whenever I wasn't hanging out with any of my friends I was at home playing Halo 3, and if I wasn't playing that I was playing Fable (the first Fable is way better than the second). One day while I was playing Halo with surround sound on and the speakers blasting, I faintly heard a knock on the door. So i regretfully left the dramatic cinematic I was currently looking at to go see who was at the door.

I opened the door and Britney was there. The first thing she heard was words from the game cus it was so loud.

"But I am Truth, the voice of the Covenant."

"Um... what in the name of god is that?"

"Err... sorry. Whenever everybody is busy I just kinda... blast the T.V and play Halo.

"Yeah... okay. Anyways, I was wondering if I could stay over for the night?

I was curious to why she asked this because she had a perfectly good home 20 blocks from my house.

"My parents are fighting again, and I really want to get away for a night. It's so annoying."

"I thought your parents had a really good relationship?" I asked. There was clearly more to this than she was letting on.

"Maybe I just want to spend the night with you?" she asked, biting her lip. It was really cute.

"Okay, I guess. My parents are gone for the week anyways so it's not like they'll know."

"Yay, I'll go get my stuff."

I scratched my head. She could just wear these clothes again. But being the nice boyfriend that I am I helped her with her stuff. It turned out to be a whole weeks worth of clothes...

"Did you plan this?" I asked as I carried the luggage into the house.

"You're parents may have helped a bit..." she said.

Were my parents trying to make me lose my virginity?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »