Home

New River Valley Wrestling Association Reboot (TEW 2010)

This is a discussion on New River Valley Wrestling Association Reboot (TEW 2010) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
New River Valley Wrestling Association Reboot (TEW 2010)

Phew, it's so hot in the beginning of August. That being said, it's a great time of year. School starts back up, and that means that football isn't far behind. However, this year, fates had different ideas for my fall.

I walked into StellarOne's office in Blacksburg, and laid down the idea that I would start a wrestling promotion. Luckily, I had my cousin with me, and he is a freaking expert in negotiation.

I let him do a large amount of the talking, and we walked out later with 250k to start this promotion. That was back in January. We invested it after the major crash of the economy, and rode the recovery, turning that 250k to 750k. We paid back StellarOne, and then I had 500k to start this. My cousin wished me well.

I settled on a promotion name: New River Valley Wrestling Association. I don't know, it stuck in my mind and sounded good.

In August, it was time to start.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

Re: New River Valley Wrestling Association Reboot (TEW 2010)

Heavyweight Division

Aden Chambers
Unlocked

Colin Delaney
Unlocked

Domino
Unlocked

Xavier
Unlocked

Adrenaline Division

Chasyn Fortune
Unlocked

Dimitrios
Unlocked

VIP
Unlocked

Cruiserweight Division

Aleksandr Koslov
Unlocked

Kouen
Unlocked

Nooie Lee
Unlocked

Ricochet
Unlocked

General Manager

John Bradshaw Layfield

Announcer

Floyd Cooper

Color Commentary

Mike Snider

OS OT Post Champ '11

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 09-04-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

Heavyweight Division

Colin Delaney (won Thursday, Week 4, August 2010)

Adrenaline Division

VIP (won Thursday, Week 4, August 2010)

Cruiserweight Division

Ricochet (won Thursday, Week 4, November 2010)

Aleksandr Koslov (won Thursday, Week 4, August 2010)

OS OT Post Champ '11

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 10-29-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

After founding the promotion, I wanted to find an owner for it, and focus on the booking duties. I got an interesting call one morning.

"Mr. Snider, I am a wrestling god! After I heard your story about making money in the stock market, like me, I figured I could help you out. I want to be the owner."

"Sold, Mr. Layfield."

OS OT Post Champ '11

Old 08-09-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

psssst.....bring back heartbreak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm not sure I like the new Hokie colored logos, but this should be fun. Go VIP!

My Video Game Streams
Old 08-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

First show should come this weekend, but it's a busy time at work. It's all booked, and we've got our first champions on the show. Stay tuned.

OS OT Post Champ '11

Old 08-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

NRVWA Addiction
Live in front of 13 fans at the Blacksburg High School Gym in Blacksburg, Virginia
Thursday, Week 4, August 2010

Main Show

NRVWA Cruiserweight Championship Match

Ricochet vs Kouen vs Aleksandr Koslov vs Nooie Lee

This showed off each man's strength as a high flyer. The ending came when Aleksandr Koslov nailed Ricochet with a Frog Splash Elbow Drop, pinning him to become the inaugural NRVWA Cruiserweight Champion.

Winner and NEW NRVWA Cruiserweight Champion: Aleksandr Koslov

E-

------

John Bradshaw Layfield comes out to the stage

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, I am a wrestling GOD! However, I've put that whole wrestling thing behind me. I am now the owner/GM of this promotion! I decided to put it in Virginia because I knew that we didn't need to worry about the quality of the shows; you'll be entertained little idiots anyway.

The audience rain boos down onto JBL

Hogewood: Well, that was just mean.

Snider: Looks like JBL just got -2 crowd appreciation.

JBL: Oh shut up. I bet you're wondering how things work here. Well, each wrestler must pick a division to be in. There is the Heavyweight Championship division, the Adrenaline division, and the Cruiserweight division. Each wrestler must be in a division for a month before they can change divisions, and they must also be approved by me. We've just crowned our first Cruiserweight champion, and we're going to start our Adrenaline Championship tournament with a match... right now.

B-

------

Chasyn Fortune vs Dimitrios
--NRVWA Adrenaline Championship Tournament--

Dimitrios quickly used his power to keep Chasyn grounded for the first part of the match. However, Fortune was able to get out of his grasp, and started flying at Dimitrios with everything he had. Dimitrios tried to turn the tide, but he couldn't, and Fortune won the match.

Winner: Chasyn Fortune

F+

------

VIP is backstage

VIP: Welcome to the VIP area. I'm your host, Victor Imperial Porter. Some of you might know my brother: Montel Vontavious Porter. Yeah, he's my brother, but I'm even better than he is. And Brett Idol is going to see this when we go out there to the ring. I am the franchise of this promotion, and Brett Idol is nothing but a delusional idiot. He seems to think he's one of the someone to lead the NRVWA into the future, but he's wrong. I am. So, Brett, just go ahead and forfeit this match so I don't have to beat your face in. And make sure you pay attention to what I say... It's very important.

E-

------

VIP vs Brett Idol

Brett came out pissed after VIP taunted him just minutes before the match. He held the advantage for part of the match, but VIP took the match over. He quickly got the pin with a handful of Idol's tights, and left the ringside area with the win. He'll face Chasyn Fortune later on in the night for the NRVWA Adrenaline Championship.

Winner: VIP

E-

------

Domino is backstage

Domino: So I'm in a match later for the NRVWA Heavyweight Championship. Looks like the other squares in the match are cruisin' for a bruisin' at my hands. Who am I? You know who I am! I'm a cool cat, daddy-o. So get ready to fire it up and floor it, because Domino is going to agitate the gravel and win that championship. Oh, and go ahead and get bent, losers. I don't care if you go ape or act like wet rags. This is the word from the bird: Anyone who gets in my way better split, or they'll be chowing down on a knuckle sandwich.

E

------

NRVWA Adrenaline Championship Match

VIP vs Chasyn Fortune

VIP was warned by the referee prior to the match about his dirty tactics in his last match. Undeterred, VIP took the fight to Chasyn, quickly taking the advantage. Early in the match, VIP tried to get the pin with his feet on the second rope. The ref saw this and disallowed the pin, which caused VIP to flip out. Fortune saw an opportunity, and hit a huge missile dropkick which gave him new life. After some more offense, VIP reversed a flying cross body into a scoop slam. VIP pinned Fortune fair and square to win the match.

Winner and NEW NRVWA Adrenaline Champion: VIP

E-

------

VIP is handed the Adrenaline Championship and starts to celebrate in the ring

Hogewood: Well, he did it fair and square, Mike.

Snider: That's true, but he's not making any fans here. It reminds me of this scene in Star Wars...

Hogewood: We don't need to talk about Star Wars.

Snider: But you can boil a lot down to Star Wars!

Hogewood: No. Now if you'll stop talking about Star Wars, let's get ready for the main event of the night! It is a fatal fourway for the NRVWA Heavyweight Championship! We've heard from Domino earlier, and the other three men in the match are Aden Chambers, Colin Delaney, and Xavier.

Snider: In my computer simulations, Aden Chambers has won the championship the most, followed by Domino. Xavier was next, and Colin Delaney was last.

Hogewood: Well that's interesting, as I feel like the fans will really like Colin. We've heard tonight that they don't like Domino, and I doubt they'll like Xavier.

Snider: Let's be fair, partner. The fans like who they like, but the best wrestler will win the match.

F

------

NRVWA Heavyweight Championship Match

Aden Chambers vs Colin Delaney vs Domino vs Xavier

Xavier started the match at ringside, not wanting to engage anyone. Aden Chambers hit a suicide dive at the onset, and they brawled for most of the match. Colin Delaney and Domino fought inside for most of the match, each man fighting over the advantage that tipped both ways. The match turned when Domino noticed Chambers and Xavier in a grapple, and hit a baseball slide on both at once. He quickly bodyslammed each wrestler outside of the ring, and slid Xavier in to try to get a quick pin. Delaney broke up the pin, threw Domino out of the ring and took the pin for himself, becoming the first NRVWA Heavyweight Champion.

Winner and NEW NRVWA Heavyweight Champion: Colin Delaney

E

------

Final Show Rating: E-

OS OT Post Champ '11

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »