Home

Invasion (TEW 2005)

This is a discussion on Invasion (TEW 2005) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37
Invasion (TEW 2005)

In case you didn't know (Oh you didn't know?) I am a massive, massive fan of wrestling. Now, it's time to take my wrestling knowledge to the big screen in...

Invasion

The Stage: The date of the starting time is July 9th, 2001, the day that WCW and ECW were bought out by the WWE.

The Objective: Execute the Invasion angle, only this time, with better writing and, perhaps, making three brands survive under the WWE banner?

The ruthless owner, Vince McMahon, will do anything to snuff out his competition, and is rumored that he may buy ECW and wCw. Will ECW and WCW hold out, or will McMahon win out in the end?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, first, this is a mod on the TEW 2005, created by The Destroyer at EWB Battlegrounds. Because the mod was started at the beginning of 2001, I had to put all workers whom I both wanted and were in the invasion onto the WWE roster. Instead of working up to the WWE buying WCW and ECW, I decided to start with the roster combined, as it would both satisfy my need for all three and everyone's need to see their favorite wrestlers.

I find this time period the most intriguing and most screwed up part of wrestling history, and always looking back at what should have been. So with the help of TEW 2005, I will try to create a better, more logical, and perhaps longer lasting invasion. You will also see big stars from ECW and WCW in this, unlike the real life version which had no big former stars like Goldberg, Sabu, Flair and..well, I don't want to spoil the whole surprise....

This is the first time I've ever tried to execute this idea, so it'll largely be trial and error, but I'm going for it all, I suppose. I know that this may have a large fanbase because it will take people back and I'll do my best to make it interesting!

I will, on occasions *like on a Cyber Sunday PPV* create a poll for you to vote on a card. I also am open to any criticism or ideas from readers, as I feel it will immerse a reader more into the story if their ideas are used.

So with all that said...

Are you ready?

Urban Meyer is lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #2

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Invasion (TEW 2005)

Ineteresting, I definitely will be following. Hopefully your vision is much better than Cornette's.

Damn you Mac, for not being able to play TEW.

BTW, I love the New Age Outlaws reference in the beginning

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OT: Due to a massive eff up, this will actually start on January 1st. Probably for the best, anyway, get Rumble to really do a lot. Now then.....

Week One
Wachovia Center, Philadelphia Pennsylvania

As a massive fireworks show starts the intros we hear JR and The King welcoming us to Raw. So without further pomp and circumstance...

Big Boss Man vs Crash Holly
We start the evening in a rather boring match, a hardcore bout between an old fan fav and Crash Holly. Big Boss Man, who is significant larger than Crash, takes control with several striking attacks, including a clothesline and a few stomps to the head. Heading to the outside, he brings in a few toys. Crash grabs a chair while Boss Man is coming into the ring and a sick head shot is heard throughout the arena.

Suddenly

Raven appears, trash can lid in hand. Running into the ring, both men stare oddly at the Hardcore champion, seeing as he has no stake in this fight. Raven goes full steam ahead, smacking the lid off of Boss Man's skull and Crash covers up for the win.
Crash Holly in 5:49

Thank you Sir, may I have another?!

Crash tries to flee quickly, but it is too late! Out of the crowd comes Raven's assaulting friend...

TOMMY DREAMER!!!!!!!!!

Both Raven and Dreamer proceed to beat the living hell out of both Crash and Boss Man as the screen fades to black.

Deadman Hurting

We come back from break and we hear Jeff and Matt Hardy talking about what they just saw when they hear a chair shot. Running to the sound, they see a downed Undertaker, victim of the latest headshot. When asked who just hit him, The Undertaker gives a rough "I don't know..."

E and C vs The Dudley Boys For the WWF© Tag Team Titles

E and C come down with their usual massive sun glasses and cocky, **** eating grins. The Dudley come out to their usual fireworks. The teams go back and forth throughout the match, with the Dudley's on the cusp of winning. After a hot tag and break down, The Dudley's hit the 3D!

Out of nowhere...

Four men come flying out of the crowd once again, one armed with a kendo stick and beer can, and flood the ring. The ref calls for the bell and security swarms the ring. The masked men leave quickly, but not before both teams are wiped out!

Obviously he is not cooking smelling salts.

After commercial, we see a huge gathering of WWF superstars around a TV when they hear a woman's screen and what sounds like a gun shot. The superstars rush to the sound as they know what it could mean when they see an unconscious Rock laying on the concrete. The superstars begin to panic and the medics rush in, put the Rock on a stretcher and put him into the ambulance.

Where the hell is the title?!

We cut to Kurt Angle, whose speed and arm rocking suggest he's pissed about something. He quickly walks into Vince's office and blurts out "Someone stole it! The WWF Title, MY TITLE, is missing." He says, clutching at his Olympic Medal.

Vince has a stunned look on his face, knowing he has a serious problem on his hands.

Rikishi vs Regal

Making about as quick of an entrance as possible, both men begin. The European Champion, who is usually all smiles, is strictly business, working Rikishi's leg. Regal puts Rikishi in the Regal Stretch!

ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

A man jumps the guard rail and shoves Lillian Garcia off her chair. Jumping onto the apron, he throws the chair in front of himself and PLASTERS Regal a Dropkick with the chair! Chioda calls for the bell and we have, yet another match ending in a draw. As the masked assailant goes for Rikishi, several WWF superstars charge the ring. Not realizing it until too late, Matt Hardy grabs the man's mask. The man, though, quickly realizes someone has him and pulls the mask off.

It's SABU!!! Another large "EC Dub" chant from the crowd as Sabu escapes ring side and heads up the stairs and out of the arena.

Is someone there?

We cut to the back to an obviously distraught Vince McMahon. He is walking down a corridor, not in his usual power walk, when he hears a sound behind him! Vince quickly looks back, sees what he thinks is a shadow and starts running as fast as humanly possible, out of the scene.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle for the WWF© Title

As the match begins, both men are looking around ring side, to see if anyone is there with a mask or weapon. Security is around the barrier, and on the stage, preventing anyone from interfering with the match. Satisfied with the protection, the match begins.

But wait, there it is! From under the ring comes another masked assailant, chair in hand! He jumps onto the apron and then over the ropes. Both Angle and Austin pretty much expecting it at this point, quickly turn their attention to this man, and run towards him. Angle get's their first, and the man throws the chair that he brought to the ring with him. Before realizing what he has done, Angle catches the chair then gets hit with a Van Daminator!

Austin, though, catches up to the man, hits him in the head, which sends the man stumbling into the corner. While a small section of the crowd is doing their "E C Dub!" chants, Austin stomps a mudhole into the attacker, following it up with a double finger! Austin turns his back, looking at security, waving for them to get up there, and as he turns around, sees the masked man hitting the security at ring side with a chair, then running up the asle. After a game of cat and mouse with the security, the masked man makes it up the stairs and yet another one escapes.

Austin gets on the mic, out of breath and quickly blurts out "If you are tired of these *bleep* cowards, give me a HELL YEAH!" and the crowd obliges Austin with a huge "HELL YEAH!"

"If you attack me again, it'll be the last thing you do. And that's the bottom line BECAUSE STONE COLD...SAID SO!" The last thing we see is Austin chugging a Stevewiser as we go to break.

Time to play the doctor.

We see Mr. McMahon running, presumably still, down the hallway and into the dressing room of HHH! As Mr. McMahon quickly opens and shuts the door, he looks in the locker room, which is a total mess. He sees his daughter and HHH both laid out in the locker room to which McMahon responds with a...

I'm not going to let them kill it!

Mr McMahon walks out of the dressing room, the medics in there taking away his injured son in law and his daughter to the ambulance. Mr. McMahon, obviously fed up, starts power walking to the ring. Out of no where, Mr. McMahon runs into a rather small body and a rather big body man, both wearing masks. Mr. McMahon gives them both stern looks and tells them to "Get the hell out of my way."

Rather than getting the hell out of his way, they hit McMahon with a right hook and then a kick to the stomach. Cradle Piledriver onto the concrete floor! Hearing WWF superstars on their way, they quickly pick up the body of the hurt chairman and carry him to the parking lot, where they throw him into the backseat of a large stretch limo. Both men follow Vince's body into the back seat and the fat man gets in and yells for the driver to "DRIVE!" The car peels out of the parking lot as we see the WWF logo to end the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps a little basic and definitely not shocking, but was a largely necessary show to get the ball rolling.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #4
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

WWF has announced this morning the release of 16 wrestlers, the most notables of which are Rikishi, Hardcore Holly and K-Kwik. The WWF wishes them well in future endeavor.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

What happens next! lol.

I don't quite remember what really happened. I do know that I quit watching wrestling shortly after the WWF bought out the other two. It was poorly written after that.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

TEW Dynasty... I'm following. Great first show too.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
What happens next! lol.

I don't quite remember what really happened. I do know that I quit watching wrestling shortly after the WWF bought out the other two. It was poorly written after that.
The writers decided to join WCW and ECW into one, calling them The Alliance. Unfortunately, they did it because they really half assed getting the names from WCW and ECW. The biggest guys they got from their prospective buy outs were Booker T and RVD. No Flair, No Nash, No Goldberg, No Sandman, Dreamer already was sucking in the WWF...it was just bad. To make matters worse, they ended up taking their biggest WWF superstar and put him in the Alliance just to make people care.

I'm not sure when I will put the second story up, hopefully soon. I've just got to iron out how I want to play out this next part.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #8

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88

WWF has announced this morning the release of 16 wrestlers, the most notables of which are Rikishi, Hardcore Holly and K-Kwik. The WWF wishes them well in future endeavor.
You sir, do not know what's up or wassup or whatever in the blue hell he's singing.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »