Home

Freibeuter der Liga | The Career of James Vines

This is a discussion on Freibeuter der Liga | The Career of James Vines within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Rookie

vusa92troy's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Freibeuter der Liga | The Career of James Vines

Ausgezeichnet!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Vines wraps up first transfer
With a week left before St Pauli would load up the buses to head to their first friendly under new manager James Vines, the new gaffer made an announcement today that talks for the transfer of George McCartney from Sunderland has been concluded and the 29 year old defender will join the team following a physical.

The reported transfer total is just above $500,000. "I really like this guy, he has the ability to succeed on this team and I think he has a lot of potential he can show on the field that he (could not) show on the bench in England." remarked Vines at the end of the announcement.

St Pauli have currently only listed 1 player for loan, and 2 for transfer and it is unknown if this is to clear wage space or secure funds to buy another player. Meanwhile Udinese, Genoa, and Fulham have all been confirmed to be hosts to St. Pauli as the Bundesliga season approaches.

Last edited by Lecrae; 11-15-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #11
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

udinese1.pngstpauli_1.png
2-2
Goals
Man of the Match
Lehmann - 7.4
Jan 1, - Udinese vs St. Pauli
TEAM12SCORE
Udinese ()202
St. Pauli ()112
Team Stats Comparison
UdineseSt. Pauli
2Goals2
8Shots10
4Shots on Target4
41Tackles29
5Fouls2
2Yellow Cards1
0Red Cards0
1Injuries1
50%Shot Accuracy40%
74%Passing Percentage89%

Sorry I didn't do colors or the stats, I gotta go right now but I will edit in the post game write up later on tonight.

EDIT: Uhh, oops? lol

I fell asleep and my little brother turned the 360 off before I wrote down goals and stuff so I can't do the write up. Udinese scored first in the 7th and we responded in the 30. Udinese went up 2-1 right before the half ended but we pulled back in the 79th on another header by Ebbers.

Last edited by Lecrae; 11-16-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #12
Pro

rhysyboy's Arena

OVR: 6

you write down goals? shame on you! I remember 4 games worth of goals :P
Old 11-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #13
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

Pauli Finish Preseason "Strong"
While it was not a Manchester or Milan caliber team, St Pauli took all of the positive results they could get during their new manager's first month in office. A 2-2 draw to Udinese and a 1-0 win over Genoa in Seria A of Italy and a goalless game to Fulham of the English Premier League were the results and here is a breakdown of the games:

at Udinese - The Freibeuter's had to fight back twice in order to pick up the draw as Udinese piled on the attack from the first minute. Marius Ebbers proved to be a hero for Pauli as he put two into the back of the net off of his head. Matthias Lehmann got the Man of the Match after gaining an assist and putting in several tackles on breakaways.

at Genoa - Once again Ebbers proved to be the hero for Pauli as he put his 3rd of the preseason into the net. Kain received Man of the Match, making several key saves that could of put Genoa up several times.

at Fulham - Fouls... Fouls... Fouls... Both squads got several yellow cards and neither managed to put up any type of offense. Man of the Match went to George McCartney in his first time in a St Pauli uniform as he played a key role in setting up an offside trap that kept Fulham from getting the ball forward to their forwards.

James Vines also managed to pick up another defender in Ciaran Clark from Aston Villa for $3,000,000 and a $10,000 wage. The 20 year old defender has played for the English U-18, U-19, and U-20 teams; plus captained his academy and reserve teams to titles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »