Home

WWE: An Alternate "Universe" (SVR 2011)

This is a discussion on WWE: An Alternate "Universe" (SVR 2011) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
WWE: An Alternate "Universe" (SVR 2011)

A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

Re: WWE: An Alternate "Universe" (SVR 2011)

*Standard Smackdown fireworks to kick off the show live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, but are interrupted halfway through. A voice echoes through the arena from backstage.*

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold on a second! Stop the damn fireworks! Are you kiddi.. don’t look at me like that! This is The Rock’s show! If The Rock tells you to turn off the damn fireworks, you turn off the damn fireworks or The Rock will knock the damn taste right out of your mouth. You got that? Good. Now play The Rock’s music.”

“Finally! The Rock HAS COME BACK… to New… York… City!” *LOUD CHEERS* “Yes, yes The Rock is here, live! The Rock is in NYC! The Rock is in MSG!” *LOUD CHEERS* “Vince McMahon called The Rock and he said ‘Rock. The WWE needs a reboot. It needs a new identity. It needs to go back to being edgy. It needs to go back to pushing boundaries. And most importantly, the WWE needs to be ELECTRIFYING once more!” *ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY* “Vince said to me, he said ‘Rock there is just one man on this planet capable of making the WWE what it once was.’ He said ‘Rock… we need you back.’ So The Rock thought about this for a second. The Rock considered Vince’s offer. And The Rock had just one thing to say. The Rock said to Vince, ‘Vince… IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU NEED! ALL that matters is that The Rock, the People’s Champ, the most ELECTRIFYING man in ALL OF entertainment will absolutely come back to the WWE. Not for you, Vince. Not for the other people in that locker room. And most certainly not to boost TV ratings. The Rock is back, The Rock is standing in the middle of this ring once again for one reason and one reason alone. And that reason is the millions! *AND MILLIONS* of The Rock’s fans!’ But now that The Rock’s back, and HE IS back, The Rock has just one thing in mind. Tonight, right here in Madison Square Garden, right here where Walt Frazier and Earl “The Pearl” Monroe won NBA championships *LOUD CHEERS* The Rock intends to become the very first man to win the rebooted WWE Championship. The Rock intends to go down in the history books right here tonight LIVE on Smackdown. Tonight, The Rock will win the WWE Championship and SOLIDIFY his place as the GREATEST, AND THE ROCK MEANS GREATEST, superstar this industry HAS EVER seen.”

“IF YOU SMELLLLLL……. *LOUD CHEERS*……… WHAT THE ROCK… IS…COOKIN!”

Michael Cole: Well there you have it folks. On a historic night, a night where the WWE intends to wipe the history books clean and in essence ‘start over’, The Rock has declared his intentions to become the first champion of this new era in the WWE. What a way to kick off this historic night here on Smackdown!

*Commercial*

Michael Cole: Welcome back here to Smackdown on this historic night where the WWE intends to “reboot” itself. All the championships are vacant. The roster is completely revamped. And we have no idea what’s going to happen here tonight.
Jerry Lawler: Cole, this is great! We’ve already seen The Most Electrifying Man in Entertainment make his return here tonight, and who knows what we’ll see next?!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the vacant WWE Tag Team Championship!
Spoiler

Michael Cole: Edge and Christian! Edge and Christian!
Jerry Lawler: They’re reunited! Oh my god, this is great!

Lillian Garcia: And introducing second…
Spoiler

Edge & Christian vs. John Morrison & The Miz for the WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions!... John Morrison and The Miz!

Michael Cole: What a match we just saw. Edge and Christian united once again, but they couldn’t withstand the force that is Morrison and The Miz.
Jerry Lawler: Edge and Christian put up a hell of a fight. Edge even withstanding a Starship Pain from Morrison. But in the end, The Miz and his Skull Crushing Finale were just too much for the veteran tag team. What a great first match here in this new WWE era! I can’t wait to see what’s next.

*Commercial*

Michael Cole: We welcome you back in to Smackdown here on Syfy. What a night it’s been already. The night kicked off with The Rock returning and guaranteeing he’ll win the vacant WWE Championship tonight, despite not knowing who his opponent is.
Jerry Lawler: That wasn’t even the end of it! After that, Edge and Christian reunited for a shot at the Tag Team Championships! But John Morrison and The Miz wouldn’t be denied and the young guys pulled the upset here tonight on the veterans to become the first rebooted WWE Tag Team Champions!
Michael Cole: Indeed it’s been one heck of a night so far, and we still have 3 more vacant titles to hand out.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and it is for the vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship!...
Spoiler

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent…
Spoiler

Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton for the WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion!... Randy ORTON!

Michael Cole: Y2J took some big risks during that match, and it appeared for awhile like it would pay off. But in the end The Viper found a way to win. Randy Orton is your first rebooted WWE Intercontinental Champion!
Jerry Lawler: Jericho hit some high risk maneuvers alright, but he did them in the wrong part of the arena! You can only win IN THE RING, Chris! Dropping elbows outside it doesn’t help your cause! Good effort by Jericho, but Orton proved to be too much for Y2J to handle.
Michael Cole: 2 titles left to hand out tonight! Who will come down that ramp next? Who will The Rock’s opponent for the WWE Championship be? We’ll find out soon enough.

*Commercial*

Michael Cole: Smackdown coming at you live tonight from the legendary Madison Square Garden here in New York City and what a night it’s been so far. 2 vacant championships have been handed out after Mr. McMahon decided to “reboot”, so to speak, his company!
Jerry Lawler: Indeed it’s been an unprecedented, history making night here, Cole. We’ve seen John Morrison and The Miz defeat a reuniting Edge and Christian for the Tag Team titles, we’ve seen Randy Orton defeat Y2J Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship, and we don’t know what we’ll see next!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is an EXTREME RULES match scheduled for ONE FALL and it is for the WWE Hardcore Championship!…
Michael Cole: Well look at that! The Hardcore Championship is back! Very, very intriguing move here by Mr. McMahon.
Jerry Lawler: I wonder who he’s gonna have compete for it?!

Spoiler

Jerry Lawler: RVD!
Michael Cole: Rob Van Dam has returned to compete for the Hardcore Championship! I can’t believe it! Who’s his opponent?!

Spoiler

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god! It can’t be!
Michael Cole: Mankind! Mankind is here! The Hardcore legend! The indestructible Mankind is here and he’s going to compete for the Hardcore Championship! Unbelievable!

Rob Van Dam vs. Mankind for the WWE HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the NEW WWE Hardcore Champion!... Mankind!
Michael Cole: As expected, King, a hellacious match from start to finish.
Jerry Lawler: Both men really went to work on each other with those weapons and used them to their advantage. There were tables, chairs, even crutches! Amazing!
Michael Cole: And in the end it was Mankind coming up big with the victory here today to claim the vacant WWE Hardcore Championship. We’ve had legends showing up all over the place today, but the most important prize will be given out next. Who will challenge The Rock? Stay tuned to find out.

*Commercial*

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you back to what’s been an explosive, historic Smackdown.
Jerry Lawler: Historic is right, Cole. Every title has been deemed vacant! The WWE is rebooting itself! We’ve awarded 3 titles here tonight already, but now we’re getting ready to hand out a 4th.
Michael Cole: That’s right, King. And the 4th title will be the final title. And it’s the most important and prestigious title. Earlier tonight The Rock returned to WWE and informed this sold out Madison Square Garden crowd that he’d be competing for the WWE Championship. We haven’t heard from anybody at all about who Mr. McMahon has in mind for The Rock’s opponent.
Jerry Lawler: Given the way tonight’s gone, it could be anybody, haha!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and it is a HELL IN A CELL match for the WWE Championship! Introducing first, weighing 275 pounds, he’s from Miami, Florida, THE ROCK!

Michael Cole: A Hell in a Cell match?!?
Jerry Lawler: When did that thing get up there?!?
Michael Cole: Unbelievable! This night just keeps getting better!

Michael Cole: Here we go, King!
Jerry Lawler: Who’s it gonna be? Who’s it gonna be?

Spoiler

Michael Cole: Triple H!
Jerry Lawler: It’s The Game!
Michael Cole: Triple H and The Rock! Hell in a Cell! The WWE Championship! What an unbelievable main event!

The Rock vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the NEW WWE Champion!... The Rock!
Michael Cole: An unbelievable match. The Cell didn’t turn out to be much of a factor, but the resilience of The People’s Champ was still plenty tested.
Jerry Lawler: You got that right, Cole. The Rock had to kick out of the Pedigree, for cryin out loud! Then The Great One hit the most ELECTRIFYING move in sports entertainment and all of a sudden it was over.
Michael Cole: It certainly was a tremendous, historic night here on Smackdown live from Madison Square Garden! We’ve certainly never seen a Smackdown like this and who knows where we’ll go from here? I guess we’ll find out this Monday on RAW! Good ni…

*Glass shattering*

Michael Cole: What the?!?
Jerry Lawler: It can’t be!
Michael Cole: The show was over, King! Are we even still on the air?!?
Jerry Lawler: Who cares?!! What was that noise?!? There’s no way it’s what I think it was…

Spoiler

Jerry Lawler: OH MY GOD IT IS HIM!
Michael Cole: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! IN THE BUILDING!
Jerry Lawler: And he looks ready for a fight, Cole!
Michael Cole: You're right about that! Austin walking to the ring looking determined. Who knows what this is all about?
Jerry Lawler: I don't know either, but man, what else can happen tonight?

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Rock, you think I’m going to let you walk out of here with that WWE title just because Vince said you could? You think I’m going to let you walk out of here with that WWE title just because I wasn’t invited to your little Hell in a Cell match? You think I’m going to let you walk out of here on this night with that title without getting a shot at it? Huh?

Rock: Austin I don’t give a damn what you think. The Rock rolled into Smackdown. The Rock rolled into this Cell, and The Rock rolled over Triple H for the WWE Championship. Like it or not, Austin, The Rock is the WWE Champion! Now if you don’t get out of this damn ring right now I’m going to whip your monkey ***, take this here championship belt, shine it up real nice, and…

Austin: I don’t give a damn about your catchphrases. Shut up. Fact is if you don’t want to take me on right now, fair and square, I’m just gonna beat the tar out of you anyways. Now you have 2 choices. 1) Be a coward. Take your little belt and run away just like ya ran away from WWE 7 years ago. Or 2) Lower that cell, fight me like a man, and may the best man win. No damn catchphrases needed.

Michael Cole: It’s Mr. McMahon!
Jerry Lawler: What’s he doing out here?

McMahon: Austin, I don’t know who let you out here. I don’t know who told you that you could play God on my show. But this is still my show, dammit! This is my show and don’t think I won’t kick you out of this building right here right now! *LOUD BOOING* So what’s it going to be, Austin? You either get backstage on your own or I get security out here to drag your *** backstage.

*Austin walks over to Vince, they stand nose to nose staring at each other*

*Several security guards come out and drag a smiling Austin away from the ring and into the backstage area*

Michael Cole: Well I’m pretty sure this is it for tonight! What a historic night it’s been! We’ll see you Monday for Raw!

Last edited by Bellsprout; 03-04-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:09 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

That's all.

Actually, one suggestion: put some extra space between the spoiler'd entrance videos and matches so that it's not as easy for the eyes to wander down and look at who's coming out or who won the match. Other than that, awesome job and I'll be following.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

Took your advice and put some spacing in it. It'll probably still be totally possible to spoil yourself by skipping ahead, but at least now if you read closely line by line you won't catch any names in your peripheral vision.

I doubt there'll be as many "surprises" in future posts, so this shouldn't be too bad of an issue going forward. Not that there won't be surprises, but there won't be one for every single match, I wouldn't think. Unless I get really weird with it.

Though I'm not posting a roster list for a reason. I reserve the right to introduce whoever I want into this thing at any time.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:26 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Are guys like Mankind and RVD already in the game or were they created?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

RVD is in the game, Mankind was created.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

I dont even really like wrestling that much bu I'll be following this for sure.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
Pro

footballfan4life's Arena

OVR: 8

Great start, definitely following

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
MLB: New York Yankees
NCAA: Ohio State Buckeyes

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »